TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

I got my 1st CB pumpkin. Thanks TJ and all the spriters, Happy Halloween.

EEEEEE new caveborns of the old Halloween dragons :D :D

Sure I'm totally failing to get any eggs from the biome... but I guess I'll be luckier when y'all have egg locked yourself :P

And the event hatchlings are just too cute <3

I am immensely grateful for the chance to get old CB halloweens, I can finally have a chance to obtain CB Pumpkins and some more male Black Marrows to join my one single male I got the first time they were released.

The trick or treating with the hatchling is super cute as well. Looking forward to see what costumes we'll be able to unlock!

I'm glad something positive happened today, otherwise this day would just have been a whole lotta **** for me. Thanks! ^_^

Edited by Ripan

There are still no eggs appearing on the hourly drops, but I see them on the 5min...

Is that a bug, or are other people seeing them on the hour?

edit - they seem to be appearing on the minute past each hour. :/

Edited by Zeditha

To see that old CB dragons have come back is certainly a welcome sight, and the event is definitely adorable! I'm totally not gonna camp in the Halloween Biome to catch new eggs...nope not me >_> *grabby hands* GIMME THAT SHADOW WALKER ITS MINE

3 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

There are still no eggs appearing on the hourly drops, but I see them on the 5min...

Is that a bug, or are other people seeing them on the hour?

edit - they seem to be appearing on the minute past each hour. :/

I didn't see any on the hour either, but I left before 1min was over, so I can't comment on that.

4 hours ago, CapriciousT said:

I know you can make vampire eggs at any time and you can bite any egg from the cave.  But the Vampire is the only Halloween dragon I didn't get from the cave.  And I like "try" and get the cave born of every egg possible.

this exactly. A true CB "original" Vampire (that was never turned from another species) is similar to the old xmas'07 dragon. Very few people were around for the "first" seasonal dragon.I actually joined the Cave 3 days before the Vampire Halloween, but since I had just joined the cave, I didn't know the vampire eggs were a special release and that I should have grabbed some.
I joined the forums a week later after I joined the cave, and that's when I started learning about "special holiday releases" and other things. *Looks at her join date in the side bar*

Edited by Arwen17

Didn't check this thread until after I'd already egglocked myself with Halloween babies from the AP, hopefully I'll be able to catch some CBs after they've hatched!

Happy Halloween, everyone!!:nyan:

Look forward to this year's new egg~cause still can't get one~everyone is online~~

Edited by veci037

CBs! This is awesome! Thank you so much!

I can't wait to see the costumes we can unlock. Right now I am amused that I have a little shadow walker dressed up as a ghost. They look more like ghosts without the costume! ^_^

Only other thing I could wish for this is that if we get all the trick-or-treat items for this year, we could then start collecting missed ones from previous years. But given my druthers, I'll take the CBs.  Thank you again!

AHHHHHHHHHH, this is amazing news! OLD HALLOWEENS! Happy Halloween indeed to all the players who missed out in the past! :D Plus, since they're mixed in and competition is fierce, there's still a big incentive to be on DC during the actual release, encouraging vital traffic to the site. It's win / win! :)

Between this, platinum trophies, and groups, 2017 has been DC's best year yet. Feels like many of our wishes are coming true! Thanks so much, TJ, and event creators as well--here's to a glorious 2018! :D

(And I hope old Christmas / Valentines come back, too! :D )

ARGH!!! Can't get any CB's!!! Maybe it's just because their's 100-something players on.... Just got one!!! 

Edited by mouse050909

Wait we can get the old CBs? This is my first Halloween, so I have none! I love this even if I don't get any!

Edit: I got a witchlight!

Edited by Peachycupcake525

1 minute ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

Wait we can get the old CBs? This is my first Halloween, so I have none! I love this even if I don't get any!

In the "Halloween" Biome!! JUST GOT MY FIRST CB HALLOWEEN DRAGON!!!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! For the Halloween Biome! I am full of bred eggs but now I know I can finally get trades for the CB pumpkin lineages I always wanted. I had given up before this year!

"Select a hatchling type to dress up. Choose wisely; you won’t get to change your mind later."

Me: INDECISION.

3 minutes ago, Red Devils said:

we can get old Halloween dragons via special biomie, right?

True - it's the biome called Halloween. :)

Just now, Cottoncat said:

True - it's the biome called Halloween. :)

I saw it fews min ago, so surprise. Then I missed one :D

Oh, wow! Thank you TJ and spriters and event organizers. This looks like fun. And hooray for the Halloween biome.

I absolutely love the new holiday biome.  I hope it comes back for Christmas and Valentine dragons, too!