Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

YES! My Garlands grew up~ omg I love them so much! :wub: Thank you again, Fiona and Odeen!! <3 You're all fabulous~

Now to finish the long and hard job of renaming all 1000 of my dragons...and then deal with all my new Christmas dragons' names. XD

Yes! A red bar for more than a couple of minutes!

Keep going Team Fire! We can do this! Let's get a full bar!

Omg @Fiona your alt is beautiful! Wow!

I took a screenshot of the red bar just in case it doesn't last long, but it seems to be steady for now.

Yay, red bar! Blaze it!

The alt Garland is beautiful, wow!

Mine will grow up in a couple of hours. Still need names, I haven't decided on a naming theme for them ...

Woke up to a red bar!  Hurrah!  Working hard to keep it that way!  ;-)

Fiona, beautiful Alt!  and thank you so much for your work, too.  <3

Pretty alt. 

Garlands must really go all in when they land on rooftops because they make Destruction avatars. (They also make white stripes, but I'm giving away that baby. So no link

.)

Edited by Jazeki

O.o Destruction? You'd think they'd be more of a creation type because of the bushes and berries they grow.

Well, I guess that means they're fire element, then.

1 minute ago, tkt1780 said:

O.o Destruction? You'd think they'd be more of a creation type because of the bushes and berries they grow.

Well, I guess that means they're fire element, then.

Well Fiona said the berries are fire mana berries, remember? Makes sense if you take that into account. ^.^

Ah, get up to see Fiona's lovely Alt and A red mana bar. Cool. :D I'll work on a puzzle soon. Have a few things to do first.

Edited by Nyxity

My Garlands grew up! :D  So Pretty.  And an amphithere, too.  Halloween was a wyrm, X-mas is an amphi, Will Valentines be a wyvern?  A lindwurm? A pygmy? A drake? Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I have two stunningly beautiful adult Garlands on my scroll.  I'm happy!

Aw, shoot, I had a migraine when the bar was red and now it's blue again. D:<

I'm not sure how mana works in Dragon Cave... but I think the results all fall in the realms of those giving in Ice mana is tipping the weather to heat and those contributing Fire mana is tipping the weather to cold. If this is so, great irony to Team Ice wishing for a winter wonderland... 

If mana works in the case of Ice mana emitting coolness and Fire mana emitting heat, it makes sense, though. If it is cold out, you'd want to collect Fire mana. If it is hot out, you'd seek Ice mana instead...

I passed out in my chair and missed the fire bar D: 

I want warmth! Especially since it feels like I have no heat running even with it on as hot as the landlord allows...stupid subzero temps :(

10 hours ago, jocosa said:

Hope this is ok... :)

Been wrestling with this hard one for a while now. I've started over on it numerous times, and shuffled things till I've forgotten what combos I've already tried. Halp meeee! No matter which combos I make I end up with one darn piece that won't play nice.

vxdag6.png

That is the one I keep struggling on.  I think I gave up on it and tried another after I had got sick of the sight of it.  

ETA I missed the fire bar while I was asleep but I like that we can now see the percentages for each team. 53/47 to ice at the moment. We have some catching up to do again. 

And I too love the spriter alt. It is my new favourite spriter alt. The colours remind me of the daydream dragon which is my favourite ever dragon. 

Edited by FullMoonDreams

6 hours ago, Fiona said:

Ahhh so pretty but it's a Z code!  😭

Edited by Dalek Raptor

It's back to Ice!  Oh noooooo!  I wish we could do puzzles more often than 15 minutes apart -- but oh, well!  I'll just have to keep tabs on it.  :-D

45 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Ahhh so pretty but it's a Z code!  😭

Is that a bad thing? I think it's pretty cool. :D

Aww, I missed the red bar on account of being asleep!  ;n;  Never mind, let's get these fires started!

Also, OOOOOOOOOOF. Dat alt, man.  Where's a drool emoji when I need one?  :o  Thanks so much @Fiona and @Odeen for these new pretties!

It's so cool the bar shows the percentage of ice/fire! This event has been really nice so far =) Thanks to everyone who made it possible!