TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

For sick eggs you may want to use the White dragon BSA WARD...go look at this thread, EATW is killing eggs and they are trying to fix it...I had a 3rd gen tinsel egg die while fogged and not sick anymore.

Eggs dieing

Do not add any thing to EATW site untill the issue is fixed,

Edited by Zylara

I finally got my first CB Holly! I always wished to have one of those and finally I got one! :nyan:

Yeah, it was EATW that did it. They'll be fine though - it's not like they have 1,000 views, just about half that. Couple hours and they'll be fine. ^_^ 

I'm happy the CBs are back, but I hope more interesting lineaged eggs show up in the AP as the week goes on.

1 hour ago, Cassie_Fenix said:

Maybe some people are just mad that people are catching the Hollies that might already have CB Hollies and want them for themselves thinking that if they can't have them that no one can.

I can understand and empathise with the frustration in missing out, been there with Marrows. Targeting someone who has caught them out of spite isn't making things easier on themselves, or anyone else still looking for eggs. For every egg I had to replace, that's one that could have gone to someone who didn't have their two. If they did it because they have difficulty catching them, then I can only hope they're able to catch theirs once things calm down a little.

Happy to have got mine earlier. Sitting in the AP now hoping to grab more 3-4G hollies to complete my goal of 100. 13 more to go.

3 minutes ago, Omen said:

I can understand and empathise with the frustration in missing out, been there with Marrows. Targeting someone who has caught them out of spite isn't making things easier on themselves, or anyone else still looking for eggs. For every egg I had to replace, that's one that could have gone to someone who didn't have their two. If they did it because they have difficulty catching them, then I can only hope they're able to catch theirs once things calm down a little.

Yea. That's why I'm waiting to put mine in once they're older. That way, I don't have to worry someone's going to spoil my eggs.

I have my dragons that I wanted to gain views in AoND and no it is not having any issues. I use other smaller sites and it seems only EATW is having the problem. The thread I linked above tells what happened and the person who runs EATW is trying to fix the problem.

Just now, Cassie_Fenix said:

Yea. That's why I'm waiting to put mine in once they're older. That way, I don't have to worry someone's going to spoil my eggs.

Definitely a good course of action, especially with the increased holiday traffic. I didn't add mine anywhere, usually don't on the first day even with common eggs, but I forgot to fog them before going to bed. Left myself wide open for malicious behaviour with two bright red beacons. XD They died with a lot of views, and probably pretty quickly too. My guess is someone abused the recent issue with EATW. Welp, I won't have to worry about that anymore since my scroll is hidden and eggs are fogged.

Good luck catching your lot!

Got a second gen Yulebuck from an Avatar of Nature. If anyone wants to breed me an egg of an Ageis x Heartstealer for it, I'll be very happy. :D

And I'm  STILL trying to catch CB Hollies.

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

24 minutes ago, Cassie_Fenix said:

I use Allure of Neglected Dragons. Does anyone know if they're having issues as well?

i'm not having any issues with my eggs that are in there

It's so hard to be egglocked and watch everyone else getting Hollies... I hope there's still some left for me in 2 days! (logically I know there will be lol, but patience is not one of my virtues)

4 minutes ago, Twimm said:

It's so hard to be egglocked and watch everyone else getting Hollies... I hope there's still some left for me in 2 days! (logically I know there will be lol, but patience is not one of my virtues)

Well, I figure as people get their dragons and as we get closer to the new dragons being released, people will stop going for the holiday biome, and thus, those of us who want Hollies (who might not be gifted one yet, that is. I've got one being gifted.) will get our shot getting them.

The last hour drop only had four Hollies in it. Did anyone else notice that? Also, why are the Hollies the rarest ones there if more people want them?

i missed all holidays besides last year so rip i need lots, no luck getting hollies though :( its so hard this time i usually dont have a hard time but man

Have two Aegises, two Solstices, two Wrapping Wings and one Winter Magi so far. I have a lot to catch up!

Finally got my second Holly! Just need to get a couple of Yulebucks after my first eggs hatch and then I'll have a full set of holiday CBs!

If anyone still needs CB Solstices/Snow Angels/Ribbon Dancers, keep an eye on the first row of the AP. Most of those eggs have been CB. They just sit there because everyone is hunting for pretty lineages.

11 hours ago, Riverwillows said:

yeah, the background theme. And I was on St. Pats. It seems to be connected to the page style set up. It's weird, cause if I have page style selected, that's when it flickers for a second between the no page style and the page style, every time I refresh the page.

Are you using Chrome? That white flash on reload is why I always use Firefox now. I looked around to see if there was any way to change it and found nothing.... even tech-savvy hubby says you can't. :P

4 hours ago, MoonShark said:

Heck, if I can get two Hollies this year, I'd be happy to help you with the checker next year. I mostly just play for fun these days, so I'm usually open to breeding requests, and I LOVE checkers. Just remind me. ^.^

Thank you for the offer :D those lines seem to be the problem mainly because they are all female holly checkers, so finding mates for them is gonna be kinda hardish XD

Hmm. The yulebucks seem to be more difficult than the hollies.

Thank you, TJ, for the opportunity to pick up those we've missed over the years!

Edited by Lagie

and to whoever is adding peoples dragons to hatcheries, good luck killing mine ;) i see you