TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Eight egg slots! Woo! THANK you! Now my even-number OCD can rest easy. XP

YES!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, TJ!!!

(The rest is awesome, too! biggrin.gif)

The griffin thunderzord? (::::

I'm not talking about who they might be i'm talking about what they look like.

The yellow looks strange, and the others looks like dinosaurs and reptiles. (not calling the ptera and the mosa looking thing dinos)

I'm not talking about who they might be i'm talking about what they look like.

The yellow looks strange, and the others looks like dinosaurs and reptiles. (not calling the ptera and the mosa looking thing dinos)

I think the word you're looking for is Lindworm.

I think the word you're looking for is Lindworm.

Also not.

I was talking about what non dragon they look like cause I KNOW IT'S A LINDWYRM.

The white one is actually a leviathan not a lindwyrm.

So it is not just me that thinks the drop is stingy. I was in ICU and could not have used a computer even if I felt up to it so I have not idea if the drop was better at the beginning. Now I am in the telemetry ward I can use the computer there do not seem to many eggs to catch.

I love the changes and yeah for 8 eggs. smile.gif This is wonderful.

Also not.

I was talking about what non dragon they look like cause I KNOW IT'S A LINDWYRM.

The white one is actually a leviathan not a lindwyrm.

Mmm, I was talking about the yellow one. wink.gif

I'd say, from an anatomical standpoint, it looks most like a Siren salamander (to me, at least).

Why is it so hard to catch the new eggs? I check the cave quite often and I can hardly see any of them. What's going on? I hope this is not on purpose T_____T

it's nice to have a dragon goal again, even if it will only take about 100 more dragons to reach it wink.gif

and I can't wait for a new eggslot! I have three pairs and one lone egg of the colours; just gotta catch the coast and desert pairs, and my second Jungle egg. smile.gif

Even at the top of the hour, though, I barely see any of the new eggs. I think it's mostly because nobody wants the other eggs that are about, so they don't get taken, so all the other eggs get stuck behind a wall.

It's more like regular cave hunting than a new release...

Also, something I'd like to see for groups; when you first add to a group, you can add from the same lineage or breed. I'd like that to be available again aftr the initial creationof the group, as it would make creating groups like all holidays a lot easier (especially for those with lots of holidays!)

Edited by Zeditha

Am I the only one thinking Power Rangers?

Everyone else is

Meanwhile I don't even know what power ranger is.

Nor do I but I think Power Rangers are FAR more likely than dinosaurs.

Everyone else is

Meanwhile I don't even know what power ranger is.

Quick search on the internet, rainbow. I never watched it or had anything to do with it growing up, but do I know about it :'D

I managed to grab a white one and a blue one, I'm not going to worry too much about getting the rest of them yet. I'll get them all, just like I got the Xenowyrms in the end.

Also is anyone else having issues with Chrome 'running out of memory when trying to display this webpage' while browsing your scroll? It's getting irritating...

Heck I accidentally caught a yellow one, I forgot which biome white was in. :C

White is in forest.

Meow

I remembered right after grabbing it :'D time to snoop the trades.

Ooh, those hatchies look very promising. Can't wait for them to grow up.

I've only been able to get two so far, I have seen hardly any since about 3:00 EST yesterday... Hopefully I'll get some soon!

That I managed to get one of each yesterday makes me glad, considering how hard they seem to be to grab atm >.> I was going to let mine hatch and gender however they wanted, then grab one more of each and influence them the opposite gender, but I think I might just influence all the ones I have to be male and then grab some more as soon as they hatch >.>

Edit: Not gonna lie, I keep forgetting about the eighth eggslot xd.png

Edited by CharonDusk

Happy birthday!

AND 8 EGGS FINALLY OH EM GEE MY DREAM OF HAVING AN EVEN NUMBER IF FUFILLED!

Happy birthday!

AND 8 EGGS FINALLY OH EM GEE MY DREAM OF HAVING AN EVEN NUMBER IF FUFILLED!

Yes - this is the BESTEST thing of ALL smile.gif A TRUE base for EG lines biggrin.gif