TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

I LOVE that the CB Halloweens are back! I am a stickler for complete sets, and it's always bugged me a little that I didn't have a S1 CB pumpkin. Now I will! (Which means the only thing left on my "Impossible Wish List" is one more genderable paper.) And now I can balance out my Black Marrows -- I have 1 CB adult male and 3 CB adult females. <3

Just now, Wolfs_Bane said:

I haven't seen a single CB Halloween egg at all in the new Biome. Is it for Players that don't have CB's already? Or am do I have a case of bad luck?

WB

Me either! I just found the new biome and it had absolutely nothing and hasnt for a few reloads. Volcano doesnt seem to have any in it either :/

1 minute ago, Skyrimkittyy said:

Me either! I just found the new biome and it had absolutely nothing and hasnt for a few reloads. Volcano doesnt seem to have any in it either :/

Glad to see it isn't just me.

WB

31 minutes ago, Rally Vincent said:

Valentine 2009 was the worst. It took me 12 hours to catch one CB, I couldn't continue after that torture.

I had similar difficulties. I was so pleased to get mine and they are still my favourite hatchling ever.

Just now, Vibrance said:

Whoa, CB Halloweens are back! I just found out. That's so so awesome. Little late to the event haha.

I just found out today too XD

Well, I'm surmising it'll get easier as scrolls get full but I'm so glad I didn't dump a load of zombie fodder for past CB's.  I just want two Marrows, to give me two breeding pairs.  If that remains impossible, I'll stick with my zombie plans.

9 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

I haven't seen a single CB Halloween egg at all in the new Biome. Is it for Players that don't have CB's already? Or do I have a case of bad luck?

WB

I see them, I think the biome got a lot busier this hour than it was in last hour. I actually caught mine on mobile on not so fast internet, if you are good on mobile then try that because the site loads very fast on it due to mobile skin. I picked the leftmost egg and kept hitting again and again. It does take some patience when so many people are hunting.

Dang, CB Halloween eggs are extremely hard to catch. I mean, I expected to be like this, but wow, I hope I'll get a chance to catch some eventually.

And how do I find out when the store will be open again?

2 minutes ago, Vibrance said:

Dang, CB Halloween eggs are extremely hard to catch. I mean, I expected to be like this, but wow, I hope I'll get a chance to catch some eventually.

And how do I find out when the store will be open again?

The wiki says it should be open on the second day of the event, but I'm not sure if thats true or not

Heads up for those that may want to use their vamps. The ratio was very bad a couple weeks ago. Lots of death, very few turns. And don't forget, the dead eggs from vamp fails both take up an egg and kill slot. So you lose both your ability to catch eggs or make a zombie. It's unfortunate that the ratios are bad for Halloween, but that's how it is atm. You can check the Vamp Stats thread in the general forum area.

YAY!! I LOVE the Trick or Treat game! It's sooo cute!! And YAY! for getting CBs of past dragons!! :D

I love that DC Halloween starts on my birthday. Always a little extra fun for the day. The event is so cute, and the CB past dragons is a great surprise. Excited for this holiday season :)

In my stupidity, I didn't get a CB male pumpkin the first time around, and only bothered to get one male and one female marrow. (And froze a CB hatchling, too :\) So, you know, THIS IS AMAZING. 

34 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

I haven't seen a single CB Halloween egg at all in the new Biome. Is it for Players that don't have CB's already? Or do I have a case of bad luck?

WB

From 12:30 am to 1:10 am (cave time), Halloween biome was empty in 15 seconds (5 minute drops), at 1:00 am in less than 5 seconds.

From 6:00 am to 6:20 am, Halloween biome was still empty pretty fast (I managed to refresh page 4 to 10 times), at 6:00 in 4 minutes! (But I only managed to catch 1 egg during that 4 minutes.)

Awful lot of eggs are going homeless with 200 people hunting the biome and 50 on the AP.  Really wish my 8 egg limit was for CB only, I'd love some more lineaged. It's gonna be a long 4 days.

Nobody can understand how happy i am to have a chance to collect CB marrows, the halloween breed i desidered the most and that i missed years ago. This is like a nice late birthday gift.

I believe the next halloween 2017 dragon will be based on candies and treats because of the Halloween Event with outfits. This is actually a chance for it to have an unique look compared to the previous ones. I would personally like a jelly pink dragon, green slime or anything related to that, I just hope to see some new great detailed work from our talented artists ;)

1 hour ago, Rally Vincent said:

Valentine 2009 was the worst. It took me 12 hours to catch one CB, I couldn't continue after that torture.

Lol I have a video of myself in 7th grade dancing and jumping around my room after nabbing my 09 Valentine that year. XD 

I finally filled up on 3 Pumpkins, a SW, 2 Marrows a Grave and a Witchlight. I'm dumping the Grave and Witchlight if anyone wants them, PM me in 3 hrs. I'm so stoked. 

I need 1 more CB Pumpkin, 3 Witchlights to freeze, and I'll be ready for the new eggies. :) 

ETA: I chose a Lurker baby. That smile and that purple were irresistible. 

Edited by Earth Gurl