Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Well, Chapter Three is unlocked.. I see nothing about the Epilogue on Chapter Two, however...

Just now, Nyxity said:

Well, Chapter Three is unlocked.. I see nothing about the Epilogue on Chapter Two, however...

Came here because of that myself, glad it's not just my browser acting weird, or something of the kind

The epilogue is taking it's time to show up apparently... But anyway, new puzzles, I'll concentrate on team Fire today!

3 minutes ago, Vampyre said:

Whoopsie...I think we made it too hot guys XD Maybe we should focus on "cold" for the next round? XD

Nooooooooo I haven't ever seen fire win. x'D I wanna see fire for once... ;3;

“Yes, it seems you are distracted,” Reed added in, his voice echoing in your mind. “You have been observing that bauble with incredible dedication for the past minute.”

I have no idea why this made me smile so much- never mind. That's actually a lie. The idea of said player/person staring at a tree decoration is kind of funny. x'D

"Once your eyes adjusted to the sunlight, you were shocked by what you saw."

I didn't get very far in last years flash game, sadly. Wasn't the other place really tropical and all? If i'm right, then I wonder if it's snowing there and if things went backwards, lol...

Edited by AveryCF

I get the feeling the green dot represents fire... and fire is actually winning... I could be wrong, however.

23 minutes ago, AveryCF said:

I didn't get very far in last years flash game, sadly. Wasn't the other place really tropical and all? If i'm right, then I wonder if it's snowing there and if things went backwards, lol...

Yes, it's tropical. So maybe Nilhora somehow gets warm weather and Alhira is full of snow now? It's all your fault, Team Ice! XD

Seriously, let's try Fire. I want to see that red bar...

Also, a theory. If our Ice\Fire voting somehow affect the result of the story, maybe in the end we'll get the same weather for the holiday in both countries? Then it'll be tough choice. On the one hand, snow for Christmas looks good. On the other - I like summer more, also poor Alhira, it doesn't deserve sudden cold...

c87e6l1.png

why am I so bad at this XD

Edited by Zeditha
image and bbcode

14 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

c87e6l1.png

why am I so bad at this XD

This is me EVERY time. I complete the whole puzzle to make a real puzzle piece shape- but the wrong one so my last piece doesn't fit... x'D D'x

2 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

Go team Ice! Let's fight global warming! XD

Nooo nooo. x'D Team fire! Everyone wants to see the fire bar now for at least one day! ;3; Team fire~ go team fire!~

My general strategy is to put down all the blocks until I have a few left, then if it looks like I have the wrong kind of block for the last slot... I mindlessly rearrange them until I get lucky!

Right click on the puzzle piece....it will turn around and fit.

17 minutes ago, Riverwillows said:

Right click on the puzzle piece....it will turn around and fit.

If you are talking about the puzzle Zeditha posted, there is no way that piece is going to fit no matter how you turn it.

The hatchlings are so pretty! Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

On the other hand, maybe there's no fire, the fire melts the ice, slowing the bar?

I hope today's bar goes a little faster. I checked earlier and it was at 9%.

I also can't wait to see adults so I can have a better idea of what to name my hatchlings.

Awww I was hoping for another wyrmy, wyrm. But so far, these Xmas Dragons are purdy! I hope the Adults are JUST as purdy! :D

Edited by PREDATOR

1 hour ago, Stormypulse said:

On the other hand, maybe there's no fire, the fire melts the ice, slowing the bar?

I wonder if they really do work against each other. The bar sure isn't moving very fast. Either no one is playing or we are cancelling each other out. I have been playing at the medium level because I couldn't figure out any of the hard ones I tried. Since ice seems to be winning I am going with that to try to keep the bar moving.

And yay! I just managed to complete one of the hard ones! :D

Edited by purplehaze

I have a theory on how the bar works:

Even when the bar is grey, there are snowflakes visible. Not very warm and fire-like, right? So maybe the blue mana filling the bar represents our overall progress, regardless of which side we pick. Then that choice plays a role in the chapters we unlock.