TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

I usually recognize most references in the tricks and treats, but this year I'm feeling a bit out of the loop. I do however recognize some from:

Undertale

Umineko no naku koro ni

MLP

And there's one that I think is a Thestral from Harry Potter.

Other than those I'm drawing a blank and I'm pretty sure there are actually more references there. There's also a vulture that I'm pretty sure I know who's the spriter.

My favorite so far is the little red dragon sitting on the big skull. ^_^

Just got my first CB Grave dragon! I was active when they first released but I forgot about the holiday.

Edited by Rexsaurus

They do go quickly, don't they? XD

Thank you, TJ and event spriters/organizers!

Happy Hallowe'en, everyone!

(I've put a typo in the Grammar Patrol thread...)

People, calm down. The Halloween biome is here for a week. Just wait until the speedy people have a locked scroll and then take those eggs at your leisure ;-)

Got my first Black Marrow! I'm so happy. :'D

OMG All of my Yes to the Halloween Biome! Thank you for the awesome event TJ and Spriters. Let's hope it comes back for Christmas and Valentine's day. That would be so cool!

WB  

Oh heavens, if it comes back for Christmas, the scrambling for hollies will be insane!

Had weirdness happen - couldn't connect to the cave from 8:20 to 8:22. When I did connect, the site gave me 5-6 trick-or-treat items in a row - as soon as I grabbed one and went back to the cave, another appeared. Finally stopped when I grabbed one on the trick-or-treat display page.  (If someone needs to manually remove a bunch of my items I understand.)

Now to make one more try at getting a vampire before bed...

I too hope it comes back for other holidays. I joined just after the second Christmas release and would love to get a CB Yulebuck and Holly.  In the meantime I am still hoping the vampires are in the cave as I still haven't seen one.

Not that I could grab one while I am locked with AP eggs anyway... but please let them be there.

Edited by FullMoonDreams

BUG REPORT:

I decided that hatchie is the most beautifull without any costume on, but cannot save without any costume part. Sad, because it really is the most beautifull.

Woot! This is wonderful! I'm looking forward to Caveborn older Halloweens! And donating some of my bred eggs to the AP and getting some in return there as well will be great!. This will be fun :)

I haven't been on long enough to be there for a Halloween event, so I had no Halloween dragons at all. This is amazing! I already have 5 different species, and the duplicate I'll either trade or abandon.

This is amazing!! Thank you TJ & artists & everyone involved!! I am SO excited for the old Halloween biome. I missed the Pumpkin year (the only CBs I didn't have) and also since the Marrows were before influencing, I had only ended up with one male - so I'm so excited to get more CB Marrows too! It's going to be hard to also fit in all my breeding plans - but so worth it. 

I'm hoping it comes back for Christmas and Valentines too - in those cases I'm missing quite a few of the older CBs. 

Can we get CB vampires? (also kinda sad that they weren't included in the available trick-or-treat hatchings list, though I still would have chosen my precious marrows x'D)

22 minutes ago, Lodrelhai said:

Oh heavens, if it comes back for Christmas, the scrambling for hollies will be insane!

Fine by me! I'll just sneakily grab all the aegides while everyone is distracted by hollies. xP

This is awesome! I can get cb for pumpkins and vampires though i havent seen any vampires in the biome yet

!!! Wow what a great Halloween! I'm now very grateful that I don't have any lineages to focus on so that I can spend time just getting the rereleases. Thank you!

The dress-up hatchlings and outfits are super cute, too, and I'm happy for a low-key event. I went with the Pumpkin but it was super tough to choose.

Love the idea of a halloween biome... but jeeze... with almost 200 people in it, how in the heck are you supposed to have a chance of catching anything? Don't think that part was well thought out... But the rest is spot on as usual!

...remembering back to the first Valentine's Day release when there were more that 1400 people trying to catch from one cave...

200 doesn't seem like such a big number to me. lol. I think it was carefully thought through and this seemed like the best solution, larger numbers in one biome and all.

4 minutes ago, FoxxieKittsune said:

Love the idea of a halloween biome... but jeeze... with almost 200 people in it, how in the heck are you supposed to have a chance of catching anything? Don't think that part was well thought out... But the rest is spot on as usual!

They're here for ONE WEEK - relax...

I can't wait to nab my first CB Pumpkins! This is the best! Thanks TJ!

The reappearance of past Halloween CBs is amazing! I was too busy during the Shadow Walker year to nab any CBs, I can't wait to get my first CB of one of my favourite dragons!