TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

I have yet to see any hatchling I've trick or treated with be someone on the forums.

I've seen 60 hatchlings so far with the Despis that I chose:

Pumpkin- 3

Black Marrow- 8

Shadow Walker- 7

Cavern Lurker- 5

Despis- 6

Caligene- 10

Witchlight- 5

Grave- 16

I've seen 58 hatchlings as of right now, and only one is a name I (maybe?) recognize from the forums. I recognize a few others but only because I have dragons who's parents are on their scrolls.

My pumpkin hatchling still needs to find a Witchlight to trade candy with! I've found all the others, though mostly I see Shadow Walkers.

In other news, I just finished carving my jack-o-lantern irl and my hands smell all pumpkiny ^_^ Skeleton John is hanging up and lit, the gourds are on display, and my room is lit with candles and orange holiday lights. I am so ready for Halloween!

We don't really celebrate Halloween where I live it's very rare to get anyone trick or treating at our house plus the 31st is my nana's birthday and she doesn't like Halloween.

3 minutes ago, Twimm said:

My pumpkin hatchling still needs to find a Witchlight to trade candy with! I've found all the others, though mostly I see Shadow Walkers.

In other news, I just finished carving my jack-o-lantern irl and my hands smell all pumpkiny ^_^ Skeleton John is hanging up and lit, the gourds are on display, and my room is lit with candles and orange holiday lights. I am so ready for Halloween!

Haha, same. My little grave has been having a blast trading treats with all his scaly friends. :D

I LOVE the Halloween image in your sig! :wub:

I have yet to see any of your dragons, Arwen17. :( 

I have three outfits left to collect them all. I'm tempted to stay up all night to finish collecting, if I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. :lol: 

Hey, is anyone else having a glitch wheremost of the outfits are invisible? Because I am and it's annoying and confusing. Maybe it's just because I'm on mobile, but it was working fine on Friday.. 

I used to looooove Halloween IRL, for a long time I would take the neighbor-kids trick-or-treating as an excuse to dress up and get candy myself, lol. But when we moved into these apartments that all stopped. We get literally *zero* trick-or-treaters here, I think we've maybe had three or four *ever* throughout the eight years we've lived here. It's sad, but it's the reason why I look forward to DC Halloween so much. We were going to carve our pumpkin yesterday but our friend was sick, so hopefully we'll be doing that tomorrow.

@InkedMyths Have you tried a hard refresh and/or clearing your cache? Lots of people were having that issue earlier but that usually fixes it.

19 minutes ago, InkedMyths said:

Hey, is anyone else having a glitch wheremost of the outfits are invisible? Because I am and it's annoying and confusing. Maybe it's just because I'm on mobile, but it was working fine on Friday.. 

I had that yesterday. Do a hard refresh (which is CTRL+F5) on that page and the problem clears up.

Current count for me is 49 hatchlings (not including my Shadow Walker):

Cave Lurkers - 10

Black Marrow - 3

Witchlight - 3

Shadow Walker - 9

Grave - 11

Pumpkin - 3

Depsis - 7

Calgene - 4

And I have 1 unaccounted for in the official count >.> I probably shouldn't have tried this after having something alcoholic >.>

While I seem excited for video game Halloween events- I actually hated Halloween for years in real life before I realized I was destroying the experience for others. So instead I started to "Dislike" Halloween and put up with it for others but never do anything myself.
I have my excuses though: 1. My first three Halloweens of my life I was EVER old enough to trick-or-treat, I was sick. Like- REALLY SICK. 2. Every time I went trick-or-treating, I never got any, what would be considered "normal", amount of candy. Like 20 if i'm lucky, nothing like a bag full of candy like everyone else seemed to get. To top it all off- I was always freezing so bad that i'd cry from the cold. 3. The one year I got invited to a Halloween party, I was invited to two at once. Not only was I forced to pick a friend who's party i'd go to and crush the other, but my custome fell apart before I even went and so I had a mental breakdown feeling like I failed them both. I could keep listing reasons, but the list just goes on and on.
So, i'm proud to announce: I. HATE... Halloween. So now i'm reduced to eating all the good candy and handing out the junk I don't want to kids, playing any fun video game Halloween events, annnnnnnnd watching old cheesy horror films that aren't scary whatsoever for Halloween nights. Waiting for them to end... It's games like Dragon Cave that even make me pumped anymore this time of year. Sorry i'm such a stick in the mud, but blame it on fate. XD

Omg the fairy outfits are adorable!! .... I'm not sure I can cram anything else into my dragon's costume though, lol.

Apparently one of my mom's friends *hates* Halloween, says it's "evil" and such, has never allowed her children to go trick-or-treating, and was complaining because our church had a potluck today and it shouldn't have been scheduled close to Halloween (even though it was specifically a Harvest Potluck and Halloween wasn't mentioned at all). I feel bad for her kids... If you don't like Halloween that's fine, but don't make your kids miss out on such a wonderful childhood experience.

I've been experiencing glitches for the whole day. For some reason all the outfits after the release of ballerina either wasn't show, or was shown to have the green wizard head on instead (which, I didn't even buy the green wizard outfit). Had anyone else encountered this problem before? Or am I the only one?

Tried closing the tabs and re-logging, didn't help. 

My event page looks like this, basically. So bumped when everyone else seems to be fine :/

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 9.17.31 PM.png

updates: Deleted all history, finally back to normal. In case anyone has the same issue.

Edited by ttteatham

Just now, ttteatham said:

I've been experiencing glitches for the whole day. For some reason all the outfits after the release of ballerina either wasn't show, or was shown to have the green wizard head on instead (which, I didn't even buy the green wizard outfit). Had anyone else encountered this problem before? Or am I the only one?

Try doing a hard refresh, if your using Windows try Ctrl+F5

Just now, Rexsaurus said:

Try doing a hard refresh, if your using Windows try Ctrl+F5

Tried, not working :/ But thanks!

1 minute ago, HEEDLESS said:

Change your browser and will be fine... :)

Thanks! I deleted all my browsing history and it went back to normal.

5 minutes ago, ttteatham said:
6 minutes ago, ttteatham said:

My event page looks like this, basically. So bumped when everyone else seems to be fine :/

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 9.17.31 PM.png

1 minute ago, HEEDLESS said:

Change your browser and will be fine... :)

My knight/wizard/pirate/ghost/ballerina dragon baby is now wearing a fairy tail! :lol:

Edited by purplehaze

Ahh a fairy costume!! A FAIRY COSTUME! And I got the purple one free. ^o^ EEEEE.

I love fairies. :3