TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all and to all have a happy catching EGGY.

Thanks TJ and staff for making another wonderful year to come..... 

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

**CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*

I don't think it matters when on halloween you try - the chance is the same all day as far as I am aware. It's still only 1 in 5 or so chance so...don't get your hopes too high (bben there, done that *sigh*) But yeah, any time is good I think

Just now, Prince_Xanthius said:

I don't think it matters when on halloween you try - the chance is the same all day as far as I am aware. It's still only 1 in 5 or so chance so...don't get your hopes too high (bben there, done that *sigh*) But yeah, any time is good I think

That's still a chance, and yeah, I get it. I've been trying for at least over a year, maybe longer and I just didn't realize. It's kinda like using the summon BSA on the thunder, magma and ice dragons... Once a month- and sometimes it fails. So I get it, but thanks for the help anyways. c: Not the first time trying, just the first time trying once DC hits Halloween.

I was about to go to bed when I realized what was about to happen on here. Then I realized that I'm hatchie locked.

mzq6m.jpg

Anyway, Happy Halliween Dragon Cave! Let the fun begin! Or...continue! Sorry, im tired.

Edited by Syiren

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

I was about to go to bed when I realized what was about to happen on here. Then I realized that I'm hatchie locked.

mzq6m.jpg

Join the club.  *waves*

Compared to the Halloween event from last year I vastly prefer this one. I like the lax, laidback events far more than those that are intensive and annoying. 

One last 🎃HAPPY HALLOWEEN!👻

Thank you to TJ and all the spriter's who make the Halloween event a huge success every year!😆👍

I would especially like to thank TJ for allowing players like me, who started in the later part of DC's existence, to have the past caveborn Halloweens on my scroll.  Thank you.🎃👻😆😄😎💙💜💛💚❤️

Just now, Condorflight said:

Compared to the Halloween event from last year I vastly prefer this one. I like the lax, laidback events far more than those that are intensive and annoying. 

Me, too. :)

Alright sense it's now one minute from Halloween on Dragon Cave, I wanted to say Happy Halloween to everyone who enjoys it. c: I'll see some of you in the next topic I guess, to gossip about our newest eggs.~

23 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Yes, thank you SO MUCH to TJ and all the spriters and everyone who worked on making this Halloween happen. It's been so much fun!

Seconding this!  I've been absolutely blown away by the standard of the hatchie sprites and the individual tweaks to each costume.  AH-MA-ZING, darling!

Due to change of summertime I am actually awake too at almost 5 in the morning *blinks* First time to be there when it starts XD

2 minutes ago, Condorflight said:

agreed. after getting that minesweeper badge i didint even want to touch the game again it was super frustrating.

20 minutes ago, AveryCF said:

Quick question:
This might be easier for those who managed to get zombie dragons before (Unlike me who always fails) I read you have a higher chance on Halloween and at night... If... DC just hit midnight and it became Halloween... Should I be trying for zombie dragons at 1am-3am DC time, or like 9pm-11pm DC Halloween time???

it USED to be halloween was the main night to do it because it spiked your chances super high, while the rest of the year was a "dont bother".

however, it was changed so the year has a much higher chance then it used to. Halloween still having the highest chance along with being just general tradition of the holiday to do it on.

the exact times make no difference. you can do it the minute it hits Halloween or wait till later if you wish.

4 minutes ago, Raikielia said:

Oh man. It's such a shame that the pirate sword and the fox mask don't work together. =(

I tried to make it work.

Egg locked with seven new eggs, also got a new outfit for trick-or-treating with my hatchling. Happy Halloween, everyone!

I KNEW THE FOXES WOULD BE LAST. I saw em on the first day when the shop was glitched and open! It was the costume I wanted the most so of course they'd give me it last. >->

Oh well it looks great on lil baby gravey.

The fox spirit outfits are absolutely beautiful! (And foxes are one of my favorite animals)

Thanks to all the spriters who worked on this event!

13 minutes ago, Rexsaurus said:

I tried to make it work.

I tried too, but, on the Desipis at least, the sword sits behind the mask no matter what I tried. It wasn't pretty. =(

Just now, Raikielia said:

I tried too, but, on the Desipis at least, the sword sits behind the mask no matter what I tried. It wasn't pretty. =(

I have a Despis too.

2 minutes ago, TCA said:

So I made the fox spirit costume entirely while listening to this song.

Listened to the first minute sounds great but I've never heard of it.

59f8029b4206f_Screenshot-2017-10-30DragonCave.png.cc65d692e3a1fa9bf3c8c6cbf7052403.png

Thank you TJ and spriters for such an awesome event! I can't remember the last time I had so much fun during a Holiday event! Now to wait to see what those very interesting eggs turn out to be :)