Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

I wish i could contribute more often then only every 15 minutes. Even the hard one is easy for me.

20 minutes ago, Tigerkralle said:

I wish i could contribute more often then only every 15 minutes. Even the hard one is easy for me.

Right, just keep voting fire so we can see how the meter looks!

And for anyone having issues with the "hard" puzzle, look at your L pieces if you have an odd number of the same orientation, the extra one will have to fit in with those odd sized pieces, you can just make rectangles out of the even same shaped L's (right hopefully that makes sense to someone lol)! 

You are really just trying to build a bunch of rectangles

Edited by Karobb

Just now, mouse050909 said:

What happens if we don't fill the meter? :)

Last night it just continued into the next day until it was filled, could be behind by the last day though, we will see

I too find the hard puzzles easy usually taking only a minute or two to complete. It is the 15 minutes wait time is what is hard.  I wish we only had to wait 5-10 minutes as it would keep me at the computer longer.  The way it is now I get bored waiting the 15 minutes and wander off.

Yeah, I think the 15min wait is too long as well, I forget about doing the game after that amount and wander off XD 

I do love the hatchlings though! Excited to see the adults. And also hoping to see the red bar fill up now, been fire all along.

Will we be able to see the adults by tomorrow morning?

I've been filling up on eggs from the AP in between puzzle attempts (i say attempts because I'm not super skilled at tangrams lol. I was better when I was younger).

Yikes, yeah, maybe the cooldown should be made only five minutes or dropped altogether. At this rate we won't be getting the conclusion of the story on the last day.

I could do a lot more to help with that meter if I could play multiple times whenever I have a break instead of once.

Edited by LibbyLishly

The new hatchlings look absolutely lovely from here. A very promising new sprite at that. Beautiful!!

Edited by PrairieStead

Thank you TJ and all the spriters. Wonderful new game and story narration. Thanks to all who were involved!!

19 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Yikes, yeah, maybe the cooldown should be made only five minutes or dropped altogether. At this rate we won't be getting the conclusion of the story on the last day.

I could do a lot more to help with that meter if I could play multiple times whenever I have a break instead of once.

I would not be surprised if a lot of people were like me, and having technical issues with getting the game to work on their main browser. (I can only play on mobile, which ultimately means that I don't play; it doesn't work on my main browser (unsurprising, tbh) and won't submit in IE.)

I realize that someone probably came up with this before but i wouldnt know for sure because i dont feel like reading through 29 pages of this topic but the qt bb dragons are like wreaths because of their green fur but with snow on them because theyre also white idk but wreaths arent warm especially when theres snow on them someone please save me from eternal suffering

Just now, sarrepta1 said:

I realize that someone probably came up with this before but i wouldnt know for sure because i dont feel like reading through 29 pages of this topic but the qt bb dragons are like wreaths because of their green fur but with snow on them because theyre also white idk but wreaths arent warm especially when theres snow on them someone please save me from eternal suffering

One code is warmth, one code is garland, beats me!

Long ago they use to put candles on Christmas trees and garland...so I am seeing the dragon as a garland/wreath with scales that give a warm glow like a candle would on a garland/wreath.

If it's at all modeled after St. Lucia, it's representative of the wreath crown topped with candles.

Saint Lucia Dingman.jpg

Edited by LibbyLishly

I think they're based on candle wreaths, yeah. I've never known of the association with St. Lucia before, but I've seen those candle wreaths in the past and definitely associated them with the Christmas/holiday season.

I took the plunge and levelled up from the easy stage.  And now I've actually completed a hard one!  Go me! :lol:

Maybe the theme for our newest Holidays is Advent wreath like ingniting one candle on each sunday before Christmas?
But St. Lucia seems also a good guess.

Or the candles in our Christmas trees?

I forgot about Advent wreaths. :D But yeah, we even had candles on the wreath decorating many years ago. It's a thing.

There's so many pretty things in the ap that this is the first time I've been hatchi locked since the platinum trophy was introduced. As for the puzzles the hard ones aren't too difficult provided there aren't a lot of the t shaped pieces