TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I actually think the dragons have something to do with Dragon Ball Z as the codes for 6 out of the 12 dragons TJ09 has are "1this", "2isnt", "3even", "4myyy", "5inal", "6form" which reads out to say "This isn't even my final form".

For anyone who wishes to fact check this just check out the first of each different color hatchies TJ09 has.

OMG I LOVE it, started doing the groups and have done about 500 of my dragons biggrin.gif

Did someone else notice that if you pick the 'lineage' option even DEAD dragons from that lineage you once owned get listed? look here

That's SO neat xd.png

Edited by herk

Honestly, I'd rather the stats go back to the date of my oldest dragon, since that is in fact the day I joined. *sigh*

Me too. sad.gif

Please TJ, set the Joining Date back to the date of the oldest dragon?

It's a LOT more accurate than saying "Joined on: 2006–2010" - a span of 4 years.

Am I right assuming that these groups aren't visible to others unless I share the link with them? I don't see any way to see groups on other's scrolls.

Oh man. I totally forgot about The Birthday! It's going to be a challenge getting these eggs. xd.png

But there's so much to love. The new Vampires look great. White BSA! Another egg slot! I love the new trophy and the way the trophies are now arranged. There's so much. THANK YOU everyone who worked on this! You're all awesome! wub.gif

Oh.

My.

Goodness.

This is one of the best updates I've ever witnessed. My favorite part has to be the groups and the raffles. So much hype!!!

Based on the fact that there are only two eggs for each color is the consensus that these babies will not have dimorphism as adults?

Am I right assuming that these groups aren't visible to others unless I share the link with them? I don't see any way to see groups on other's scrolls.

I believe so, at least for the moment. It does say in the first post that "Coming Soon" is a way to keep certain groups at the top of your scroll. *bounces excitedly*

OW so much changing Thank you TJ and Spriters

I just wish they would drop these eggs only for at least 3 days so we can get them.

LOVE that I now have 8 egg slots though

Ah, looks like we're getting a good variety of dragon types. Glad I decided to double up on the blacks because it looks like they could be wingless westerns? (That or the blues might be.)

Edited by 11th

Strange, I just noticed that the Platinum Trophy goes at the end of the of row of Badges, but the Copper, Silver, and Gold Trophies are still like the third one.

You know - I have to say that every minute people are coming here to say "I can't catch them", they are probably dropping... While you are here, you can't see them fall.... Just saying...

You know - I have to say that every minute people are coming here to say "I can't catch them", they are probably dropping... While you are here, you can't see them fall.... Just saying...

xd.png That's occurred to me, too, but we did have this problem with the fire gems until TJ came back and tweaked the ratios.

This. I just started... less than a half hour ago and I've gotten three, and seen more on the five-minute drops.

Me too. sad.gif

Please TJ, set the Joining Date back to the date of the oldest dragon?

It's a LOT more accurate than saying "Joined on: 2006–2010" - a span of 4 years.

The issue might be that if it's set to that, then if someone releases all their dragons and then gets new ones their date really is going to be wildly inaccurate.

It'd require two settings, one for those who joined after registrations were tracked and one for those who joined before.

Yeah but uncommon and nonexistent are two completely different things. They are dif still dropping on the 5-minute marks, even if it's only a few.

Strange, I just noticed that the Platinum Trophy goes at the end of the of row of Badges, but the Copper, Silver, and Gold Trophies are still like the third one.

Wow. That's very odd.

I thought I wasn't going to use the Groups stuff expect for keeping my zombies in one place. I now have five different groups and I have a lot to go. I'm *loving* this.

In case anyone was curious, the message you get after using ward on an egg that's already sick is this one.

user posted image

But I'm really wondering what it means. It's still sick, so what is it actually protected from? Death? More sickness?

Anyway, this update, in everything it entails, is my favorite thing ever. As I was reading the news post, I was just like "literally everything is better now!" I wish we got updates more often.

In case anyone was curious, the message you get after using ward on an egg that's already sick is this one.

user posted image

But I'm really wondering what it means. It's still sick, so what is it actually protected from? Death? More sickness?

Anyway, this update, in everything it entails, is my favorite thing ever. As I was reading the news post, I was just like "literally everything is better now!" I wish we got updates more often.

The action says "Prevents an egg from dying of sickness for six hours. Once the 6 hrs are up then it could die. You'd still have to keep an eye on it and fog if necessary.

This Ward talk made me realize, think the Monthly Raffle eggs will have sickness immunity? The first batch of them are def liable to get bombed.

Correct me if I was wrong but I didn't see the manage group option. It is quite common for other games which has grouping/filtering functions and would be useful. For example, it might allow me to change the group from public to private when I want. Now it could only be done by deleting the group and create a new one, which is not so convenient.

Nevermind my bad, I missed the line.

Plus I'm also quite surprised seeing the group wasn't catalogue under each account, instead, it has an increasing number which counting every single group every single user creates. o.o (For example I created a grouped numbered 4222, and I could check and see 4221 was owned by someone else, which also resulted in numbers of non-exist group pages that I have no idea whether it was set to private or someone deleted them later)

In general I love this feature and would like to see it become more convenient. smile.gif

Edited by Shelybear