Kaini

Raffle Discussion

1 hour ago, Paradisiske said:

I won a gold tinsel!

!!!! WOAH, congratulations!!

9 hours ago, Paradisiske said:

I won a gold tinsel!

Congratulations! And congrats to all the other prize winners as well :)

11 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

You are not alone. I can't imagine that I'll ever win.

But, yes, congratulations to all the new winners, and may they all be productive as rabbits! :)

Someone else here who knows that feeling!

(Although I am trying to stop reporting this after almost every raffle, it can't be very interesting to anyone really. Sorry, again!)

Congrats to winners. 🐇

i got a silver tinsel! was going through a bunch of boring school emails and "your icloud storage is full" and saw the email and gasped. ive been entering the raffle for 4 years now and i finally have my own cb prize, which is a massive milestone in my quest to get a cb breeding pair of each breed! not to mention the trade value this bad boi's hatchlings will have! happy spooky month!

I'm nearly hyperventilating! I won a raffle prize! I was going through my emails logging my monthly expenses, when I found the email from TJ.

I was so not prepared for this omg I may be dying. I now have a CB Silver Shimmer aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

My 11 year wait has ended! *drama tears lol*

I tried to explain to my husband my sudden screams of joy, and he... he just doesn't get it lol.

Edited by Aniia

i was thinking i will never get CB Prize, but the miracle happend! She came in very bad live period, may be as a little pay back. 

I won her ~view link removed~ After 2 years of waiting 

Was dreaming for Golden Tinsel ( or at least Tinsel ), but still prize is prize, and i will love her!

Edited by Kaini

Just got back into playing a couple of months ago but I groggily read the email first thing in the morning and immediately woke up completely to go yell about it to my friends, never would've thought I'd ever win one of these!! I just need to think of a good name now for this noodle

Edited by Kaini

Now that she has grown I feel ok with posting and I also really need to finally share my happiness. ^^°
I won a gold Shimmer in the September raffle and even managed to pick a name that was not taken to my surprise. 🥰

Congrats to this month's winners. ^_^ The shinies have eluded me once again, I'll just keep on trying.

Soo I know I'm not a familiar name in the forums (used to be macaroon) but most of you guys are familiar names to me because I'm a HUGE lurker and always have been (sorry haha). Took a weird mostly hiatus from DC for like... 4? 5? years because of serious medical stuff / life changes and just really fully came back in October in time for Halloween because it feels like things are going a lot better / more stable now.

And today I won a silver tinsel, which is like. Silver linings (haha) etc nonsense cliche statement but I don't know. I have longed for a cb tinsel for like 8 years even when not playing actively, I am in shock.

I'm hoping to be more active in the forums anyways but now maybe I'll have some nice gifts to contribute going forward.

Big congrats to everyone else who got pulled and also good luck to everybody this month!

@swordblush Glad things are going better for you and what a great 'welcome back' present! Congrats! 

Congrats to all the winners this month! I didn't win, but then again I still haven't figured out the 'perfect' name for the Prize I have, so.... lol

I just got a nifty little Silver Eastern Egg! Can't believe I got one. May be open to breeding it when its ready to?

Since there are some people like 'Am I the only one who still didn't win through these years?'. I joined 2008 and still didn't win. 🥲

And since winning seems this rare: So much gratz to everyone who won!! :D :D :D

Just sent mine into the AP - enjoy, whoever catches it. Was going to do it on 6th but realized that I won't have egg slots by that time.

You'll obviously recognize it if you see it, but I'll just say that it's a bronze shimmer. Good luck.