Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

17 minutes ago, AveryCF said:

WARNING: Might be a little gross, but I tried to keep it as term friendly, not gross as possible. If anyone reads this, read at your own risk!

Oh I am now, ty. I hope I stay that way though. I know it might seem a little silly to only be sick for 24 hours but ugh... Well, it may be a little gross- so let's just say I ate something yesterday my body did NOT like me doing. x'D Nope, not allergies... Just food that did not agree with me this time for some reason. Annnnnd after "Rejecting" it I felt a lot better. x'D Soundslessgrossthatway,whew. But thank you! x'D Though now I have a bathroom to clean, pretty sure moms happy about that though. x.x She wanted me to clean the tub anyways, so I guess it's more reason than ever to do it for her now. Labor she doesn't have to do, lucky duck! x'D

...Now if only I could actually eat some food and get off a one day liquid diet... That would be nice, especially on such a warm and cheerful holiday, lol.

Yikes, sorry you had to go through that! My mom actually got sick the other day after eating some questionable deviled eggs, food-related sickness really sucks. 

It is 1:45am here and I really should get some sleep, but I really really want to find my last Ribbon Dancer before I go. Why are all the AP eggs so purty?!

40 minutes ago, AveryCF said:

WARNING: Might be a little gross, but I tried to keep it as term friendly, not gross as possible. If anyone reads this, read at your own risk!

Oh I am now, ty. I hope I stay that way though. I know it might seem a little silly to only be sick for 24 hours but ugh... Well, it may be a little gross- so let's just say I ate something yesterday my body did NOT like me doing. x'D Nope, not allergies... Just food that did not agree with me this time for some reason. Annnnnd after "Rejecting" it I felt a lot better. x'D Soundslessgrossthatway,whew. But thank you! x'D Though now I have a bathroom to clean, pretty sure moms happy about that though. x.x She wanted me to clean the tub anyways, so I guess it's more reason than ever to do it for her now. Labor she doesn't have to do, lucky duck! x'D

...Now if only I could actually eat some food and get off a one day liquid diet... That would be nice, especially on such a warm and cheerful holiday, lol.

Thats happened to me too.

Still can't submit for ice or fire. It tells me I've won and gives me the option, but when I click on either of them, nothing happens. I'd hoped it would be working today, but still no luck. And I can't get the lovely badge without submitting a puzzle either, apparently.

To all those currently ill or not feeling well, get well soon! I came down with a nasty flu on Christmas Eve which blossomed into a full fledged viral infection on Christmas Day. Had to scrap all plans and stay at home while my family went out. : / Really wish that my Christmas had been different, but on the bright side, I now have a full set of CB Christmas dragons. 

The up side to being stuck at home is that I've had the puzzles to entertain me every 15 minutes! I finally "graduated" to the hard puzzles and they are super fun. I still kinda suck at it, but I've been putting in fire votes whenever I can. I wonder what it'll all amount to, can't wait to find out! 

Looks like Team Fire is having a hard time of it. I'm pretty excited I'll be able to catch some more eggs from the AP in a few hours. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a wall of snows, but it hasn't happened yet.

On an unrelated note, @Spiteful_Crow is sick and unable to hunt for the new dragons. They asked me to post to see if anyone would be able to help them get a second egg. If so, please send a PM their way.

Edited by Jazeki

I'm pretty sure the end result will be the same, they just give us the 'or' option to get us in the competitive spirit, people tend to play more if there's a chance they can 'beat' someone, lol XD

Also, instead of candle dragon it's starting to look more like a wreath or garland dragon with the way the spine is decorated with that green frill.

Edited by zaverxi

Gotta say I love the game. These kinds of small brain puzzles are my favorite, I even loved the minesweeper event we had lol. And also YAY for a new Amphiptere!! The hatchies are so cute, can't wait to see them grown up. Also, go team ice!

Oh and as @zaverxi said, I also think they're gonna be wreath/garland dragons, as if TJ's code (grlnd) doesn't give that away already, but it's still possible that they are candle wreath dragons or something!

Edited by HeDy

24 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

Ice winning again? I want to see the fire bar!

Has anyone even seen a fire bar? I don't think it changes color.

I've been submitting a hard puzzle for fire on a regular basis but it never changes.

Edited by zaverxi

1 hour ago, Jazeki said:

Looks like Team Fire is having a hard time of it. I'm pretty excited I'll be able to catch some more eggs from the AP in a few hours. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a wall of snows, but it hasn't happened yet.

On an unrelated note, @Spiteful_Crow is sick and unable to hunt for the new dragons. He asked me to post to see if anyone would be able to help him get a second egg. If so, please send a PM his way.

45 minutes ago, zaverxi said:

I'm pretty sure the end result will be the same, they just give us the 'or' option to get us in the competitive spirit, people tend to play more if there's a chance they can 'beat' someone, lol XD

Also, instead of candle dragon it's starting to look more like a wreath or garland dragon with the way the spine is decorated with that green frill.

25 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

Ice winning again? I want to see the fire bar!

I'm voting for fire too, though this is an interesting idea, guys. x'D The fact that we might be voting one or the other- but it still shows as the same color? I also like the idea the option is there just to get people to play more. x'D I've completed two "Hard" puzzles myself, never even clicked the other ones I can do lol. But maybe I should, I keep thinking i'd complete one then end up with one piece that doesn't fit, and then having no idea how to rearrange it to work lol. So that's basically only one puzzle a day when I can be doing a lot more lol, ugh oh. Maybe I should lower my standards a bit and go do some easier ones, perhaps i'd be more of a contributor help lol.

Edited by AveryCF

In between eating turkey and playing silly party games I managed to hop on my phone and check in at DC and grab one last Holly egg.  If anyone here didn't get a Holly send me a PM.  First come, first served.

It now has a home.  I hope everyone got the eggs that they wanted. I will have a free slot for Holly eggs if the biome returns next year and will hopefully be able to help out again. 

Edited by FullMoonDreams

7 minutes ago, AveryCF said:

I'm voting for fire too, though this is an interesting idea, guys. x'D The fact that we might be voting one or the other- but it still shows as the same color?

There is definitely a fire themed bar that's red in color, it just hasn't shown often as Team Ice is really taking the lead :P Go Team Ice!!

And merry Christmas to all, happy Samhein to those who celebrate, and a happy New Year!

Edited by bluesonic1

On 12/25/2017 at 6:20 AM, Marie19R said:

Oh wow, it does look similar to the radiant angel egg! interesting!

This game is already annoying me. It seems like you can't rotate the pieces all the way, only into two different positions? 

You can turn them all the way around (or at least I can). But like in Tetris, there are two types of L and two types of Z that cannot be rotated into each other.

Oh, the coloring of the hatchies remind me of the Fever Dragons. I wonder if they'll form a nice lineage together once they're adults :)

So the little babies are not wyrms after all. Oh well, they are at least something new for Holiday dragons and still super cute. I'm glad to see that there is a bit more color to them now. Hopefully the adults will have even  more, but I'm sure I am going to love them anyway. I don't think Fiona or Odeen have ever made a dragon that I didn't like. ;)

I had a good Christmas day -- helped serve lunch to about 50 homeless/needy at our church, then went to my daughter's for dinner with my family afterward. I didn't get home until nearly midnight, so I didn't get all my Christmas lineages bred. I should have bred the ones I wanted to keep earlier in the week because I didn't have enough room for all of them at the last minute. I did breed some of my nicest lineages to the AP, though, before I bred the ones I could keep. Threw some pretty short-lineaged Hollies out there that I hope someone will enjoy.

I hope all of you had a great Christmas day, whether you celebrate the holiday or not. All of my children but one made it home, so I felt very blessed.

Managed to get eggs with some neat codes ( TImez and Lfoam xD)

I'm just surprised that I managed to solve that puzzles at hard difficulty. Wow. I thought I was too stupid for this XD

I'm just waiting dragons to grow up :3

17 hours ago, Alatariel1990 said:

I still can't submit the tetris games I win. It tells me I've won and gives me the Option of ice or fire, but when I click on either of them, nothing happens. :(

yeah, same problem here...:(

OwO The new dragon reminds me of a wreath. Neato! The colors are certainly in my favorite spectrum. Can't wait to see the adults. <3

Loving stage 2 of the new dragon...

Team fire here too but difficult to be around at the moment.

These babies are beautiful. Based on the names of TJ's babies, I'm calling them warm garlands. XD