TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I always fog mine first before doing anything with them because of view bombers. It's better to be safe then sorry and even ward can only do so much. So I wait a few hours before unfogging them

Yeah, that's smart. I normally just go for the "stick them in 5 hatcheries as soon as I get them or maybe slightly after" route, although this is like the only time that anything has died because of that. I think I've had only one other egg that died of sickness.

Why is it so hard to get my last 3?

On a side note, I haven't said happy birthday yet.

HAPPY DRAGON CAVE BIRTHDAY, Y'ALL!!!!

user posted image

Mature babies! Hmm...I don't see no dimorphism between each set though. But of course that means nothing. I can't wait to see them as adults.

I didn't get on the site until almost 12 hours after the initial flood. I caught 3 but still need alpine, desert and jungle. The flood didn't last near long enough before old eggs started mixing in. I'm one hour behind cave time so drops start at 11:00 pm my time and I'm hardly ever up that late.

We need to have a longer flood of just release eggs, like we did a few years ago.

I saw a little tree.

I've been here since 2005 and this is the first time I've ever seen a little freaking tree.

Got so panicked, I hit the pink egg next to it.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I saw a little tree.

I've been here since 2005 and this is the first time I've ever seen a little freaking tree.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Did you manage to go back and get it though ohmy.gif

I saw a little tree.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Aw that's TERRIBLE.

I'm so sorry.

I hope you get another chance. And hopefully, sooner rather than later.

I saw a little tree.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

*hugs* I'm so sorry. sad.gif

That happened to me once when I was so shocked that I saw a CB silver in the cave that I hit refresh by accident. No surprise it was gone. I hope you get another chance soon.

I just want to say thanks again to TJ and the various spriters involved for this amazing birthday gift. The 8th egg slot and raffle return are so awesome it's still hard to believe they're real, groups holds immense potential, and the vampire and Ward updates are neat touches that I'll appreciate more and more going on. Thanks so much for giving us so many long awaited features biggrin.gif

I saw a little tree.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I saw it too. T_T I clicked past it, scanning for new eggs, and immediately realized what I'd done, and screamed like an angry pterodactyl.

Edited by Scatterspark

All six of my new eggs are sick sad.gif

I did not incubate them

I did not put them in any hatcheries

I just logged on and saw that relatively big yellow caution sign

and fogged them all.

Hope they make it.

Be careful with your eggs guys.

Seems like viewbombing to me.

cool.gif

All six of my new eggs are sick sad.gif

I did not incubate them

I did not put them in any hatcheries

I just logged on and saw that relatively big yellow caution sign

and fogged them all.

Hope they make it.

Be careful with your eggs guys.

Seems like viewbombing to me.

cool.gif

Don't forget to use your whites if you have any as well.

That's going to take some getting used to. I keep forgetting they can do that now. biggrin.gif

I managed to nab a Red one finally. I think I'll turn in for the night. I managed to get 4/6 which is great and I would keep hunting, but there are some amazing people who were kind enough to help me with the rest so with the Alpine and coast the only places I haven't caught any yet I think I'm good for now. Work comes early.

thank you again TJ, spriters, mods and everyone else that made this epic event possible. biggrin.gif

ETA: so tired my typos are making typos. sleep.gif;

Edited by Syiren

https://dragcave.net/lineage/dfkUT

its a nebula egg c:

Heh, that's interesting....I'm not sure if I like this description better or the old one.

Anyway, all the hatchlings are so cool looking! I don't really know what Power Rangers is, so I'm out of the loop on that, but I like them all just the same. smile.gif

Edited by WaterDroplet

why is everyone putting their eggs up for the hatching sites this early. new eggs you really shouldn't do that with till all the hype goes down and when the eggs are close to hatching. good thing for the new BSA.

Hopefully TJ tweaks the egg drops. I have a feeling these new eggs are rare but it's not fair to people unable to catch them right away not to be able to catch them at all. :0

I have a lot of Whites.

How do you use them to save an egg?

I haven't checked all the new features yet.

cool.gif

I have a lot of Whites.

How do you use them to save an egg?

I haven't checked all the new features yet.

cool.gif

whites now have a new bsa which will protect your eggs from dying from sickness for up to 6 hours

OMG!!! I love all the new additions! Especially the Platinum badge. Thank you, TJ!

Nooooooo~

Aww man, I misclicked twice, and now I'm egglocked with accidental eggs. T_T I guess that's the end of my desperate new-release-hunting for tonight.

Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow! Maybe the drop rate will increase, hopefully?

This has been an excellent release anyway, though! Hope the rest of you have better luck stocking up. wink.gif

whites now have a new bsa which will protect your eggs from dying from sickness for up to 6 hours

Thank you.

At least they will be safe for another 6 hours

cool.gif