On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

38 minutes ago, mouse050909 said:

xwSOqfA.jpg 

Team Fire for the win!!

Oi! Where's the love for Team Ice!? 

What would you have for your ad? Snow Cones and Ice Cream in a Meat locker? O.o...

1 minute ago, Nyxity said:

What would you have for your ad? Snow Cones and Ice Cream in a Meat locker? O.o...

Snowmen and the like? 

Ah... my mind is still sort of... one track and slow. I also live in a place where if it does snow, it is brief and it doesn't stick. I know nothing of snowmen.

I've lived in this town for 15 years and haven't seen snow here once. Hail, twice, but no snow whatsoever. My only memories of snow are in the mountains in California when I was little, and at sixth-grade camp. It's one of the reasons I loved the holiday event where we built snow forts, because I've never gotten to do anything like that for real!

Oh man, you guys have got me wanting to do some more puzzles again. Especially since we still haven't had a good look at the fire bar in action. :D

But I always get bored during the 15 minute wait period and end up with zero motivation to come back and do another one. ^^'

@Marie19R
Ah, that's a shame. We've finally gotten some snow after the holidays were all rainy and cold and just overall unpleasant weather-wise. I hope it stays overnight, I'll build a little fort in your honor! ^^

Edited by ryon_brink

Hope this is ok... :)

Been wrestling with this hard one for a while now. I've started over on it numerous times, and shuffled things till I've forgotten what combos I've already tried. Halp meeee! No matter which combos I make I end up with one darn piece that won't play nice.

vxdag6.png

Hey, we might actually unlock the chapter epilogue before I go to bed!

Just now, ryon_brink said:

@Sunrunner

Not sure if you're asking for help, because your last piece fits perfectly. Just rotate it with the short end facing upwards.

Yeah, thanks but I got it just fine.  Kind of sloppily keeping a running tally of the ones I do today - maybe the ones I get will help someone else out.

24 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

Winter Wonderland, obviously. But I'm Team Fire because I just once want to see the bar go fire colors, I haven't yet. The love for Team Ice still seems to be strong.

14 minutes ago, jocosa said:

Hope this is ok... :)

Been wrestling with this hard one for a while now. I've started over on it numerous times, and shuffled things till I've forgotten what combos I've already tried. Halp meeee! No matter which combos I make I end up with one darn piece that won't play nice.

vxdag6.png

Mine's slightly different with the straight piece, but all the others are the same & I've got the backwards L-shape for you

f4e40891b8.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Mine's slightly different with the straight piece, but all the others are the same & I've got the backwards L-shape for you

f4e40891b8.jpg

Thank you!!  I was sticking to all the rectangular groupings, when clearly that was never going to work. Thanks again for saving my sanity! :)

85 percent! Is everyone just playing the game a lot more or has the slowness of how the bar fills up been fiddled with?

@Nyxity I assumed Red dragons were the "Fire" dragons as they are supposed to stand in for the traditional fire-breathing dragon.

4 minutes ago, willworkforhugs said:

I've been fighting with this puzzle for a while :wacko: Can anyone help?

wL9sA25.jpg

I think you need to do some rearranging, but I can't really help you. For me, I have to physically move them around for me to figure out the issue.

12 minutes ago, willworkforhugs said:

I've been fighting with this puzzle for a while :wacko: Can anyone help?

PnZEebg.jpg

Don't feel bad, but it took me longer to get the same puzzle to come up than to solve it.:blush:

8ac20d99b8.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Don't feel bad, but it took me longer to get the same puzzle to come up than to solve it.:blush:

8ac20d99b8.jpg

LOL, and I just finally got it -_- Thank you though!

KMlNrsC.jpg

1 minute ago, willworkforhugs said:

LOL, and I just finally got it -_- Thank you though!

KMlNrsC.jpg

Congratulations!:D(y)

Thanks for posting some of those puzzle guides! I've been knocking off mediums pretty well but usually avoid hard since they're a hassle on mobile. They're easier now with some of that blocking visualization. :D

I don't hold much hope of fire winning, since we've been going on for a few days without seeing red, but... blech! Winter! I live in the northern US and winter is pretty... but not when it lasts most of FOUR MONTHS. Cold so intense that you feel any expose flesh shutting down, snow too deep to go on walks, and nothing to see but dead trees and absent animals. It gets old realll fast. I'm always so happy when spring comes back and the peeper frogs start singing and the first buds appear. I tell you, few things in life give you that feeling of hope that the end of a nasty long winter does, haha! 

...As is typical for humans, though, you want what you don't have; my best friend lives in the tropics and always gets super excited when she visits and it's snowing. Figures! XD 

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Thanks for posting some of those puzzle guides! I've been knocking off mediums pretty well but usually avoid hard since they're a hassle on mobile. They're easier now with some of that blocking visualization. :D

I don't hold much hope of fire winning, since we've been going on for a few days without seeing red, but... blech! Winter! I live in the northern US and winter is pretty... but not when it lasts most of FOUR MONTHS. Cold so intense that you feel any expose flesh shutting down, snow too deep to go on walks, and nothing to see but dead trees and absent animals. It gets old realll fast. I'm always so happy when spring comes back and the peeper frogs start singing and the first buds appear. I tell you, few things in life give you that feeling of hope that the end of a nasty long winter does, haha! 

...As is typical for humans, though, you want what you don't have; my best friend lives in the tropics and always gets super excited when she visits and it's snowing. Figures! XD 

I feel like there are more active Fire Fans on the forums than there are Ice Fans (take a look at the site discussions) and I have a very eerie feeling that this is going to be a repeat of last years Contagion Event

Ohhh it's an amp this year, nice!
though with how busy christmas time was for us i managed to completely miss the event...