TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

7 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

*giggles so much at Avery!*

This Shadow Walker wall is really destroying my carefully-planned idea of getting my last two Cavern Lurkers before I head to bed. ... Which I should have done at least 20 minutes ago.

are you looking for a specific lineage? I haven't bred mine yet.

Is anyone else singing "Shadow Walker Wall" to the music of Mike Oldfield's almost eponymous song? :ph34r:

Edited by Solanatsea

21 minutes ago, Solanatsea said:

Is anyone else singing "Shadow Walker Wall" to the music of Mike Oldfield's almost eponymous song? :ph34r:

I'm picking up random eggs, shoving them in ERs and then dropping the hatchies back in the AP.  :P

54 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

I'm picking up random eggs, shoving them in ERs and then dropping the hatchies back in the AP.  :P

In other words you have earned the name "Egg/Hatchling Savior". You let them live just a bit longer to possibly find a forever home. ;3;

EDIT: Finally found a baby Pumpkin.~
Treats found: 35/50
Dragons found met in total: 19 Hatchlings
Black Marrow's - 1
Cavern Lurker's - 2
Desipis's - 0
Grave's - 7
Pumpkin's - 1
Shadow Walker's - 2
Caligene's - 4
Witchlight's - (Besides mine) 2

Edited by AveryCF

1 minute ago, AveryCF said:

In other words you have earned the name "Egg/Hatchling Savior". You let them live just a bit longer to possibly find a forever home. ;3;

Well, hopefully!  Even if they grow up on the AP, all that means is they end up in the Wilderness, still alive (*sings the Portal Song*) - and having seen the lineages on some of them that's.... no bad thing IMNSHO.  ;)

I'm back after really adventurous and sometimes stressful weekend. I was around only few hours each morning, spending weekend with my family in our summer cottage 11 kilometres away. I usually avoid this when I'm having eggs, but it was still better than not have Halloween eggs. I viewbombed my Shadow Walkers, so that they'll hatch and I'll catch another egg, but instead of 5 minutes they were in hatcheries for 45 minutes because of Blackout monster. (They could have been there for 13 hours if the blackout would last longer.) They're fine. I also watched as 30 metres high spruce was falling towards our cottage and hit it with its top (around 10 cm), narrowly missing neighbour's cottage and everything valuable on their and our yards. (Windy weather here in Czech Republic, up to 120 km/h around my place, 180 km/h at Sněžka - Czech Republic highest mountain.)

I want to ask - is it only me, or are Mummy Wings invisible? I had costume glitch before, some costumes didn't have "sprite" and many had wizard "sprite". CTRL+F5 solved it, but Mummy Wings are still invisible.

4 minutes ago, Anemonis said:

I'm back after really adventurous and sometimes stressful weekend. I was around only few hours each morning, spending weekend with my family in our summer cottage 11 kilometres away. I usually avoid this when I'm having eggs, but it was still better than not have Halloween eggs. I viewbombed my Shadow Walkers, so that they'll hatch and I'll catch another egg, but instead of 5 minutes they were in hatcheries for 45 minutes because of Blackout monster. (They could have been there for 13 hours if the blackout would last longer.) They're fine. I also watched as 30 metres high spruce was falling towards our cottage and hit it with its top (around 10 cm), narrowly missing neighbour's cottage and everything valuable on their and our yards. (Windy weather here in Czech Republic, up to 120 km/h around my place, 180 km/h at Sněžka - Czech Republic highest mountain.)

I want to ask - is it only me, or are Mummy Wings invisible? I had costume glitch before, some costumes didn't have "sprite" and many had wizard "sprite". CTRL+F5 solved it, but Mummy Wings are still invisible.

The mummy wings don't seem to show in the wardrobe, but if you put them on you can see them on the other pages. 

44 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

I will join you once I'm no longer egg locked! Until then I'm going to continue singing "Shadow Walker Wall". :D

41 minutes ago, Anemonis said:

Yikes! Stay safe. :blink:

Following Amazons example I've picked up a couple of er eggs from the AP now that I'm no longer hatche locked and will drop them once they hatch. What a great idea. It would be a real shame to see some of these pretty eggs die.

1 hour ago, Amazon_warrior said:

I wish I could help but I don't ever abandon eggs no matter what even if I missclick.

I'm hatching some, too. I wish the s1 SW hatchling was as cute as the s2, I'd just freeze as many of them as I can. ^^ Sadly I won't have room to keep them until they gender. I guess I'll put them in the departures thread and abandon them if they're not taken after a few minutes.

... Also I think this is the first time I'm trying to make the AP time go up instead of down... :lol:

Well I just incubated all seven of my eggs so now the eggs I got earliest today (Technically... Yesterday... *4am now*) will be able to hatch in eleven hours as that'll put them at the hour day mark. As for the status on my latest event stats...

Treats found: 38/50
Dragons found met in total: 19 Hatchlings
Black Marrow's - 1
Cavern Lurker's - 2
Desipis's - 0
Grave's - 7
Pumpkin's - 1
Shadow Walker's - 2
Caligene's - 4
Witchlight's - (Besides mine) 2

It is now time for me to drag my butt to bed... I keep telling myself i'll finish this artwork before Halloween then I do things like stare at the forums and refresh Dragon Cave every other minute as if something going to pop up- and I do it for hours. What is wrong with me? x'D Gosh I need a life- or more so... I need to get my life together. x'D
Anyways, night guys and good luck saving those babies from age deaths. ;3; It's a sweet thought, but idk if i'd have the patience to deal with it. x'D Especially if I got locked into a five hour wait to abandon the babies again. x'D

I can't help pick up eggs but I can help hatch.

/opens every hatchery

Good computer

/pat

1 minute ago, Vhale said:

I can't help pick up eggs but I can help hatch.

/opens every hatchery

Good computer

/pat

Your right there still is a way to help.

Yay, helpers!  :)  Although no one should feel like they have to, I just thought it'd be good to hatch out some of the messier ones to move things along a bit (I'm leaving prettier lineages in case a collector happens by).

Sad. All those Shadow Walkers and not enough room to keep them. I could get a few but it endangers my plans for later.

On a happier note, I'm getting adults now. So far 3 adult Shadow Walkers have grown - two CB and one very pretty 3rd gens silver tinsel checker. I traded a matching lineage with someone, so soon I'll have 4th gen Shadow Walker x Silver Tinsel perfect checkers.

I have my first adult! A CB Pumpkin. I'm so tempted to breed him right away, but I need as many free egg slots as possible for the new release....

On another note, thank you to whoever designed the Fairy costumes. My Shadow Walker hatchling is wearing the pink one right now and looks absolutely adorable :D

2 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I have my first adult! A CB Pumpkin. I'm so tempted to breed him right away, but I need as many free egg slots as possible for the new release....

On another note, thank you to whoever designed the Fairy costumes. My Shadow Walker hatchling is wearing the pink one right now and looks absolutely adorable :D

You can't breed him anyway.  All the dragons will grow up with a bred date In Nov to prevent a 2nd gen in the first year.   (Unless something has changed this year)

1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

You can't breed him anyway.  All the dragons will grow up with a bred date In Nov to prevent a 2nd gen in the first year.   (Unless something has changed this year)

Huh, I didn't know about that. Thanks for pointing that out! Now I definitely can't fill up my slots with 2Gs, which is a relief.

18 minutes ago, Fiona said:

Sad. All those Shadow Walkers and not enough room to keep them. I could get a few but it endangers my plans for later.

On a happier note, I'm getting adults now. So far 3 adult Shadow Walkers have grown - two CB and one very pretty 3rd gens silver tinsel checker. I traded a matching lineage with someone, so soon I'll have 4th gen Shadow Walker x Silver Tinsel perfect checkers.

Well I'm hoping that at least some of the ones I hatched will get a chance to show up later, so there's that!  :)

2 hours ago, Anemonis said:

I also watched as 30 metres high spruce was falling towards our cottage and hit it with its top (around 10 cm), narrowly missing neighbour's cottage and everything valuable on their and our yards. (Windy weather here in Czech Republic, up to 120 km/h around my place, 180 km/h at Sněžka - Czech Republic highest mountain.)

Same thing is happening in Poland. Getting to the office was quite an adventure. Stay safe.

2 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Ooh, good idea! I was getting a little annoyed at grabbing the same messy eggs over and over, I'll start chucking them into hatcheries too. Hopefully this will encourage some more variety in the AP. XD