TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

1 hour ago, Earth Gurl said:

Lol I have a video of myself in 7th grade dancing and jumping around my room after nabbing my 09 Valentine that year. XD

Ha, I can imagine. XD

Aw sweet, I just got a treat that I am pretty sure is a reference to Gravity Falls: it's a Summerween melon-o-lantern! :D I love that show.

Vampires are not a restricted breed so their eggs will not drop. No CB non-bittens, sorry

Ahh, I can't choose which dragon hatchling! I love all the Halloween dragons and these are drawn so well. Anyone have any suggestions?

Just now, rayemoon said:

Ahh, I can't choose which dragon hatchling! I love all the Halloween dragons and these are drawn so well. Anyone have any suggestions?

I went with a cavern lurker baby... though I kinda wish I had chosen witchlight.... go with witchlight!

What a fun Halloween! I love the Dragon Trick or Treating and the new Halloween biome is a super sweet surprise. The new little eggs/tricks to catch on site are so cute and wonderful! <3

And now I have a male and female CB pumpkin.  That's it until tomorrow afternoon when I'm unlocked again.

Well, no luck with catching for me after hunting for.... Longer than Id like to admit. XD

But, I did manage to trade for a handful of CB Marrows, and thats all I really wanted. I am so incredibly thankful that I can get more CB Halloweens and finally have a female CB Marrow.

Now all I need is a CB Prize and CB Holly and my scroll will be perfect. :P

Decided to have a look and check that I had got CB of all the previous years barring the vampires and oops.  Looks like I missed some in 2010, 2013 and 2015.  I don't know why I am surprised because I am usually frantically busy preparing for November's National Novel Writing Month on the 31st October, but I didn't think I had missed that many.  I just thought it was the vampires (before I joined) and maybe one of the others.  

Deciding not to abandon my AP Black Marrows in case I can't catch any as I grabbed enough to unlock the encyclopedia images.  But now I have a much longer list of what to get when I am unlocked.  

1 Witchlight to freeze the hatchling (will probably breed that one myself)

3 Pumpkins to unlock the image in the encyclopedia (AP or breed myself)

1 CB Black Marrow

1 CB Grave

1 CB Caligene

1 Caligene to freeze the hatchling (will probably breed that one myself too)

On the basis that I have Vampires already that were created by biting CB eggs, and I suspect they are not in the cave again, I think I have enough of a job to do before the 31st.  

Oh my gosh, 

Spoiler

My Little Pony

has penetrated the game in the form of a treat! My day is made. :D

I've been spazz-clicking in the biome even though I'm egglocked, just to test to see if it's any easier to get something now. I got two "overburdened" messages (as opposed to the "already taken" message), so if I wasn't locked I would've gotten those, which is good to know. Now I can decide if I want to abandon a lineaged Desipis or two in order to go for CBs. I abandoned my Caligene egg late last night when a Marrow with an awesome code was posted as a gift. It may be the only Marrow I get this year because I'm not concentrating on those, but I adore the code.

I wonder whether the hatchlings we've met on the ToT will update to show costume changes? Although I hope whoever left their Desipis hatchling un-costumed will stay that way because it looks so cute! :D

Also, what is that treat that looks like

Spoiler

Texas with a seizure

?

I hope that the site'll save all the dragons we've traded candies with after the event ends just so we can look at all the cute costumed hatchies all year long. <3

I have never been so excited in my entire life! I shall have a CB ARMY MWAHAHAHA I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I just got the

Spoiler

sylveon

treat! It's so pretty I love

Spoiler

Sylveon.

Edited by Cecona

Hoping the Halloween Biome will become a regular Halloween tradition.....I also hope we can look forward to the same for Christmas?? :D

What's a "sylveon"?

Edited by Riverwillows

Does the Halloween Biome not refresh on the hour marker? I swear it did not refresh at 1pm or 2pm (EDT).

1 minute ago, Asketil said:

Does the Halloween Biome not refresh on the hour marker? I swear it did not refresh at 1pm or 2pm (EDT).

It refreshes for me on the minute after the hour eg. 2:01

2 minutes ago, Rexsaurus said:

It refreshes for me on the minute after the hour eg. 2:01

I believe this happens all the time, actually. Even normally.

The script is set to *run* at the hour, but however long it takes to finish depends on a lot of things. 

THAT 

Spoiler

MLP

TREAT THOUGH
IM crying, i love it

Edited by Alrexwolf

57 minutes ago, Cecona said:

I went with a cavern lurker baby... though I kinda wish I had chosen witchlight.... go with witchlight!

Thinking on it. It's my favorite Halloween. But it also looks like it might be hard to dress up. It's hide color and everything. Also thinking Graveyard and Shadow Walker.