TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

Man I keep seeing the same codes for Grave eggs in and out of the AP ;o; I've picked most of them up and they have decent lineages or are second gens and it's killing me to send them back to the AP. I'm only catching for frozen hatchies now so it feels wrong to pick up and freeze a clean looking lineage!

8 minutes ago, Rexsaurus said:

Does someone have a close up screenshot of the face on the Despis egg?

Done!

20171030_020755.jpg

Heres one with it highlighted. 

20171030_021104.jpg

Edited by Syiren

This is going to be a very strange question but wasn't there a Fire Emblem: Awakening item?? The one that got dark, sprouted six wings and cracked apart to show the emblem? I can't find it ANYWHERE and I'm absolutely sure it existed.

Edit: It was an easter egg hunt item and I'm an idiot, ignore me XD

Edited by Bluehellfire

6 minutes ago, Bluehellfire said:

This is going to be a very strange question but wasn't there a Fire Emblem: Awakening item?? The one that got dark, sprouted six wings and cracked apart to show the emblem? I can't find it ANYWHERE and I'm absolutely sure it existed.

It's an easter egg from 2015

The AP is giving me fits too. I'm looking for specific 2gs and 3g checkers and I keep getting distracted by other things. I can only catch so many at this point or I'll be too locked on the 31st to hunt the new ones!

*dances around the forums* My first Halloween baby just grew up! *pets Grave adult*

43 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Done!

20171030_020755.jpg

Heres one with it highlighted. 

20171030_021104.jpg

OH THAT'S SO CREEPY... I SEE IT NOW! x'D I never knew there was a face before! Ty! x'D

As for my hatchling's story:
Like everyone I started off with the ghost costume, but then I bought the golden knight because I really loved the golden sword. With it, I also got the silver knight outfit for free and for awhile I had the golden sword, leg gauntlets and tailguard on my hatchling.
I then got the green witch, because I thought green and purple would go well together. Not only that, but I then noted that the witchlight's had some green IN THEM so it would be a nice combo.~ I started wearing the hat and scarf with the golden sword, leg gauntlets and tailguard.
I then got enough candy to buy the mummy outfit, thinking i'd like the combo when I realized it didn't work out as well as it did in my head. I tried even moving around the layers but nothing spoke to me, so I gave up. *Starts singing Speak to Me by Imagine Dragons* (Cause' everybody sees things differently!~ And everybody says thing rationally... So open up your heart, open up your mind- speak speak speak speak to me! Let it go.~ So open up your heart, open up your mind- speak speak speak speak to me! Let it go!)
Then I went and watched two movies when I took a break from dinner. The very ending of the first Hotel Transylvania then the second one, then mom changed the channel to the middle of Monsters Inc. University. Guess it was an animated night but i'm not complaining.~ Came back to six candies and got a seventh one when I trick-or-treated again. So with those candies I went and bought the green pirate costume because I REALLY wanted the green parrot like a witch buddy for my hatchling. x'D Yes, yes, I know really only toads, owls, and cats work as witch companions but... C'on, only animal thing there was AND it looked great with the green! x'D But THEN I realized the pirate jacked didn't... Look half bad... Though the more I added on, the more the golden leg gauntlets and tailguard just looked... Off. So I removed them.
Right after the pirate stuff, I even saw the new fairy outfits. While I personally think they're all total cheese, I found myself loving the purple flowers on one of them... So yes, I bought the outfit for ONE PART BECAUSE WHY NOT?!?!?! And that's the story of how my dragons outfit came together... The golden sword from the golden knight costume, the green witch hat and scarf from the green witch outfit, the cloak and parrot from the green pirate costume, and the purple leg bracelets/leg leis?/flowers from the new fairy costumes released. I might change them up more as time passes, but I finally think i've settled down on a look. I like to think my witchlight is well- a young witch (WHAT GENDERS ARE WITCHLIGHTS BTW?! IS IT ACTUALLY A WIZZARD?! X'D IDK- I FORGOT TO GET THEM YEARS PRIOR AND ONLY GOT THEM TODAY...) with a parrot companion. The sword is like a wand in a sense, and the flowers might be used in alchemy, you know- potion making. c: Don't ask about the cloak, it's with the hat and scarf for attire! Did I do good?

Oh boy, more spam from Avery! How long is this post?!
Treats found: 25/50 (Meaning i'm already half way there!)

Dragons found met in total: 16 Hatchlings
Black Marrow's - 1
Cavern Lurker's - 1
Desipis's - 0
Grave's - 7
Pumpkin's - 0
Shadow Walker's - 2
Caligene's - 4
Witchlight's - (Besides mine) 1

3.png

3 minutes ago, Rexsaurus said:

@AveryCF Witchlights can be both genders

Thanks for letting me know. c: I'm used to holiday breeds being only one gender, so that's cool! ;3;

1 minute ago, AveryCF said:

Thanks for letting me know. c: I'm used to holiday breeds being only one gender, so that's cool! ;3;

All Halloween breeds are both. :)

(Also Witchlights are only last year's release. :P)

Where's the best place to put up a one-way gift for a hatchie? I caught the code (OwwIs) in the AP, but since I've had no luck trading it, I want rid.

(hatchie-lock is fast approaching and I want room for the new eggs!)

Also I know there are some code collectors out there who'd love it... PM me if you want the hatchie!

@AveryCF In your previous post when you said

19 minutes ago, AveryCF said:

Oh boy, more spam from Avery! How long is this post?!

I thought you meant the character from the Cristmas events but then I remembered that is your forum name

I take it if you want

Edit: I love the pokemon inspired Halloween treats!

PokemonHalloweenTreats.JPG.21ffd13240594be6a64b7d89e5b70695.JPG

Edited by Rexsaurus

11 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

All Halloween breeds are both. :)

Are they? *Checks my Halloween specific group* Holy cow... I've been playing this game sense 2009 and yet here my mindset was only thinking that was vampires which aren't even really a "Breed" they're just turned... Man, I failed being an old "experienced" player right now. Thanks for pointing out the genders thing guys. x'D My mindset must of been still thinking of valentines day and Christmas dragons whom are breed specific gendered. x'D (Well, except for Holly's.)

5 minutes ago, Rexsaurus said:

@AveryCF In your previous post when you said

I thought you meant the character from the Cristmas events but then I remembered that is your forum name

Oh RIP, no lol. Not only is it my forum name but it's my real name too. Yeah, that was all third person but YES! I REMEMBER LAST YEARS XMAS AVERY! That tripped me out so hard core. x'D I had thought that everyone was talking about me until I realized it was for that years event flash game...

EDIT: Just ran into another witchlight.
Treats found: 26/50 (Meaning i'm already half way there!)
Dragons found met in total: 17 Hatchlings
Black Marrow's - 1
Cavern Lurker's - 1
Desipis's - 0
Grave's - 7
Pumpkin's - 0
Shadow Walker's - 2
Caligene's - 4
Witchlight's - (Besides mine) 2

Edited by AveryCF

2 minutes ago, AveryCF said:

Are they? *Checks my Halloween specific group* Holy cow... I've been playing this game sense 2009 and yet here my mindset was only thinking that was vampires which aren't even really a "Breed" they're just turned... Man, I failed being an old "experienced" player right now. Thanks for pointing out the genders thing guys. x'D My mindset must of been still thinking of valentines day and Christmas dragons whom are breed specific gendered. x'D (Well, except for Holly's.)

Oh RIP, no lol. Not only is it my forum name but it's my real name too. Yeah, that was all third person but YES! I REMEMBER LAST YEARS XMAS AVERY! That tripped me out so hard core. x'D I had thought that everyone was talking about me until I realized it was for that years event flash game...

Don't forget Mistletoe Dragons can be both as well (except CB's).

Avery is personally my favorite character from the Xmas event  <3

Who found a group of 100 people and convinced them to breed a million Shadow Walkers at the same time? Rip non-halloween dragons, they will be remembered, they're not gonna make it at this rate.

4 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

Who found a group of 100 people and convinced them to breed a million Shadow Walkers at the same time? Rip non-halloween dragons, they will be remembered, they're not gonna make it at this rate.

I want to code hunt those Shadow Walkers but then I won't have room for the new release eggs.

42 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

I had to check the cave after this remark and completely lost my ---- giggling lol. >3< Only I think it's because when I went there, there was this ONE PUMPKIN DRAGON EGG right smack on the bottom like it was trying to blend in with all the Shadow Walker eggs. x'D

EDIT: I GOT THE FIRST POST ON PAGE 69- HAVE I BEEN SINNED?!
(Also if you don't get this, DON'T ask. Pretty sure DC must remain child friendly so... you know... Don't.)

Second EDIT:
Ran into a Cavern Lurker when treat-or-treating.~
Treats found: 31/50 (As many days as there are in October! ;3; )
Dragons found met in total: 18 Hatchlings
Black Marrow's - 1
Cavern Lurker's - 2
Desipis's - 0
Grave's - 7
Pumpkin's - 0
Shadow Walker's - 2
Caligene's - 4
Witchlight's - (Besides mine) 2

Edited by AveryCF

*giggles so much at Avery!*

This Shadow Walker wall is really destroying my carefully-planned idea of getting my last two Cavern Lurkers before I head to bed. ... Which I should have done at least 20 minutes ago.