TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

1 minute ago, Siliskor said:

Holiday eggs are ridiculously fragile. Putting them anywhere before they are at least a day old, well, you've now seen the unfortunate results. I'm sorry you lost your eggs. You should fog your replacements for a day before adding them to hatcheries, & keep an eye on them when you do.

Thanks for the advice! I will follow. I've never had this problem with a holiday before but that Holiday biome is really attracting people it seems :) Ah well

Wait... can you not influence Hollies? Has this been brought up on here before? :( I was able to precog mine, but they're both the same gender.

1 minute ago, Earth Gurl said:

Wait... can you not influence Hollies? Has this been brought up on here before? :( I was able to precog mine, but they're both the same gender.

It seems they ar emale only, as the origianl CBs were.  Only the HM eggs from raffles could be female

1 minute ago, Earth Gurl said:

Really? I know Hollies can be either Male or female. What are yours saying?

I'm glad to see that the Holiday biome is back after Halloween. Managed to fill all my egg spaces with some of the holiday dragons I've missed. No Hollies thou, but I'm happy with my 2 Yules, 1 Snow Angel, 1 Ribbon Dancer, 2 Wrapping-Wings and a Solstice. ^_^ 

CB Hollies can't be influenced - I checked when I caught mine.

1 minute ago, Imzadi said:

It seems they are male only, as the original CBs were.  Only the HM eggs from raffles could be female

I just thought of something. If someone was to Neglect or Zombify their Holiday Dragons, are they still considered Holiday Dragons and thus counting towards a scoll's limit?

Zombies DEFINITELY - they still sort as their old breed.

2 minutes ago, herk said:

Zombies DEFINITELY - they still sort as their old breed.

Makes me wonder if some people grabbing the Hollies are doing that to keep only their CB Hollies in the mix... :(

1 minute ago, Imzadi said:

It seems they ar emale only, as the origianl CBs were.  Only the HM eggs from raffles could be female

Ahhhhh okay that would make more sense. Sorry I didn't know that! So no one can get a female CB except for HM? That's a relief hah

2 minutes ago, Cassie_Fenix said:

Makes me wonder if some people grabbing the Hollies are doing that to keep only their CB Hollies in the mix... :(

I don't think that would work, though - if they already have 2 CB Hollies, they won't be able to pick up any more.

Well, I just clicked on a Holly egg and it said I'm at my limit for that egg. I have 0 cb Holly's. :(

1 minute ago, buckskinmist said:

Well, I just clicked on a Holly egg and it said I'm at my limit for that egg. I have 0 cb Holly's. :(

Wow, that stinks... :( I hope that doesn't happen to me...

Just now, meruru said:

no luck with hollies so far, i hope i manages to catch some before the end :(

I figure it'll get easier at the end of the Holiday season. Just look what happened with the Halloween ones.

I'm sitting here in shock staring at my very 1st CB Holly egg. I'm just like "woooooah", lol. Got home from work and started hunting around :45, while catching up on this thread in between drops... Saw someone suggest trying Chrome, and I actually just installed Chrome on this computer a few days ago, so I tried that... And got a Holly on the hour drop. Wow. .... And now that I got it a part of me kind of really wants to keep it, even though I was only hunting for them in order to give them away.

7 minutes ago, buckskinmist said:

are you sure it was a holly? With the fast refreshes, it may have been another type under your cursor 

dunno, just tossing out an idea

3 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

I'm sitting here in shock staring at my very 1st CB Holly egg. I'm just like "woooooah", lol. Got home from work and started hunting around :45, while catching up on this thread in between drops... Saw someone suggest trying Chrome, and I actually just installed Chrome on this computer a few days ago, so I tried that... And got a Holly on the hour drop. Wow. .... And now that I got it a part of me kind of really wants to keep it, even though I was only hunting for them in order to give them away.

Well, I'm on Chrome since the 4:00 drop, and I still haven't caught a CB Holly... But I'm being gifted one thanks to DarknessDragon197. :)

Also, if anyone needs any of the AP Hollies, just let me know. I'm catching some good-lineaged ones if you're wanting more Hollies but have your two CB ones.

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

are you sure it was a holly? With the fast refreshes, it may have been another type under your cursor 

dunno, just tossing out an idea

Could have been, but pretty sure it said that it had a holly leaf stuck to its butt. :)

Oh, ick - my eggs got sick in literally 2 minutes after adding them to my usual hatcheries. They aren't that young! XD Oh well - a bit of time in the fog and they should be cool. 

I got my first CB Holly! And a few others that I thought I had, like the ribbon dragon, the snow angle and the winter magi, though thinking on it, I did miss those years. I'm scroll locked now, since I had bred two eggs a few days ago, though they should hatch tomorrow and I'll be good to stat hunting again! Good luck to everyone's hunts!

Just now, Tehya Faye said:

Oh, ick - my eggs got sick in literally 2 minutes after adding them to my usual hatcheries. They aren't that young! XD Oh well - a bit of time in the fog and they should be cool. 

I usually wait until mine are two days old before I put mine in just to protect 'em. I've had someone view bomb one egg (it was an Alt Black that was killed by the one whose dragons bred it, and they were killed in turn), as well as getting an unintentional Neglected from a Silver Tinsel, but I liked its hatchling form, so I froze it.