TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

Still trying to catch a marrow and a witchlight.( I missed them last year)

I wonder if I chose the wrong hatchie to take trick or treating- nearly went for the marrow or the grave ( so cute) Looking forward to the new outfits.tomorrow- sheets are a little lost on my shadow walker. although I am enjoying seeing everybody else's.

Thanks TJ for the past dragons thats really special! ( if I can catch one ) Hopefully it will be easier later in the festival)

Edited by Velvet_paw

I just discovered the CB old Halloweens! OMG! I an freaking out! I got a pumpkin, a grave, and a black marrow! My three fave of the breeds I did not have! <3 Now I need to get another of each, but I am egg locked. Whoops! Well, once these hatch. :3 Then I will have 8 spaces to go on another spree and get the remaining ones I need. I should be able to get a pair of each of the ones I missed in years past while still breeding the few I needed to breed for myself this year.

Am I the only one who's overwhelmed as to what to grab/breed first? XD 

I'm so thrilled we can grab past CB Halloweens. Thanks for this amazing event, TJ!

I'm so thrilled by this re-release of old holidays, it's what I've wanted for years. I only need a Cavern Lurker and a Desipis to have one of everything! And then I'll probably go back to grabbing some AP eggs, haha.

Thank you so much TJ for the wonderful surprise!

Huh. Did the time on the eggs get a reset, too, or did I mess up somewhere? Suddenly the cooldown on my eggs seems two hours longer than it was before. I wanted to create the first trade links on lunch break.

4 hours ago, Guillotine said:

Did you save the costume before going to another page?
e: Also jeez, this lag is insane. :0 I know that it's probably because of how many people area ctive, but it's still like two mnutes to load a get page.

e2: And now it's not loading at all. Oh my.

Not sure how to save it, alas. 

ETA: the Save button finally showed.

Edited by anetofstars

This reminds me of the early days of the cave before the individual biomes. Just thankful we have 5 minute drops and not just the hourly ones like back then. 

Still not seen a CB vampire. Really hoping they are just going quickly and not that they are not there.

Ohhh wow! The return of CB Halloweenies *-*

Can we have this for the following Halloween events too? Such an amazing surprise!

5 minutes ago, jetaime said:

Am I the only one who's overwhelmed as to what to grab/breed first? XD 

I'm so thrilled we can grab past CB Halloweens. Thanks for this amazing event, TJ!

Nope, definitely not! I was over here thinking it would not be a very eventful Halloween, because I had fairly few I needed to breed. Then BAM, CBs! Now I am trying to figure out how to fit them all in. XD I decided to breed the ones I need so I don't forget, then fill up on CBs I missed in past years.

Halloween biome is a great idea! (Though it's harder than any recent release to catch anything at all… Hopefully I get a couple of pumpkins, the only one I lake CBs for.)

I am so overwhelmed on what to do now! The AP is full of pretties, I should also probably do some breeding on my own, but also the Halloween biome is ridiculously tempting. I'm also wondering if the CB hunting will get easier later on, so if I should just focus on other matters instead of frustrating myself with not getting anything from there. Decisions, decisions...

TJ, you never cease to amaze me !

A Halloween biome to get all the old CB Halloweens.

That's the best Halloween goodie, ever !

And simultaneously it is the worst nightmare of many a DC user ! (Imagine there is a release of 8 breeds that everyone wants desperately, which are only catchable for one week a year, and they are all in one single biome, at the same time. Sheer horror !)

So this was a brilliant act of supreme generosity and supreme cruelty in one stroke ! Halloween at its finest. :lol:

My goal is simply a pair of each. But since I was able to grab multiple Witchlight and Caligene on their release, as well as one desipis and another I just got, that takes me down a bit. And just got a lurker, so all I need are:

Two pumpkins

Two Marrow

Two shadow walkers

One lurker

Two graves.

So nine in total to meet my goals, not including vamps if they do drop...here's hoping I can do it XD

Edited by SheridanCharon

Oh man. My hope that I might actually catch more of these CBs is dwindling a little. I can't try right now of course but I've been checking the Halloween biome occasionally and the number of people in there is insane. I just want one of each sex of the breeds I missed! ;.; *prays to the DC gods that when the batch of eggs hatches caught from the AP or gifted hatches, it's easier to get eggs from the Halloween biome* 

Wow!  Re-release of the past Halloween breeds!?😱😆🎃👻😈🎶

Well, between the monthly prize raffle and now this.  (And most likely Christmas will be the same!)

The market value of all these beauties has now just crashed into a glorious explosion😳. Ha ha!

I absolutely LOVE that we can get some cave born past Halloweens this year. I do hope this turns into a yearly thing.... or at least let it happen for the other holiday drops as well.

Wow - I didn't even see a single egg in the hourly drop! Maybe we'll all have to wait until the hype dies down a bit XD

Anyway, so hyped for the event! I can't wait to collect all the treats, and to see the new egg! Maybe I'll be able to catch a bonus Grave and Pumpkin too. :)

I picked the Witchlight for the trick-or-treating, it's super cute! Can't wait to see new outfits!

It's so hard to catch even one of the past Halloweens, I'd just be happy to get a Desipis and a Shadow Walker. :lol: I'm glad people are happy about the event.

I'm so glad for this re-release in Halloween biome! I can have CB Shadow Walkers and Graves, which I adore, so beautiful sprites and I will be able to made 2G checkers from them, yay! So far I only catch in overcrowded "biome No. 7" one Cavern Lurker, which I wil trade in five hours, and two Pumpkins and one Caligene, which I will keep.

Oh, and the lovely event start page! I'd like to pet all those hatchlings in real life. It's maybe even more adorable that they look like small version of adult instead of hatchling sprite (especially Black Marrow). I will start the event later however, I'm a little busy at the moment.

Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Edited by Anemonis
typos, maybe there are still some...

Aaaaaaaaaaah!!! This is so amazing! CB halloween dragons available! And the event looks so pretty! But I can't decide which hatchling to pick, they're all beautiful! :o