TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

Even though I've been on DC since 2008, I missed all but 2 Halloweens. This year is making me extremely happy even without cb vamps. I can only hope they might decide to do the same for Christmas and Valentine. Still kicking myself for missing 2008 Christmas and 2009 Valentine I was on dial up and tried the whole day before giving up and taking a long hiatus from DC. Thankyou for this year's event!

Man, pumpkins are going fast. Probably because they're the oldest and most people don't have CBs X'D Caught one tho.

dragon babies must be hardier than human children. 9hours trick or treating ....phew! I'm tired just thinking about it ..and still more.and hm what is in those lollies meaty stix?..

2 minutes ago, EscapistLore said:

That's what I'm doing, too. I don't like graves, but caught two of them! So I traded for things I did want.

Now, getting pumpkins and SWs and one last marrow might be a different story.. XD

It was all Caligenes for me- caught 4 of them, and I'm not a fan +a grave (also not a fan) and a shadow lurker. Managed to catch one pumpkin and trade for another, so I have my CB pair for those- hoping to also get a few more marrows as that was my first event and I only managed to get one pair. 

I'm honestly really glad the event itself isn't a long drawn out story this time - working two jobs I just don't have time for that. Thank you simple minigame

I'm literally dying of happiness right now.

I've never been here for a holiday so this gives me a chance to get everything ;A;

Bless you TJ, it's very much appreciated! I'm glad everyone else is happy too. I have a few AP caught lineages that have graves involved, I thought I'd never be able to continue them.

Thank goodness I was wrong.

4 minutes ago, Kaini said:

I'm honestly really glad the event itself isn't a long drawn out story this time - working two jobs I just don't have time for that. Thank you simple minigame

I work 1 job but also go to college. I am kicking myself for not seeing the CB announcement sooner. Already filled my egg slots with bred Halloween dragons and a few normal ones.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to get CBs, TJ! I finally have Pumpkins and Shadow Walkers and MORE male Cavern Lurkers. Super happy. :D

Those moments when you grabbed 2 CB's for two of the three Halloweens you were on DC on accident XD I should be better at remembering descriptions for them.

Well after spam clicking the halloween biome, I've got 2 caligenes, a lurker, SW and a witchlight. Back later to toss them to the AP and start again ^^ Hoping for some more SWs, Pumpkins and Marrows like everyone else! 

Re-release of old cb's is making this into the best halloween everrrrr, so cooooool!!!!! Always wanted to get me some of those cb marrows/pumpkins and now I have, hopefully there will be a cb snow angel and a cb sweetling in my near future too :) Thanks a bunch!!!!

1 minute ago, The Evil Doer said:

Re-release of old cb's is making this into the best halloween everrrrr, so cooooool!!!!! Always wanted to get me some of those cb marrows/pumpkins and now I have, hopefully there will be a cb snow angel and a cb sweetling in my near future too :) Thanks a bunch!!!!

I'm hoping this too. I have a frozen snow angel and sweetling that I would love to replace tih adults. Plus I'd be able to get to other hatchling stages too with bred ones. Trying to get a CB Holly will be nuts though.

I just checked my halloween dragons and now I realize how many halloweens I've missed. I need CB pumpkins, Marrows, SWs, CLs and graves.

I REALLY hope the Halloween Biome is something they bring back each year! I still need me some CB pumpkins, shadow walkers, cavern lurkers, and last years witchlights.

Edited by Cecona

10 minutes ago, Wookieinmashoo said:

I'm hoping this too. I have a frozen snow angel and sweetling that I would love to replace tih adults. Plus I'd be able to get to other hatchling stages too with bred ones. Trying to get a CB Holly will be nuts though.

Not even thinking that far, but then again if cb holy gets released, assuming people can get only 2 cbs, I'm thinking it can be done, fingers crossed lol, but let's concentrate on halloweens first lol

I'm so hyped and happy for old Holidays returning ♥ 

Where did Vampires disappear to though? 

So many plans ☻ Marrows ♥

Out of curiosity one year I looked at vampires in the Fandom wiki. It turns out that they were removed from being a Halloween dragon for some reason. That is why they can be made any time of the year (you can have a Vampire for Christmas if you'd like) and do not have the same restrictions as a holiday dragon.

45 minutes ago, arjunvohra said:

There may be 200 people, but just keep spam clicking,  

Getting caveborns wasn't the point of the post. It's that we have an 8 egg limit, cave or bred, during a holiday that's all about being greedy, and where the breeding clutch is back on specifically so there's plenty of dragons to go around. 

OH MY GOODNESS PAST HALLOWEEN DRAGON RETURNING TO CAVE WITH AN ENTIRELY NEW BIOME

I love this

oh no - no vamps? that is sad, thought the reason I didnt see any yet was they are just rarer than others *cry*. Concentrating on Pumpkins (have 1 adult) and Marrows (have 2 adults) then, happy to at least be able to get more CBs there. So far I only managed 1 Marrow lol, kinda hard to catch any^^

Also love the trick and treat event, sweet idea^^

This is fantastic! I was here for The Black Marrows, but missed them because I couldn't catch any. Glad I have another chance to catch some!

Happy Halloween and best of luck with catching eggs!

This is the best Halloween ever!!! :D With a little patience I was about to catch 4 CB Pumpkins without much trouble. I never thought I'd get the chance to have a single one! And as soon as my impulse-clicked eggs can be abandoned I'll finally be able to right the wrongs of my past self, freezing all my CB Grave and Desipis babies.

I'm so excited about the possibilities of Christmas and Valentine's Day now!!!

2 minutes ago, Bison said:

This is the best Halloween ever!!! :D With a little patience I was about to catch 4 CB Pumpkins without much trouble. I never thought I'd get the chance to have a single one! And as soon as my impulse-clicked eggs can be abandoned I'll finally be able to right the wrongs of my past self, freezing all my CB Grave and Desipis babies.

I'm so excited about the possibilities of Christmas and Valentine's Day now!!!

I got CB desipis's already but got one from the CB cave. If you want mine then you can have it but I also understand if you want to get one yourself too. :)

Best. Halloween. Ever.

Trick or treating with an exuberant little pumpkin hatchie? So much fun! Can't wait to see what other costumes we can get.

Loving all the cave treats so far also! Always love expanding my clickables collection ^_^

And the CBs of past Halloweens nearly had me crying tears of joy. I never thought I'd be able to have CB Pumpkins, Marrows or Shadowwalkers, and once I manage to fill up some of the holes in my collection, I do look forward to hunting the prodegy of these new CBs in future years. (Yes, the CBs of past years disrupted my plans of breeding and AP hunting a bit, but small price to pay IMO.)