TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

All the S2 Hatchies seem to be the same as the S1 hatchies 🤔 it might be difficult for people to actually want to freeze them because of it, although I realise the Chicken does the same thing while growing up. I'm just hoping the adults are worth it

I have one of each type except for the pink one.

I'm content having one of each egg for the moment - am waiting for the Adults before I decide if I want to try for more of a certain one (and this way - gives others a chance to get CB ones on the release date).

Though got to say - the hatchlings are not making it easy to pick a favorite just yet...

The hatchlings do kinda match the power rangers' robots. The T rex, the tiger, the triceratops...I haven't watched that show since I was 7, but its scary how I remember that.

I'm fairly sure that my eggs aren't in any hatcheries that I normally use (I checked) and I think I only have them on one other thing that is rarely visited, yet my new eggs keep getting sick. Then they stop being sick very quickly when I fog them. Another one of my eggs died once ward wore off.

I'd personally love to know more about the raffles for CB prizes... to say the least, I'm excited!

I'm fairly sure that my eggs aren't in any hatcheries that I normally use (I checked) and I think I only have them on one other thing that is rarely visited, yet my new eggs keep getting sick. Then they stop being sick very quickly when I fog them. Another one of my eggs died once ward wore off.

sounds like you're being viewbombed. i would fog all your eggs

@CellyBean - if you see this you're inbox is full so I couldn't reply to your Pm.

~*~*~

I misclicked in the volcano, but thank goodness we got that new eggslot. I can totally work with this. biggrin.gif

Cannot wait to see what the 'final form' of these cuties look like. wub.gif I've got 2/6 of them so I've got a busy night ahead of me.

@CellyBean - if you see this you're inbox is full so I couldn't reply to your Pm.

~*~*~

I misclicked in the volcano, but thank goodness we got that new eggslot. I can totally work with this. biggrin.gif

Cannot wait to see what the 'final form' of these cuties look like. wub.gif I've got 2/6 of them so I've got a busy night ahead of me.

ah sorry i just got back there should be room in my pm box now!

Yay, Dragon Cave! This is quite exciting! I'm drawn towards the purple-magenta dragon egg and the black. And all of them xd.png Happy birthday! (So many May birthdays!)

I just noticed that I'm 18 dragons away from a platinum trophy ohmy.gif 8th eggslot here I come!

And the S2s look great! I can't wait to see the adults...

Are the new eggs finicky or are the hatcheries overly active lately? They all got sick on me with only about 700 views each.

Are the new eggs finicky or are the hatcheries overly active lately? They all got sick on me with only about 700 views each.

That's what I'm wondering. The eggs don't even have many views yet they kept getting sick. The one with the highest amount of views has 514 views.

Edit: The one that died had 1162 views. I never fogged it because I was trying to give it to someone.

Edited by Peachycupcake525

mine did the same and I only have them on one site, i ward and fogged them to be safe.

Was yours sick when it died and ward wore off? Mine are okay right now, but I'm worried that they'll die when ward does wear off. They have been getting sick on and off.

OMG! THOSE PINK HATCHIES! I want to horde those now due to the fact that they look like they're saying: "WE CAN FLY!? AWESOME!"

That's what I'm wondering. The eggs don't even have many views yet they kept getting sick. The one with the highest amount of views has 514 views.

Edit: The one that died had 1162 views. I never fogged it because I was trying to give it to someone.

It isn't just the overall views, it's also unique views, and the one that died had a lot for it's age. Keep in mind that fanistes are always busy around new releases and views will climb faster than usual.

Was yours sick when it died and ward wore off? Mine are okay right now, but I'm worried that they'll die when ward does wear off. They have been getting sick on and off.

Yes, I believe that is what happened. Although, it could have been because I think I put it in 5 hatcheries. Although I think that I may also have taken it out because it was for someone else.

OK so now we have:

Wyvern / Western / Amphithere / Lindwyrm / Wingless / T-Rex (xd.png)

Very cool, although sad no eastern D':

I was expecting a longer time frame to catch them by themselves since its 11th birthday and there are six of them. Overnight just didnt seem long enough considering not everyone is on the same time zone

Yes, I believe that is what happened. Although, it could have been because I think I put it in 5 hatcheries. Although I think that I may also have taken it out because it was for someone else.

I always fog mine first before doing anything with them because of view bombers. It's better to be safe then sorry and even ward can only do so much. So I wait a few hours before unfogging them

I was expecting a longer time frame to catch them by themselves since its 11th birthday and there are six of them. Overnight just didnt seem long enough considering not everyone is on the same time zone

More like five hours. We're waiting on TJ to come back and fix it. This happened with the fire gems although they lasted much longer

It's never a good idea to put eggs into hatcheries right off the bat. speaking from experience they will get sick (especially new releases) almost every time. I always wait until it's at 5 Days or less to put mine into hatcheries and then only two sites at the max. My eggs always hatch and grow just fine that way, but that's just the way I play. Everyone has their own style.