Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Message added by purpledragonclaw

On 12/28/2017 at 10:48 PM, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Quite surprised myself! There were midnight eggs several hours ago; I thought for sure the wall would’ve ended by now. Lots of people really pushed it to the last second! Owo

One of those was me! XD It was pretty much the only time I was able to get online that day.

And the alt is really pretty! Mine are seeming slow to mature... guess I'm just impatient!

The Garlands are very pretty - I like that they have their own description (I hope that is a trend that continues, and is one that actually gets done to all previous Christmas dragons as well, it would be lovely to see them get their own distinctive description). One question though - is this year's dragon all female?

My two CB hollies grew up and they're both female, which means I can't breed them with my Yule Bucks (Boo! :( ) so then I thought, oh maybe they'd look pretty with the Garlands and then I went to TJ's dragon and saw his was female and was like OH NO! alot :P All my lineage plans have gone out the window for next year.

1 minute ago, forcryinoutloud said:

My two CB hollies grew up and they're both female, which means I can't breed them with my Yule Bucks (Boo! :( ) so then I thought, oh maybe they'd look pretty with the Garlands and then I went to TJ's dragon and saw his was female and was like OH NO! alot :P All my lineage plans have gone out the window for next year.

Wait... your Hollies should be male. That's what we were told all CBs would be. Yulebucks are male. You should be able to breed Holly x Garland.

Haha sorry (facepalm) yes, both are male OMG the coffee has not kicked in yet! Nevermind! Yay I can breed them with the Garland next year then. XD

Dang! Fire and Ice seem to stay pretty close, but we just can't seem to get that bar to  stay red. At least I got to see it red for awhile last night before I went to bed. I am trying to get back to do a new puzzle as often as I can. Go Fire!

I never saw the bar red, I was asleep.  I'm back now though, doing the hard puzzles.  Fire Away!

NOOOO! The bar changed back to ice! Keep fighting soldiers of fire!

It's 52% Ice to 48% Fire. WE ARE SO CLOSE! LET THIS BE BATTLE!

7 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

NOOOO! The bar changed back to ice! Keep fighting soldiers of fire!

It's 52% Ice to 48% Fire. WE ARE SO CLOSE! LET THIS BE BATTLE!

Captain Syiren of the Ember Squad reporting for duty! *salutes*

Baby, you're a FIREwork, c'mon, show 'em what you're worth! 🔥

Go fire go. :lol:

We Ice Warriors shall smother the small flame of resistance

11 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed! You saw her repressing me, didn't you?

:lol:

40 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

The First Order shall never conquer the resistance!!

Oh wait...this isnt Star Wars...the sentiment still stands though!  *submits her first ever hard puzzle for the resistance ember* 

May the Flame be with you!

I was with fire until I saw the bar turn red, and then I was happy with that. I don’t want a warm ending to the story, so I’m fully Team Ice now.

Thank you Fiona and Odeen, for beautiful dragons!

3 minutes ago, EmmaD333 said:

I was with fire until I saw the bar turn red, and then I was happy with that. I don’t want a warm ending to the story, so I’m fully Team Ice now.

Thank you Fiona and Odeen, for beautiful dragons!

Traitor! You are like Finn but...in reverse :P You joined the First Order...aka the Ice Lord Wannabes XD

The Flame shall scorch you! ;p

1 hour ago, LibbyLishly said:

Baby, you're a FIREwork, c'mon, show 'em what you're worth! 🔥

Go fire go. :lol:

Well dangit now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day. :P

Submitted 2 hard puzzles to the fire side since I've been up, how is ice winning?! *pokes the bar*

Well, shoot.  I was out of town on Christmas Day and only just got home yesterday.  While I was gone I forgot all about the new eggs.  I'll have to get some next year.  I just hope people plan on breeding them.  :/

7 minutes ago, Lightstorm12000 said:

Well, shoot.  I was out of town on Christmas Day and only just got home yesterday.  While I was gone I forgot all about the new eggs.  I'll have to get some next year.  I just hope people plan on breeding them.  :/

If next year is like this year you should be able to catch CB 2017 Christmas dragons mixed in with all previous years' CB Christmas dragons from the special cave biome.

Just now, Pinch of StarDust said:

If next year is like this year you should be able to catch CB 2017 Christmas dragons mixed in with all previous years' CB Christmas dragons from the special cave biome.

True.  Let's hope that this becomes a regular thing then.

My Garlands grew up while I was asleep. I can't wait to start building lineages with them :D

I wonder how much more the hard puzzles are worth? I would sometimes like to do an easier one just for a break.

13 minutes ago, Lightstorm12000 said:

True.  Let's hope that this becomes a regular thing then.

I will be genuinely shocked if it isn't. Can you imagine the outrage among the userbase if it didn't come back?

1 hour ago, LibbyLishly said:

Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed! You saw her repressing me, didn't you?

:lol:

Best comedy in the world. (y)