Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Has anyone noticed the purple pixel on the edge of the shell of the new release when it begins its cracking sequence?:blink:

Okay, y'all, Ice has had two full days of winning. What are the chances we can all play for Fire tomorrow just so we can see the Fire bar looks like?

1 minute ago, Nathair said:

Has anyone noticed the purple pixel on the edge of the shell of the new release when it begins its cracking sequence?:blink:

I noticed that too! I thought it was a glitch?

@Fabula It probably is, but its not as bad as the Solstice glitch the year they released XD I wonder if it will be fixed or not.

Edited by Nathair

It wasn't a glitch, it was intentional. Originally only the CB Solstices were meant to be rosy-winged and all bred ones were to have blue wings, but after an outcry from, well, everyone, the artist and TJ decided to change it to be dependent on the time bred.

Eta: Unless we are talking about a totally different ACTUAL glitch that I forgot about. XD

Edited by LibbyLishly

17 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Okay, y'all, Ice has had two full days of winning. What are the chances we can all play for Fire tomorrow just so we can see the Fire bar looks like?

I'm in!

@LibbyLishly Oh I remember that whole thing because it happened the year I joined. I know that wasn't a glitch. But Nathair said there was a glitch the year they were released, and I wasn't here then. I was just curious what said glitch was. lol

Just now, Fabula said:

@LibbyLishly Oh I remember that whole thing because it happened the year I joined. I know that wasn't a glitch. But Nathair said there was a glitch the year they were released, and I wasn't here then. I was just curious what said glitch was. lol

'Twas a complete missing egg sequence image! Apparently all egg sprites just vanished one stage and reappeared when it cracked to the next stage.

It is on the wiki. A glitch where one of the crack stages made the egg completely disappear and then the next stage it showed back up

ninja'ed!

Edited by Zylara

4 minutes ago, Nathair said:

'Twas a complete missing egg sequence image! Apparently all egg sprites just vanished one stage and reappeared when it cracked to the next stage.

Oh wow, I did completely forget about that! XD Good times, good times.

1 minute ago, Nathair said:

OMG! Wow! That's crazy. XD

48 minutes ago, TheDarkLatias said:

The bar is at 80% now!

Though, I'm curious... what happens when it gets filled? And how much more time do we have to fill it?

I would imagine midnight cave time, and I have no clue what happens if it fills up or does not fill up, I just do the puzzles xD!

This is truly the most wonderful time of the year.  :)

DC is a gift that keeps on giving  ... with something for everyone.
CBs from the very beginning ... a lovely new dragon .. plus extra chances in the Abandoned Cave for all to acquire their wish list holiday CBs ...  :P

AND a game to play as well as a wonderful new story ..... :wub:

Thanks to all making this the best ever ... :D

Just completed another puzzle and voted. Now to wait another 15 minutes...

EDIT: Nevermind! Got them, yay! ;3;

Edited by AveryCF

14 minutes ago, Queenofdragons6 said:

84% with less than 15 minutes to go... I wonder what the creators had planned to do in case a bar didn't get filled out.

I've been wondering this myself. alot

Well....I see Chapter 3 but it doesn't have a link to the text....it isn't unlocked as yet.

It says we have to fill up the bar of the previous days event to get the next chapter. So I guess the next chapter unlocks, but no one is allowed to read it until we truly work for it. ;3;

Yay! My first baby hatched. :)

Bar stil says 85%. If we have to take part of the day to fill up the bar, will we be that many hours short of time to fill up the next bar? This could get interesting.

Keep playing until the bar is 100%, kids.  Then the chapter unlocks.  I've been hitting up the hard mode cuz I'm pretty good at tangrams & honestly these are rather easy for me, and I've been voting fire every time.  I'd like to see what a fire bar looks like - probably just a red version of the bar instead of blue, but meh. *shrugs*  Would still like to see it.

I personally thought the pixel was just a bit of a unique hatching sequence cause it kinda looked like a little flower that was poking out to me.

The bar is now 86%, yay! ;3; I already completed another puzzle, but it's just sitting there because i'm waiting for my timer to go off so I can actually submit it. x'D Should be 9:20pm my time when I can. (9:21pm in case because I don't want it to be SECONDS off and not count the thing lol.) That would just be 12:20/12:21am for DC seeing the site is three hours ahead of me... Hope the maintenance doesn't go off right when I want to submit, lol...