Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

So, I've not been very active for a long time. Still trying to catch up on naming all of my dragons (449 to go!)

I picked up my Hollies and Yulebucks this year, which was super exciting, and I can't wait to see what else I find!

However, I just got an unexpected Christmas present in the form of a 2G Deep Sea Dragon from a Water x Deep Sea cross who was sitting unnamed on my scroll. A Thuwed Water x Deep Sea cross. THANK YOU, @TJ09. I'm sorry I didn't thank you before. I've had her since 2015, which was around the time I stopped playing for an extended period of time (except for holidays), so either I picked her up in the AP without realizing what she was, or perhaps from requesting the pairing (I think I might have done that a looong time ago, but I don't have a record of it).

Please know that she will be cherished! :)

Decided to grab AP eggs when I can until they're gone, and I caught this cutie today.... VERY nice XD Hopefully I can nab other great eggs.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/gr0lU

Also, like basically everyone else I can't wait to the adult outcomes of the new dragon! If it really is an Amphiptere (think I spelled that wrong?) I'm considering breeding a lineage with Sunsongs... If they don't clash too much that is lol.

Whew I'm glad nobody decided to view bomb me last night. It was the only night I forgot to hide my eggs and hatchies. Nothing sick or dead, though a bunch of hatchies aged up to adults while I slept.  <3

I'm loving this tetris thing though. It's so easy.

I'm still trying to do fire so I can see how pretty the mana bar would look since the Ice is so gorgeous.

I also hope that I was able to help quite a few people out with Holy CB eggs..I think around 6 or 7. I only wish I had more time to catch more for everyone! Hopefully as many people could got at least 1 CB of what they wanted.

On a side not I caught a pretty Aegis with a neat code .. if anyone would like it please PM me 

Edited by Tearadria

I'm looking at the new adult CBs on my scroll and smiling.  This was a good Christmas, at least on DC.

....Ah, right.  Now I need to name and sort them.  Along with the backlog of other dragons. :unsure:

Edited by Gryphonic

Submitting small puzzles to Fire. Big ones are too hard for me, sadly. Too bad it isn't a real Tetris... I had a pocket Tetris when I was a kid and I rocked it. Puzzles... nope, no good.

Still hope we'll see how Fire bar looks.

9 minutes ago, Queenofdragons6 said:

So are we not going to get an epilogue to chapter 1...?

There was no epilogue to chapter one. It was one full chapter.

It's chapter two we need to get busy unlocking! XD

Pardon if this has been said countless times before, but how do you know which direction the bar is heading? The blue side seems extensive, but I noticed there is a green dot on the other side but doesn't seem to be much action there. Is the bar a blend of ice and fire?

Oh...baby dragons do hurry and grow up. I am eager to see what you look like now. But you know...I think my two eggs are hatching before my white Zyumorph (which I got first). Unless that egg is cracking and I just couldn't see it. 

11 minutes ago, Firebirdwyvern said:

Pardon if this has been said countless times before, but how do you know which direction the bar is heading? The blue side seems extensive, but I noticed there is a green dot on the other side but doesn't seem to be much action there. Is the bar a blend of ice and fire?

Oh...baby dragons do hurry and grow up. I am eager to see what you look like now. But you know...I think my two eggs are hatching before my white Zyumorph (which I got first). Unless that egg is cracking and I just couldn't see it. 

Apparently the color will show whichever side is winning. I think that fire is red color. 

In order to see different colors... maybe one day we should go all fire and one day go all ice...

6 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Apparently the color will show whichever side is winning. I think that fire is red color. 

Are we all clicking Ice, then? I have yet to see any red on my bar. :blink:

1 minute ago, Nyxity said:

In order to see different colors... maybe one day we should go all fire and one day go all ice...

Good idea.. As long as everyone does it... lol

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Are we all clicking Ice, then? I have yet to see any red on my bar. :blink:

I've been voting fire, but there are supposedly different colors. 

I've been doing fire, but I only have so much time to devote to the game. XD

I'm honestly surprised to not see a bunch of people bemoaning what they didn't manage to catch in the Holiday biome before it closed! Does that mean everyone got at least one of everything they were missing (and that they wanted)?

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I don't think Fiona or Odeen have ever made a dragon that I didn't like. ;)

Totally with you on that! I was a bit disappointed that they turned out to not be wyrms, but I was just looking through the wiki to remind myself what else Odeen and Fiona have sprited, and goodness. They both do *awesome* work, which makes me even more excited to see what the adult will look like!

I have this nagging feeling that I've miscounted the holidays I've gotten so far this year, so I need to do a quick count to make sure I actually do have my full 20 Ribbon Dancers (and only 2 Winter Magis needed, I think??).

39 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

I've been doing fire, but I only have so much time to devote to the game. XD

I'm honestly surprised to not see a bunch of people bemoaning what they didn't manage to catch in the Holiday biome before it closed! Does that mean everyone got at least one of everything they were missing (and that they wanted)?

Same here on both counts. 

I posted this morning that I had a CB Holly I grabbed yesterday if anyone who didn't get one wanted it, but I have not had anyone PM me about it.  It would be nice if everyone got what they wanted.  ETA The Holly now has a home.

Edited by FullMoonDreams

Y'know. I never realised how much I hate tetris until now. XD

Also, is there actually teams on this? When I hover my mouse over the bar, it says "##% filled", so I was under the impression the bar just showed your own personal progress? :unsure:

Well I think I did okay, I still did not manage to get CBs of some years like 2008, 2009, 2010 or 2013 but I did get at least 1 of the other years and in some cases 2... and I now have a representative of each breed at least. When the eggs hatch I got incubating I will keep trying but considering I only had 2016 CBs this is an improvement towards my breeding plans.