TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Do prize dragon winners still get to choose the codes? I haven't been around for a raffle in a while.

Grabbed another Pink from the Coast a short while back, the new eggs are heavily mixed with the oldies, but not impossible to catch. Happily egglocked now, good luck to everyone who's still hunting!

S2's looking pretty good, can't wait to see the adults!

Sadly, I have an exam tomorrow, so no time to mess around with tabs atm. I'm looking forward to custom sorting and further improvments - make no mistake, I'm thrilled to finally have an option to better sort my dragons (had to give up on the custom sorting, because it simply took too much of my time), but there's a couple of things that could improve tabs (like being able to add multiple dragons for a start) and make them even more awesome. smile.gif

@typos

Edited by stagazer_7

Do prize dragon winners still get to choose the codes? I haven't been around for a raffle in a while.

That's a good point, actually >.> I hope so, I have a code I have always wanted to use xd.png

I'm so excited for the raffles!

I don't care if I don't win, just the opportunity to win a Prize is good enough!

That's a good point, actually >.> I hope so, I have a code I have always wanted to use xd.png

Same here! Also, if anyone is having trouble getting an egg from a volcano, I managed to pick one up so just shoot me a PM and I'll get it to you in a few hours

I don't think there's been any word on that but I sure hope so! Always loved seeing the codes people pick.

Hmm. I thought I might try for another yellow one (because yellow was my favorite power ranger) when I unlock later today, but I really like the face on the black one.

I'm more than a little worried to see that the new eggs are still very difficult to get. I had hoped that if it was a glitch, it would have been fixed by now (not that I can get any eggs, I was lucky enough to grab mine yesterday just as the old eggs were starting to mix in). However, I was thinking ahead.

This is starting to remind me of the 2013 birthday release: Coppers and how hard they were to get. And given we have six new types this time it makes it even more worrisome.

I really do hope these aren't rare or even uncommon and it is just a glitch, but I cannot help but worry and start thinking about how many I'll have to get to fulfil my scroll goal and mine isn't a large one compared with some people I know.

I know several people were hoping for a rare egg - but six of them?

Crosses fingers and hopes it really is just a glitch and all will be well very soon.

I'm excited for the monthly prize raffles, maybe I won't give up on that 2g prize goal yet. And I didn't know the winners could pick the codes...that explains a lot now that I think about it...

And I didn't know the winners could pick the codes...that explains a lot now that I think about it...

I don't think it was mentioned anywhere (at least not from official sources) whether raffle winners would be able to pick codes or not. It would be neat though. smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

I'm excited for the monthly prize raffles, maybe I won't give up on that 2g prize goal yet. And I didn't know the winners could pick the codes...that explains a lot now that I think about it...

I didn't either until now. It would be really nice though

Eight eggs slots finally, this will come in very handy at Halloween

It definitely will! I haven't the unlocked the trophy yet, but I am super excited to unlock the 8th egg slot!

Edited by DoodleNoodle14

Late to the party, but I've just seen the S2 hatchies and they are wonderful! Eagerly anticipating the adults.

Late to the party, but I've just seen the S2 hatchies and they are wonderful! Eagerly anticipating the adults.

Yes! The yellow would have to be my new favorite, I love the way the wings and head look on this sprite. And just everything. I'm curious about the "This isn't even my final form". If they do end up merging into one dragon, I can only fantasize about what it would look like.

Eight eggs slots finally, this will come in very handy at Halloween

That's absolutely true! There are so many Halloween dragons to catch and lineages to continue. I wonder if I'll make it to 1000 in time for Halloween. laugh.gif

I might get 1000 dragons by Halloween, I'm desperately hoping so xd.png . It would make life so much easier while trying to get dragons

I am away for a few days from home. I can only try to catch on my phone. That however is almost impossible with the old eggs mixed in  Ah, well hopefully will get them eventually as I don't have much time to be hunting eggs as most my time is being spent with a family member in hospital. Happy birthday dragcave.

if you need help catching just let me know and i'll catch them for you when im no longer egglocked c:

im awake now and my eggs if they finally start cracking will hatch in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow so i can go egg hunting again.

but still around a thousand views and no cracks in them?

i'll probably get platinum trophy before halloween

Edited by CellyBean

if you need help catching just let me know and i'll catch them for you when im no longer egglocked c:

im awake now and my eggs if they finally start cracking will hatch in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow so i can go egg hunting again.

Wow blink.gif That's... a crazy amount of views for these eggs to not be cracking

Also, dragoness got me a forest egg and I caught an alpine egg so..

You only have to catch me a coast egg now biggrin.gif

You will still have the awesome prize.

Also, dragoness got me a forest egg and I caught an alpine egg so..

You only have to catch me a coast egg now biggrin.gif

You will still have the awesome prize.

alrighty just coast egg then? i'll catch it for you c:

Sent you a PM Cellybean but... I caught some other eggs recently and wanted to change my request, I only need a volcano and a forest now. Thank you!! smile.gif

Sent you a PM Cellybean but... I caught some other eggs recently and wanted to change my request, I only need a volcano and a forest now. Thank you!! smile.gif

just saw it when my eggs hatch i'll be catching you those c:

but if tj's eggs views are anything to go by it may take awhile for my eggs to hatch since his took around 20000 views to hatch if i remember correctly