TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Um... has anyone noticed the very first of TJs hatchlings has gendered but the sprite hasn't changed?

Um... has anyone noticed the very first of TJs hatchlings has gendered but the sprite hasn't changed?

I noticed it too!

yeah thats weird. maybe its a glitch? or maybe these dragons are unique where theres no change between s1 and s2?

yeah thats weird. maybe its a glitch? or maybe these dragons are unique where theres no change between s1 and s2?

Well, chickens are like that so I guess it's not unheard of. I wonder how I'd freeze these if there really is no difference 🤔

Well, chickens are like that so I guess it's not unheard of. I wonder how I'd freeze these if there really is no difference 🤔

well scrolls do have male and female gender signs next to dragons so i guess it would be the same as freezing s1 and s2 chickens

I don't want to scroll back through pages and pages, and this has probably already been mentioned, but after the changes last night, my scroll showed "Joined on Feb. 14, 2009" and now shows "Joined on 2006-2010". I liked it better when it showed the actual date.

I don't want to scroll back through pages and pages, and this has probably already been mentioned, but after the changes last night, my scroll showed "Joined on Feb. 14, 2009" and now shows "Joined on 2006-2010". I liked it better when it showed the actual date.

ah thats because basically when it showed the actual date that was the date of your oldest dragon.

now that can be inaccurate because what if someone joins on january 20th pick some eggs up has the eggs die and leaves for a couple of weeks only to come back and successfully raise a dragon making their oldest dragon date be something like febuary 10th.

so tj decided to change it

After a whole day I am at 5/6 and the Coast egg just keeps getting away. The new release is so scarcely dropping that I am afraid to think how rare these will be. Kind of feels like if you don't get one today, you won't be getting one soon. At least I got to sort my dragons in groups like I have always wanted. Plus the new Vampire isn't half bad and since the Vampire dragon is my fave one, it's good to see it renewed.

Edited by evinin

I finally grabbed one! Lucked out with only 12 hunters in the Forest and grabbed my first of the new eggs! 1 down, five to go. wub.gif

After a whole day I am at 5/6 and the Coast egg just keeps getting away. The new release is so scarcely dropping that I am afraid to think how rare these will be. Kind of feel like if you don't get one today, you won't be getting one soon. At least I got to sort my dragons in groups like I have always wanted. Plus the new Vampire isn't half bad and since the Vampire dragon is my fave one, it's good to see it renewed.

Just wait until TJ comes back to fix it. Fire Gems did this after a day so no need to worry about them being rare

After a whole day I am at 5/6 and the Coast egg just keeps getting away. The new release is so scarcely dropping that I am afraid to think how rare these will be. Kind of feels like if you don't get one today, you won't be getting one soon. At least I got to sort my dragons in groups like I have always wanted. Plus the new Vampire isn't half bad and since the Vampire dragon is my fave one, it's good to see it renewed.

i'll catch one for you once im no longer egglocked if you want c:

You know for the start date, wouldn't it be more accurate to put "Joined on before or during [insert year of oldest dragon]" as opposed to the range that it is now (2006-2010).

Because by the time you got your first dragon, you have definitely joined the game, even if you abandoned or lost other dragons before hand.

So my oldest dragon was raised in 2009, so I definitely joined at least by 2009, so the range for me doesn't need to include 2010.

At least, that is how I've see it.

Edit: I FINALLY GOT "WHITE RANGER TIGER POWER!" 3 more to go!

Edited by Shokomon

Are they getting a bit more common as we speak? I hadn't caught any all day and then I grab 2 within 20 mins of each other? not complaining one bit. biggrin.gif

Good thing that, like all non-holiday releases, these are permanent, so you'll have years and years and years to get more biggrin.gif

I've been here since '08, and I've still never caught my own CB Silver or Gold. :<

I managed to grab two desert blues a few hours ago, but no luck since! I hope the drop rate does get boosted later, I'd love to be able to collect a couple other colors. smile.gif

I've been here since '08, and I've still never caught my own CB Silver or Gold. :<

Wait until the holidays roll around. Everyone will be so busy in the AP that the biomes will be free for picking. I managed to catch a silver about a month ago do to sheer dumb luck

Same. My CB Golds and Silvers were gifts from generous people or trades, when the things i had were still valuable to trade with lol

i do hope the drop rate increases, like it did for the Crystals. My scroll goals of 2 CB of each kind need to be met! D=

Wohoo, finally completed my Dragon Rangers set! Guys, they do seem to appear more often, at least in Coast. Good luck to all. (:

So their codes spell "This isn't even my final form"?

...So, like, do they turn into a Megazord? xd.png That'd be amazing.

Edited by 20mia08

This has almost definitely been said, but I'm happy to see that many of the community's requests and suggestions are being implemented. Thanks for the wonderful new features, TJ!

Just saw the hatchies. biggrin.gif They are all different and very unique. When the eggs were at 3 days 7 hours last night I thought they would never hatch. I just need one more egg for a set. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.... I got my last egg, I have all six.......

Edited by StormBirdRising

2752 dragons left to group... My hand is falling off, but I am still so happy to have groups. xd.png

I'm content having one of each egg for the moment - am waiting for the Adults before I decide if I want to try for more of a certain one (and this way - gives others a chance to get CB ones on the release date).

Though got to say - the hatchlings are not making it easy to pick a favorite just yet...