Kaini

Raffle Discussion

I'm still squeeeing over here. Joined 2009 and finally got something after a holiday break. I hope I can beat my click record on it.

I can't believe it. I went to my check take status page, and there's a gold Shimmerscale egg!  I'm so used to getting the "you lose!" message that I just sat and started at it for s minute. LoL  Then I was sad because it wasn't silver, and I can't choose its code. Then i was like, "Shut up, Em! You win a gold prize!"  

So, I'm mostly still in shock, but thrilled to have won!  Thanks @TJ09

I want to share that I finally won a beautiful shiny girl in the February raffle, on Kalevalanpäivä, the Finnish culture day. 😸 I honestly wasn't even hoping anymore to ever win, and I am so excited. Now I only wish that everyone else who still doesn't have a prize, and particularly all long-time players, could get theirs.

(Suomu is not yet available for any breeding requests, I'm sorry. It's just that there are quite many prize pairings I've been dreaming of...)

So great to see familiar names and long-time players finally winning, congrats!

Congratulations to all the February winners. Don't forget to raise 3 Earth dragons and enter the March raffle. 👍

About the requirements for this month raffle, it says Raise 3 adult earth-element dragons.

I bred two xeno obidars and one labradorite, and apparently the labradorite did not count. In the Encyclopedia it is listed as 

• Elemental Affinity: Dark/Earth

And in the wiki it is also listed in Earth Element dragons.

I would like to know why it is not taking into account for this month raffle. Thanks!

@Naughtrish The primary affinity of the breed needs to be Earth. In the case of Labradorites, the primary affinity is Dark. :)

58 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

@Naughtrish The primary affinity of the breed needs to be Earth. In the case of Labradorites, the primary affinity is Dark. :)

Ahh ok thank you!

Just needed to share cause Im so happy T-T After so many years I finally won a prize on the raffle T-T  ❤️ 

5 hours ago, Elery. said:

Just needed to share cause Im so happy T-T After so many years I finally won a prize on the raffle T-T  ❤️ 

Congrats!!!

Congaratulations! I didn't win one, but I'm new to this site, so I'm sure my time will come someday.

image.png.ebad70eb388c173f5e61212c91f3ec6e.png

Omg! It's finally me! Playing since 2010 and I'm so happy to finally win one! A gold tinsel too!!  I'm SHOCKED 🤯

I'm so glad I've become slightly active this month and managed to enter on one of the last days after grabbing a few Forest hatchies!!! ahhhhh!

Hmm now to think what gender to influence it!! Any suggestions?

21 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

Hmm now to think what gender to influence it!! Any suggestions?

For some reason, there seem to be a ton more female Gold Tinsels than Male. So from a purely socio-economic tally, I recommend more Male Gold Tinsels, hence part of the reasons why mine was made male.

For your purposes, if there is some Dragon you really love, especially Holidays or Rare/Special Dragons, and one Gender is only available and/or has a pose you prefer - and this is one of your favortistest CB Dragons and you want to breed that to your prize more than others - then Gender it to what mates would make you most happy to produce and/or whatever persona you want to give or the dragon seems to have.

Edited by Natayah

Congrats to those who won and consolation cookies for everyone who did not!

Deciding on a gender was not easy, but I also went with what mates I wanted most. Ended up with a female because I love the male coppers and blusang sprites so much along with some of the holiday dragons that are male only.
That is if you want to breed for yourself. If you don't crae much about that and would rather trade (or gift) then what Natayah suggested seems like good option. Whatever feels better in the end I guess. Or roll a dice if you can't decide at all. ^^

4 hours ago, Seahorse said:

Omg! It's finally me!

Congratulations! It is good to see some long-time players finally getting their Prize.

Congrats to all other winners, too!

Congrats, Seahorse! Maybe choose to influence based on what you want to breed it to. 

Thanks everyone!! I decided to influence my Tinsel as male as @Natayah suggested! I love lots of the female holiday dragons with the gold (Snow Angel, Ribon Dancer, Solstice, Garland, Starsinger, Sakahuna). The only one I'm sad I can't breed him to is my CB male Vermeil with the code (Arona). Maybe if I ever win another Prize I will influence them female... how many people by now have won multiple Prizes?

Now the game is on to see how many Clicks he can get! Up to 3000 now!

Wanted to wait until it grew up, but it hatched today and I don't have the patience. I was able to win a bronze shimmerscale from the raffle! First one ever too.

So, uh, I just came back from a break, only to discover that I won a bronze Tinsel. I guess I really am a luckster.