Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

I just now noticed the cracking sequence on the new eggs... it looks kinda like foliage starts to grow more dramatic as the egg gets closer to hatching :) how cute!

17 minutes ago, Twimm said:

I just now noticed the cracking sequence on the new eggs... it looks kinda like foliage starts to grow more dramatic as the egg gets closer to hatching :) how cute!

To me it looks like the standard cracking sequence, just displaced by a few pixels, I'm afraid. (The effect is most obvious when there's a big hole in the egg.) So the way it looks now might just be a minor glitch?

You may be right, pinkgothic. I looked at the entire cracking sequence on the wiki, and I think its just that the crack in the egg somehow draws my attention more to the bottom of the egg than the beautiful pristine white when its whole.

Silly me ^_^

Only four hours left until my new 2017 babies hatch! I'm loving this release so far.

Oh do I love Tetris!  I am on Team Ice....today the windchill was -25F.  It is fun to have a game that I can actually win. Wish I didn't have to wait 15 minutes between winning games. 

1 minute ago, The Dragoness said:

Only four hours left until my new 2017 babies hatch! I'm loving this release so far.

Same!! I'm so excited to see what the new Holidays look like all grown up! :D

1 minute ago, Karobb said:

So I am the only one who thinks they are kinda plain?

I don't know, their coloring (Right now anyway) Reminds me a bit of Haku from Spirited Away. I loved Haku, so I'm happy right now. But who knows what happens once they're fully grown? :)

Just now, Queenofdragons6 said:

Am I the only one getting increasingly worried that the progress bar might not get filled out in time?

I guess they will have to fudge it?   Not sure how many are going to keep up after the holidays, we shall see

22 minutes ago, Queenofdragons6 said:

Am I the only one getting increasingly worried that the progress bar might not get filled out in time?

No I am too. I keep doing as many hard level ones as I can but I'm getting more anxious as we go.

Just now, TerraAnne said:

No I am too. I keep doing as many hard level ones as I can but I'm getting more anxious as we go.

Anxious about what?   They will still have to go to the next day regardless, as I am sure they have 12 days planned

77% filled? It seems okay to me. Three and a quarter more hours DC time left...

1 minute ago, mouse050909 said:

Is it normal for 90-somthing people to be watching the AP? :)

Well when you can only get 2 new xmas dragons, there is no where else to hunt as every biome is dropping those

I personally bred several hybrids to egglock myself until the new Holiday eggs hatch tonight since I couldn't hunt in the biomes for stuff. ^_^

Just now, Fabula said:

I personally bred several hybrids to egglock myself until the new Holiday eggs hatch tonight since I couldn't hunt in the biomes for stuff. ^_^

I missed a few years so had to pick up a lot of cbs, still hunting up the last 2 2nd gens I need :)

Its really weird to sit on the AP and not be trying to catch Hollies.

I feel like that has been my Drag Cave Christmas game for years.

Just now, Karobb said:

I missed a few years so had to pick up a lot of cbs, still hunting up the last 2 2nd gens I need :)

Ooh, good luck!! :D I got everything I wanted/needed this holiday season, hence why I'm not in the AP hunting right now lol

Just now, Draco Knight said:

LOL I still click on every one I see, old habits and all that!

Just now, Draco Knight said:

I know, right! :lol: I remember not being able to catch ANY Hollies in the AP before. I ended up catching a pretty 3G from a female Holly line this year. XD

30 minutes ago, Fabula said:

I know, right! :lol: I remember not being able to catch ANY Hollies in the AP before. I ended up catching a pretty 3G from a female Holly line this year. XD

Congrats on that! 

It's good to see new eggs moving through the AP. I was able to swap one of my higher-timed ones out. 

I'll see if I can squeeze another Tetris game or two in since it's only at 79%.