Kaini

Raffle Discussion

For this month's raffle, can anyone tell me what breeds count as amphipteres? Sunsong? What others?

4 hours ago, Gluria said:

For this month's raffle, can anyone tell me what breeds count as amphipteres? Sunsong? What others?

Not including any holidays, the amphipteres are Aeria Gloris, Hydrophidius, Iridichi, Lacula, Magnesium, Mirisia, Skystrider, Skywing, Sunsong, and Two-Finned Bluna.

18 hours ago, SpyroForLife said:

Not including any holidays, the amphipteres are Aeria Gloris, Hydrophidius, Iridichi, Lacula, Magnesium, Mirisia, Skystrider, Skywing, Sunsong, and Two-Finned Bluna.

Just a note - Iridichi are a holiday breed (2021 Halloween release) so you won't be able to breed or raise those in May. 

Congratulations @Chorsana! What a happy surprise! I won my prize dragon last year shortly after returning from a DC hiatus, so I know the feeling. :)

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Don't forget to enter the raffle. Raise 3 amphipteres. Don't wait too long, and good luck everyone. :) 🍀

Congratulations to all the May raffle winners (not me 😢).

So, onwards to the June target - 3 x time-element dragons . . .

Congrats, winners. I have no idea what time element dragons are. I'm assuming all the ones that are based on the time of day they are born/picked up or change colors, etc.

2 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

I have no idea what time element dragons are. I'm assuming all the ones that are based on the time of day they are born/picked up or change colors, etc.

Nope. If only the primary elemental affinity counts, there seems to be rather few options.

Congrats to the winners 😀

Pyrrhichios and Scourgekeeper also have time elements 

5 minutes ago, tjenni said:

Ah thanks for the info! Then I'll be able to enter in the June raffle in no time. 😸 I have many little drummers growing on my scroll currently!

Well, I managed to win another prize and I will be dropping it into the AP just like the last one.

This was brought to my attention last time, but many aren't aware that raffle eggs are subject to 5h cooldown just like eggs from the cave, so mine will be at 6d 19h, dropped at ~2PM cave time.

Good luck to the hunters - this one is a Silver Shimmer.

E: Egg is now in AP.

Edited by LevelsOfViolence

20 hours ago, tjenni said:

But at least adventuring and having a Scourgekeeper join your scroll doesn't count as 'raising an adult'.

Congrats to the winners from me, too!

Congrats to all winners and good luck for next time everyone else!
Time (hehe, yesss options for lousy puns!) for working on my Aeon x Chrono lineages again. I shall  put some eggs or hatchies in the community notice board when I get some spares. :)

Congrats to all winners! Not me this month, but that's okay.

@LevelsOfViolence You will make some lucky person very happy. :)

Hopefully.

I know its a selfish thing to say but I'm honestly quite disappointed that I managed to get two Shimmers when all I want is a Tinsel - and I doubt that I will be 'fortunate' enough to win a third time in such a short timespan. At least those eggs will be picked up by someone who wants them, I suppose.

Unsure of how relevant this may be, but I think Equinox have time as their secondary element? If so, then secondary elements count towards the raffle requirements. I just raised one (alongside a Ghanser) and it says I have 2/3 completed requirements.

I feel like I'm going to faint. I won a Western prize this month!!! :wub:

Forgot to check, but I guess I didn't win. No email.

Congrats to all the lucky ones this month! :D

I think I completely forgot to even enter in July, oops. Just not playing DC much lately. Oh well. 

Congrats to everyone who won this time around!

The requirement for this month's raffle says: Raise 3 adult neutral-element dragons.

I consulted the Dragon Cave Wiki, and raised a frill, a horse and an anagallis. If you check in the Encyclopedia,  their Elemental Affinity says Neutral.

They just grew up. I go to my monthly raffle page, and... "Entry Requirements: Raise 1/3 adult neutral-element dragons"

Why?

Edit: Will copy this post in Tiny little questions

Edited by Naughtrish

Congrats to this month's winners!

Here's a prizekin from an Aso Xeno and a male Silver Tinsel, free to someone here

#Claimed#

Thanks for giving it a good home, Lost_Unicorn! I hope it does well for you.

@NaughtrishThank you, I had the same problem last month. 

Edited by Mystic_Halo

Here's a prizekin from an Equinox and a male Silver Shimmer.  Free to someone here

#Claimed#

Edited by Mystic_Halo