TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

I have to say that the event picture with the hatchie going trick or treating is just so beautifully cute, it's really pulling at my heart strings.

do vampires drop from the Halloween biome?  they are considered Halloween dragons right?

Wow, THANKS for the Halloween Biome!  I managed to get myself 2 CB Pumpkins, my favourite Halloween Dragon and the only one I don't had any CBs yet... Maybe I'll try to get more later, but I also want to breed and AP-hunt^^

:wub:  This is the BEST Halloween ever !!  and it has barely even begun !!

Love the EVENT ..

and thank you for the Halloween biome ..  brilliant !!

CB beauties >>> my heart's desire.

can hardly wait to see the newest wee one :P

thanks to all .. and all the hard work !!  (y)

9 minutes ago, meruru said:

do vampires drop from the Halloween biome?  they are considered Halloween dragons right?

I hope so but have yet to see one. I am stalking the thread in the hope of seeing that someone has grabbed one.

I really wish vamps would be rereleased as well, but oh well. 

Also, I adore the little hatchi event! I really hope we can do it again next year

So far, I think not, sadly.  Might be due to the way they're made and not bred.  Imo, they could totally drop them in the other biomes.  Have wild vampire bite eggs at random and have them drop as rares during Halloween.  That might work.

There may be 200 people, but just keep spam clicking, I managed to get 6 CBs that way.

Unfortunately 3 of them were graves XD

Guess I'll just have to trade them off (I don't like graves, idk why)

I just hope that CBs will return for Valentines, because I need a CB radiant angel and a CB rosebud

I'm so glad the reaction to the rerelease is unanimously positive. That means TJ is likely to do it again ^_^

Return of Halloween past!?! Well I know what I am doing while also working for the next week. *readies Halloween hunting outfit with a sweater*

20 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Why is everyone stressed about grabbing pumpkins again??!!

I grabbed a random CB egg and it was a pumpkin...

1) Because if people are missing any CB Halloweens, they're most likely to be missing the earlier ones (Pumpkin, Marrow, possibly Shadow Walkers) and certainly the Pumpkins were hard to catch when they were released (although not quite as bad as the infamous Marrow drops!)

2) It's arguably easier to grab any egg (out of ...7 possible breeds?) in the biome than it is to try and parse the description and make sure that you catch a specific breed before someone else beats you to it.  Especially if you have any difficulties reading or your connection isn't amazing.

And.. I'm egglocked. Oh boy oh boy.

I need more egg slots for these dragons, dangit! I'm so excited, I can finally have CB shadowwalkers... TJ, thank you thank you!!

Is that one treat a cricket getting bombed??  Lol

Pumpkins were tough to get too. I gave two of mine away that year to help people out, so I only have 2.

Managed to snag a Pumpkin, a pair of Marrows and one Shadow Walker so far, so slowly but surely I'm getting there. :D

Also managed to check on the Event part and Aaawww, the Hatchlings are so happy and cute! <3

Had a hard time choosing, but went for the Cavern Lurker in the end. It's so happy! <3

14 minutes ago, arjunvohra said:

There may be 200 people, but just keep spam clicking, I managed to get 6 CBs that way.

Unfortunately 3 of them were graves XD

Guess I'll just have to trade them off (I don't like graves, idk why)

I just hope that CBs will return for Valentines, because I need a CB radiant angel and a CB rosebud

Pretty much my strategy as well, haha XD Ended up with a bunch of things I didn't want, so hopefully I can trade them off for things I DO want. 

Just now, Daypaw said:

Pretty much my strategy as well, haha XD Ended up with a bunch of things I didn't want, so hopefully I can trade them off for things I DO want. 

That's what I'm doing, too. I don't like graves, but caught two of them! So I traded for things I did want.

Now, getting pumpkins and SWs and one last marrow might be a different story.. XD