Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Well, it looks like we don't get chapter 3 until we fill the bar!

Aww, chapter 3 isn't unlocked yet? *pokes bar* It's not going to reach 100% before I go to bed, sigh. 

I'm sick and sorta depressed and really pissed that the icky feelings have to happen when I'd much rather be on DC then curled up in bed. Grrrrrrrrr. Just put multiple ER-timed eggs into hatcheries, hopefully they'll hatch before I give in and go to bed.

89%, getting closer. Still coming back every 15min to submit one. Normally I finish one within the 15min i'm waiting, so I can just pop it in once the timers up...

Edited by AveryCF

Maybe I should stop doing the hard ones and just do a ton of easy ones... *Muses* Anyone have any clue if the levels contribute the same or not?

Just now, Nyxity said:

Maybe I should stop doing the hard ones and just do a ton of easy ones... *Muses* Anyone have any clue if the levels contribute the same or not?

you can only do one every 15 minutes anyway and even the hard one only takes a couple, I am just assuming they are worth more but who knows, looks like we may have an issue reaching the end of this story, perhaps they should have started it a bit before xmas?

Yeah, it just occurred to me to check for any additional text... Yeah, the harder ones apparently contribute more. ^__^0 I may be good at puzzle games, but my memory still sucks when it comes to instructions...

Oh, yeah... 'seems a lot of forum members are ill or are taking care of someone ill in their family this year. I'm over my "illness" but it is so freaking dry here I think it is messing with my brain. -__- Either way, that might contribute to the lack of players along with the usual holiday business.

Edited by Nyxity

14 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

Yeah, it just occurred to me to check for any additional text... Yeah, the harder ones apparently contribute more. ^__^0 I may be good at puzzle games, but my memory still sucks when it comes to instructions...

Oh, yeah... 'seems a lot of forum members are ill or are taking care of someone ill in their family this year. I'm over my "illness" but it is so freaking dry here I think it is messing with my brain. -__- Either way, that might contribute to the lack of players along with the usual holiday business.

Yeah, my family on Christmas day was even saying every year SOMEONE seems to be sick on the day. Guess it had been my turn. :/ (And yes! I remember reading somewhere that the harder ones contribute more, but the hard ones were taking so long for me to do I brought myself to medium. Thankfully, I do okay on those so i'm glad i'm doing a little more than the easy ones. x'D)

2 minutes ago, Fabula said:

Yes! My new Holiday eggs hatched! :wub:

Congrats! I already hatched like two batches of holiday eggs, a "Batch" being seven for me until I crack 1,000 dragons again. x'D (Killed too many trying to make zombies before the new amount was added, RIP. That's what I get for harming the poor things. -Though no, still not gonna stop. x'D I want zombies...)

...I just realized, how messed up do I have to be to say "I want zombies"? Aren't we all supposed to NOT want zombies to take over the world? Yikes, nope. Just realized I said that... x'D

Wow these little hatchies are adorable! I honestly can't wait to see how they look all grown up! I kinda hope they stay in that circle pose because then maybe it could be like a wreath dragon XD I've also been going back and forth with the tetris game and choosing ice and fire. Does anyone know if it changes your badge? In any case, I've enjoyed the game a lot! Really puts my brain to work. XD

@AveryCF

Aside from a Mistletoe egg that will hatch tomorrow all my other holidays have hatched and are going to all be grown in the next 24 hours, besides the new hatchies. ^.^

Also nothing wrong with that. I totally want some more zombies. At least one of every kind. :P

The entire cracking sequence for the egg seems to be off to the side a bit, to me. Like it should be shifted over to the right. It's not centered and part of the crack extends outside the egg X'D

^ It doesn't just seem that way. It is. Special circumstances for special egg?

1 hour ago, Nyxity said:

^ It doesn't just seem that way. It is. Special circumstances for special egg?

It may have been a last-minute decision to go with these and that's why the hatching sequence may be off. This isn't the first time a holiday has had strange hatching or hatchie stages that were retroactively addressed.

^ I figured it is like how some eggs actually do have special cracking sequences. Like the Winter Magi and Omen. Also Aeon, Nexus ones have pretty unique egg cracking sequences as well. 

It could be that the garland to the bottom extends the size of the egg somewhat so the crack while in the centre of the image isn't actually centred on the egg

98%, are we going to vote fire on the next chapter? I saw some people asking before, lol...

I hate being on my kindle :( It won't do drag-and-drop things like this without a SERIOUS fight, so I can't contribute atm...

Omg the hatchies are adorable! ...also added a medium level fire to the pot. Hope it helped :3

*Bemused grin.* Caught four last minute Hollies from the AP. Turns out they're all 3rd gens from the exact same lineage. XD Welp guess all the siblings get to make their home here. *Welcomes them to the cave.* Lolz.

Whoopsie...I think we made it too hot guys XD Maybe we should focus on "cold" for the next round? XD

Bar filled to 100% and the next chapter is unlocked. :)

Oh and since I used all my reds for the re-released CBs, I'll have to wait until tomorrow for my new eggs to hatch... :(

Seems as if I need to hoard more reds for Valentines Day. :D