TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

This is amazing! So much to do! Choices must be made!

Thank you TJ, for making old CBs available again. I am hoping to catch 2 Graves and 2 Pumpkins, but that Halloween biome is brutal!

The lag is really bad for me. On both forum and cave. I hope things settle down a bit.

Thanks to all the artists and story writers and event organizers and TJ for the event and the ToT items. There is just so much to see and do!

Wow, such a wonderful Halloween we got!! Thanks TJ and everyone involved! (y)

10 minutes ago, Fiona said:

...remembering back to the first Valentine's Day release when there were more that 1400 people trying to catch from one cave...

200 doesn't seem like such a big number to me. lol. I think it was carefully thought through and this seemed like the best solution, larger numbers in one biome and all.

Don't forget ... only one drop an hour back then too.  The lag... ooooh the laaaaaag.   LOL

11 minutes ago, lilysally said:

They're here for ONE WEEK - relax...

I'm perfectly relaxed, thanks. ^^ But even one week, it's a near impossible task. Just seems rather limiting is all. But that's my only criticism, and I think it's allowed. So perhaps you should relax?

As I said, everything else is spot on and fun as usual, I love looking for treats and for once I'm not stuck in work so I can actually try and get them all. So yeah, alls good here lol

Omg I accidentally threw my CB Grave into the AP lmao m( I hope it finds a new good home, haha.

"I’m Grrrarghragh, your neighbor!"

Oh man, this event is already off to a great start X'D All the hatchies are so cute! I went for Lurker baby, though--I think her simple colors will let the costumes shine, but she's nonetheless very spooky. Who's a good little terror of the night? You are, you are! :D

What did the rest of you go for? Might have to make a poll later... :'D

13 minutes ago, FullMoonDreams said:

Don't forget ... only one drop an hour back then too.  The lag... ooooh the laaaaaag.   LOL

Valentine 2009 was the worst. It took me 12 hours to catch one CB, I couldn't continue after that torture.

3 minutes ago, Millennium07 said:

How do you collect new costumes?

If you hover over the costume button, it says new ones will appear tomorrow and you can buy them with candy.

How many Trick-or-Treat items has everyone gathered so far? I have 47 in my basket at the moment and it looks like that might be it (at least for today), because I don't think I have found a new item in the last 30 minutes or so.

I am happily locked with 3 CB Graves, a CB Desipis, a CB Caligene, two bred Caligenes, and a 5th gen perfect Ember x Marrow Thuwed checker. 

I went with a Grave hatch for dress-up, they're my favorite (barely).  Looking forward to the costume store opening!  Thank you TJ and artists!

1 minute ago, Duysterwald said:

How many Trick-or-Treat items has everyone gathered so far? I have 47 in my basket at the moment and it looks like that might be it (at least for today), because I don't think I have found a new item in the last 30 minutes or so.

Really? Odd, the original post says there's 50...

Did anyone actually spot a CB Vampire in the Halloween biome? I would so love to have one, but I guess they don't drop, do they?

When I saw someone post about finally getting a CB Vamp, I wondered if they'd been added in, but I didn't see any in the drop I just checked...

Cooool~  This is my first DC Halloween event, I guess I picked a good year to start playing if old breeds are dropping again!

Wish I had more egg slots for greater hoarding, but we'll just work with what we've got, right?

The hatchling dressup is super cute, I picked a Cavern Lurker.  Excited to see more costumes to pick from!

1 minute ago, DorkJulian said:

Really? Odd, the original post says there's 50...

Perhaps the remaining three items will start dropping tomorrow? It certainly wouldn't be the first time that the last few items start dropping a bit later on in a Halloween event. :)

Absolutely no chance of me grabbing anything in the biome until folk's scrolls are full.

Oh man, I'm so worried about being too hasty in the Halloween biome and grabbing an egg I don't need and locking myself, that I hesitate too much and miss everything. I'm not used to seeing all of these egg descriptions at once, the excitement is killing me :P

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU that is all! You are awesome!

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Does anyone need a CB Caligene? I would prefer to give it to someone who missed their original release and hasn't been able to catch any in the Halloween biome.

I haven't seen a single CB Halloween egg at all in the new Biome. Is it for Players that don't have CB's already? Or do I have a case of bad luck?

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane