TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I am away for a few days from home. I can only try to catch on my phone. That however is almost impossible with the old eggs mixed in Ah, well hopefully will get them eventually as I don't have much time to be hunting eggs as most my time is being spent with a family member in hospital. Happy birthday dragcave.

To everyone: Please don't rely on the new White BSA. As far as I can tell, it doesn't actually do anything to stop the sickness, and the egg can just die off 6 hours later. I only really see it being useful if an ER gets sick but you don't want to fog it before it hatches.

On a related note, anyone know if Ward can be used more than once on the same egg or on hatchies? I haven't tested it yet.

I tried to do it twice on an egg because I had the exact problem you mentioned, but sadly it didn't work.

Not..sure if this has already been suggested but, a sort of custom sorting within a group would be nice :/

I like my FROZEN hatchlings at the top...and then after that, would like to proceed to have my adults listed per the date I obtained them. However, no matter how I set my group - I can't do this..and it's infuriating.

To any who might suggest such - I know I can choose to have the sort be "eggs - hatchlings - adults" within the group. That's only -part- of the specific I want, so, please don't suggest this to me. I already know...

Basically I am wanting the sort to be.

1. Eggs/Hatchings/Adult (first option)

2. Date (oldest > newest)(second option, w/o it interfering with the first)

3. The option of a "custom sort" like in the account settings, where I can put the frozen hatchies at the top myself. If this is already an option in the GROUPS setting, I'm unaware of it ><

censorkip.gif*EDIT*censorkip.gif*

The ability for further "customer sorting" options in groups, I like my males and females (save for the frozen hatchies) to be grouped together.....So. Frozen hatchines -> Females (oldest to newest) -> Males (oldest to newest)

Edited by EmpressPhoenix

Not..sure if this has already been suggested but, a sort of custom sorting within a group would be nice :/

I like my FROZEN hatchlings at the top...and then after that, would like to proceed to have my adults listed per the date I obtained them. However, no matter how I set my group - I can't do this..and it's infuriating.

To any who might suggest such - I know I can choose to have the sort be "eggs - hatchlings - adults" within the group. That's only -part- of the specific I want, so, please don't suggest this to me. I already know...

Basically I am wanting the sort to be.

1. Eggs/Hatchings/Adult (first option)

2. Date (oldest > newest)(second option, w/o it interfering with the first)

3. The option of a "custom sort" like in the account settings, where I can put the frozen hatchies at the top myself. If this is already an option in the GROUPS setting, I'm unaware of it ><

TJ said in his first line that he would eventually add custom sort. smile.gif Since it was the first line, I kind of forgot about it too.

A bit late to the party but happy belated birthday!

Love these updates! Very excited to see the prize dragons returning in monthly raffles! ohmy.gif

The new babies look so cute; hopefully it won't be too hard catching some!

TJ said in his first line that he would eventually add custom sort. smile.gif Since it was the first line, I kind of forgot about it too.

OH!! Well thank you xd.png I feel ridiculous now. I think I missed seeing that in the announcement somewhere? The font itself for the thing is kinda small >< but yeah, THANK YOU!

I'm really liking how the yellow and red ones are turning out-- I want to grab a second of each, but I'm locked =p And who knows if they'll still be catchable tomorrow. Grumble.

OH!! Well thank you xd.png I feel ridiculous now. I think I missed seeing that in the announcement somewhere? The font itself for the thing is kinda small >< but yeah, THANK YOU!

No problem! laugh.gif I literally did the same thing too; I asked about it in Tiny Little Questions. I think that it's because there was so many big announcements that we were bound to miss the little ones.

About the join date: I know I joined in 2009, but I ended up having no clue what I was doing, had rubbish dial-up internet at the time, and accidentally got all of my dragons killed. I then left for a while to come back in 2014, which is when I got my first dragon to adulthood. I thought that the 4/4 was the max amount you could ever have, and that the only way to get more was to either kill or release your dragons, so I refused to do either and left the site again until I came back in 2015, finally knowing how to play the game. So my join date, if by the first dragon owned, will be like 5 years off xd.png

This though xd.png I am the same my scroll was made in 2012 (though I remember seeing DC back shen there was only one cave) and I have the halloween badge. I forgot I had this account and recovered it with my email in 2014. Not as long of a break but 6 holiday releases later oops. All of my dragons are from 2014 on wards, I guess I never raised any in 2012 or they vanished?

Gah, couldn't resist picking up a lunar herald. -w-

I now have 2 from the alpine and 1 of each from the jungle and desert biomes. These fellas all look lovely so far!

This though xd.png I am the same my scroll was made in 2012 (though I remember seeing DC back shen there was only one cave) and I have the halloween badge. I forgot I had this account and recovered it with my email in 2014. Not as long of a break but 6 holiday releases later oops. All of my dragons are from 2014 on wards, I guess I never raised any in 2012 or they vanished?

Could have been that you were caught in a datamonster attack, I think there was one in '12 or '13 sometime.

Woo! I got on in time for the midnight release and picked up a couple of the new eggs. Just nabbed another from Alpine earlier....and just grabbed a freakin CHEESE egg from the cave! Man, people want their new releases! This is the first cheese egg I've ever seen, much less grabbed! Woo!

Happy Drag Cave birthday to me!

(Also, I'm with all ya'll that were here back a few years ago. I sort of just forgot the place existed, and then got reminded of it over on another dragon breeding related site...and lo and behold, I'm back -- but I had to rename all of my dragons...)

The gendered hatchling all look a little spikier now. I might have to breed one with a guardian since they are protective.

Vampire progeny! White BSA! A new trophy level! New dragons! A MONTHLY RAFFLE!!! It's everything I ever hoped for!

...except for the fact that I apparently missed this whole thing by two days and now I'll never catch a single damn one of the eggs. Yay me.

Edited by bob_jones

Happy 11th birthday! I love just about everything new that's happened, especially the Vampires new looks, new trophy, and raffles I may or may not win.

However, was something changed where you can't use apostrophes in group names anymore? I have made a bunch earlier with just one apostrophe in each but I just came back on like an hour ago and it won't let me use it. Am I missing something?

Happy 11th birthday! I love just about everything new that's happened, especially the Vampires new looks, new trophy, and raffles I may or may not win.

However, was something changed where you can't use apostrophes in group names anymore? I have made a bunch earlier with just one apostrophe in each but I just came back on like an hour ago and it won't let me use it. Am I missing something?

Well, that's just quite ridiculous!

Well, that's just quite ridiculous!

That's what I thought. It's fine if I just use words but when I put in the apostrophe, it says "Group names can only contain letters, numbers, and some punctuation." I don't know what's wrong considering all my other group names have an apostrophe in them.

This is absolutely NOT complaining - I'm happy with what we've got - but if there was one more thing I'd like changed, it would be having to wait 5 hours to abandon an egg. If I accidentally clicked the wrong egg, I'm not going to somehow want it after 5 hours have passed. It's kind of annoying and prohibitive.

I am most excited of the new sorting options! And of course the prize dragons too biggrin.gif

Still looking forward to catch a a few of those new eggs, the hatchies look precious. <3

Happy Birthday, DC! I'm really liking some of these new features - especially the groups.

And had I checked the forums earlier, I wouldn't have picked up that Purple egg and gotten myself locked. Luckily, two eggs will be hatching tomorrow morning, so I can't wait to grab a couple of the new eggs.