TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

Past releases are back?!!

Thank you, TJ! :wub: Time to learn my descriptions, i'm hoarding Shadow Walkers! XD 

Edit: I got one! Also i'm tired so i've quickly set up a key for descriptions.

user posted image "This downy egg is hidden in brambles."

user posted image "The pattern on this egg’s shell is unsettling.."

user posted image "Being near this egg makes it hard to think clearly." 

user posted image "This egg appears to have an evil grin."

user posted image "This egg is wedged in a dark corner." 

user posted image "This egg fades into the shadows." 

user posted image "This egg is covered in a dark crust." 

user posted image "This egg smells like the autumn harvest." 

user posted image "This egg is stone cold and smells rotten." 

Edited by lovecats99

10 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Past releases are back?!!

Thank you, TJ! :wub: Time to learn my descriptions, i'm hoarding Shadow Walkers! XD 

Edit: I got one! Also i'm tired so i've quickly set up a key for descriptions.

user posted image "This downy egg is hidden in brambles."

user posted image "The pattern on this egg’s shell is unsettling.."

user posted image "Being near this egg makes it hard to think clearly." 

user posted image "This egg appears to have an evil grin."

user posted image "This egg is wedged in a dark corner." 

user posted image "This egg fades into the shadows." 

user posted image "This egg is covered in a dark crust." 

user posted image "This egg smells like the autumn harvest." 

user posted image "This egg is stone cold and smells rotten." 

Thanks!  This will be super helpful!

So what hatchling did you guys pick for the event? I had a hard time choosing between Black Marrow (my favorite Halloween dragon) and Witchight? I ended up with Black Marrow. I couldn't help it, she was just too darn adorable!

Edited by IlaQuickel

the returning of past Halloween dragons is something i deeply appreciate, thanks for listening to us ;)

Only issue i got so far is that i am in constant "unavailable for maintenance", is it just me or maybe it is a bad time to hunt ? XD

Just now, Naruhina_94 said:

the returning of past Halloween dragons is something i deeply appreciate, thanks for listening to us ;)

Only issue i got so far is that i am in constant "unavailable for maintenance", is it just me or maybe it is a bad time to hunt ? XD

it's been like that for an hour now...

Oh my gosh! Halloween Biome!!! 

I didn't realize it was already time for the halloween event, and thank goodness I checked in on dragon cave today (randomly during work.. hah)

Looking forward to the event! 

I chose Desipis for the event, though it was a very hard call. I hovered over the Grave, Witchlight, and the Black Marrow for a while before going with the Desipis. If I were held at gunpoint and forced to choose one single favorite Halloween species though it would be Desipis (VERY narrowly over the other three mentioned), so that's what I chose.

I picked the Pumpkin hatchie for the game, since it seemed like the odd one out; All the others were kinda spooky looking, and most of them were dark. The Pumpkin one just looks so bright and happy.

Just now, Naruhina_94 said:

cave is own for maintenance regularly at  this time it will be back soon

The event has reset twice for me now :( Hopefully it'll get fixed soon? I just want my small grave kiddo to get her candy :(

Looks like it's back up but it's still making me pick my hatchling again so now I'm out 4 candies :(

Edited by StarSea

they're all So Adorable! I love them all but in the end I had to go with Vampire Dragon

7 minutes ago, StarSea said:

The event has reset twice for me now :( Hopefully it'll get fixed soon? I just want my small grave kiddo to get her candy :(

Looks like it's back up but it's still making me pick my hatchling again so now I'm out 4 candies :(

For me too, hope it gets fixed soon! :/

12 minutes ago, IlaQuickel said:

So what hatchling did you guys pick for the event? I had a hard time choosing between Black Marrow (my favorite Halloween dragon) and Witchight? I ended up with Black Marrow. I couldn't help it, she was just too darn adorable!

I chose the witchlight hatchling. Haven't met one yet through the trick-or-treating!

YES! Got my 8th egg, I now have 5 Graves, 2 Desipis, and 1 Caligene. And my mom has been nagging me to go to bed for the last hour (it's after 1am here) so goodnight everyone!

That Halloween Biome sounds amazing I unfortunatly missed a couple of releases so being able to get some of those is, as I previously said, amazing.

Also looking forward to collecting all of the "tricks and treats".

Caught another Witchlight, and I also finally caught two Shadow Walkers and a Black Marrow! I'm so happy, aaaaah! :D

Edited by Broken_Gems

Awww I just caught a teeny tiny leetle Pumpkin dragon treat. :wub:

Will there be a thread where people can show off their decorated Halloween dragons? I want to see them :)