TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

Remind me, does the new Halloween egg drop at midnight tonight or tomorrow?

2 minutes ago, Cecona said:

It should be tonight

12 minutes ago, Cecona said:

They should be dropping in 3 hours and 20 mins from now, so yea. It will be midnight on DC itself.

Thank you folks that dropped CBs into the ap, I've found a couple few :)

Edited by Vhale

9 hours ago, Caerhann said:

By the way, here's a funny glitch. Had to log out and in again to get rid of it.

Hide contents

a3Fk3i6.png

Is the "glitch" your talking about the Get Candy (0 minutes) because if so then that is not a glitch it just means there is less then 1 minute left.

16 minutes ago, Vhale said:

Thank you folks that dropped CBs into the ap, I've found a couple few :)

Please don't remind me. I'm trying very hard to avoid the AP and leave space for the new release. >.<

30 minutes ago, Lesh4537 said:

Please don't remind me. I'm trying very hard to avoid the AP and leave space for the new release. >.<

all the eggs are ER in the AP. you can snag pretty much whatever and hatch them in a hour or so. =]

Marie19R

1 hour ago, Marie19R said:

My neighbor was over for awhile and I showed him all the costumes and stuff, that was so much fun. It's awesome to share DC with others.

My boyfriend was looking at my eggs and got a bit of a surprise when the witchlight's eyes blinked, haha.  I ended up showing him the rest of my scroll -- definitely a fun experience! Turns out he really likes Odeen's work as well. :P

Looking at the Halloween dragons we have so far, I'm hoping the new one will add a different color scheme to the mix. Like a nice swampy or radioactive green. Or a deep orange. As long as the design is sufficiently spooky and creepy, I won't have any complaints though!

Posting a few eggs onto some sites now to hatch, just in time to open up at least five slots to get the new eggs and other extras. ;3; I'm assuming we'd only be able to get two new ones like past years sense the update... Which is good, maybe I can use the new Halloween biome during the event to snag a few more CB's to get closer to owning five of each breed... Idk if i'll get five of past years I missed though before they go away, but at least i'll be close. -3-

Treats found: 45/50
Dragons found met in total: 25 Hatchlings
Black Marrow's - 2
Cavern Lurker's - 2
Desipis's - 2
Grave's - 9
Pumpkin's - 1
Shadow Walker's - 2
Caligene's - 4
Witchlight's - (Besides mine) 3

Time to afk on EatW so I give views while I eat, feel like i'm helping out sense I didn't lift a finger when everyone here was saving low time babies in the cave. x'D After that me and my mom are making witches fingers, so hopefully when I come back (again.) the new dragons will have released. Quite thrilled. c:

Edited by AveryCF

5 minutes ago, Nine said:

Looking at the Halloween dragons we have so far, I'm hoping the new one will add a different color scheme to the mix. Like a nice swampy or radioactive green. Or a deep orange. As long as the design is sufficiently spooky and creepy, I won't have any complaints though!

I was thinking how nice a pink and black dragon would look, but I would love a bright green dragon. Or red...or any of the fall colors. I also hope for a new egg color. If you aren't paying attention, several eggs kind of blend together. 

@AveryCF - You can have as many new Halloweens as you can fit on your scroll, not just two. :3  They aren't like the other holidays.

Edited by Jazeki

I'm hoping for a wyrm or maybe a fairy dragon.  Wyrms sound like they could make some awesome Halloween concepts!  I honestly want an albino dragon or a very colourful one.

Edited by Draconiusultamius

Yeah, right now there are a few too many dark eggs in the same general color scheme. Makes it easy to misclick/overlook them if you're in a rush or distracted.

11 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

I honestly want an albino dragon or a very colourful one.

we already have an albino though.

the new hallow dragon should be dropping in around 2-3 hours. time to go chill out and blerg and stuff.

10:59pm DC time right now! An hour and one minute until the new Halloweens! Yayyyyy!

I hope Teej does the special holiday area for CBs with the Xmas and Vals too - I really want a CB Rose, I missed out by joining just as they came out and didn't realise there was an event going on and have kicked myself ever since.

Before the new news thread appears, I'd like to say how much I have enjoyed dressing my little pumpkin, and how much I appreciate the old Halloweens returning. I think everyone except maybe the Grinch would agree this has been a win for all. Thanks again, TJ09 and all the artists who contributed. 

Edited by Imzadi

Yes, thank you SO MUCH to TJ and all the spriters and everyone who worked on making this Halloween happen. It's been so much fun! As interesting as the more involved events of the past can be (like the Minesweeper-ish thing last year, or the Jolly Follies during December) I really really like that this year's event has been laid back and easy and more... Just casually fun. Dressing up my Pumpkin hatchling has been *way* more fun then I could've ever anticipated! And I've been taking daily screenshots to remember it by.

1 hour ago, Jazeki said:

@AveryCF - You can have as many new Halloweens as you can fit on your scroll, not just two. :3  They aren't like the other holidays.

Oh really? Thanks for pointing that out, I guess I never noticed. ;3;

Also before the new thread appears and probably everyone leaps to that one to gossip about the latest of dragon caves even and such topics... Quick question:
This might be easier for those who managed to get zombie dragons before (Unlike me who always fails) I read you have a higher chance on Halloween and at night... If... DC just hit midnight and it became Halloween... Should I be trying for zombie dragons at 1am-3am DC time, or like 9pm-11pm DC Halloween time???