Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Oh wow @Shokomon! You certainly deserve your win! Grattis också till @Izabelle. It's so nice to see some long-time players finally getting their prizes!

I just realised the next raffle falls on my 10 year anniversary with DC. Hoping it's a sign XD 

I think I'll just give up hope of ever winning a prize. But perhaps someone else here got a happy surprise today? 😸

Congrats, ADP! :D

I'll be munching the no-win cookies yet again, but I really didn't expect otherwise, so I guess I don't really get disappointed any more. *sigh*

4 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I won! :)

Congrats!! I love seeing familiar 'old-timers' win! 

Nothing for me of course but I'll already qualify for the next one in like four hours, lol. Easy requirements this month.

Conga rats to the winners! :D 

*goes away munching a no-win cookie*

6 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I won! :)

So happy to see you win! ❤️❤️ Congrats!

1 hour ago, Aqub said:

Oh!! I actually won! :D 

Congrats! :D

Mega-congrats to you both, @Aqua & @angelicdragonpuppy, you both deserved it!!!  And everyone else who won this month!

Meanwhile, I get to join in at the snacks table and help myself to another round of no-win cookies :lol:.

Gentle reminder that anyone that won today can have a valentines baby! grats

On 1/31/2021 at 7:47 PM, Aqub said:

Oh!! I actually won! :D 

That makes you the 2nd bingo host to win during their hosting :D

Sad I didn’t win this month as it was my 10 year anniversary date for DC too. Oh well, maybe next time XD congrats to all winners!!

I won!!!! 😆😆

(currently don't want to trade the offspring so plz don't ask)

Would be a bit hard to get an egg from Mars to Galsreim anyway XD

Congrats!

I won!! Not. LOL, I wonder if I'll ever get to say that. XD Congrats everyone who did win! 

After all of the years entering the raffle, I can’t believe I won! (Took me long enough to find this thread again). And a Tinsel, no less! 🥰 Those are my favorite. 

Posted (edited)

I forgot to check this month. And when I went to check I shockingly discovered I won!!!!!!

I won a Bronze Tinsel! While I would have loved a shimmer. At least I can now trade for the 2nd gens!! 

I thought I'd never win!! :wub:

Now to select a gender and a name! 🤔

Edited by AngelsSin

*Eats another no-win cookie.* Would have been a nice surprise to win during my birth month but meh. I dunno why I even hope anymore. *Enters next raffle.*