TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I'm so happy to get another white egg! ^.^ I'm going to try to hoard a lot of the white ones cause they are just too adorable!

I'm so happy to get another white egg! ^.^ I'm going to try to hoard a lot of the white ones cause they are just too adorable!

im gonna be hoarding the pinks, whites and yellows i love them so much

I'm going to be hoarding the blues, blacks, and yellows. They're just so cute!

Just gonna say, though I know most will anyway, but make sure to fog any new eggs you catch as soon as you get them, guys. Not seen any reports yet, but the Birthday bash is a perfect target for viewbombers.

Edited by CharonDusk

I think it would be a *lot* more convenient if we could put two or more breeds in a group at the same time. I've just done all my holidays, and that was a pain! It would be great if we could specify "Graves", add all breed, and then go back and search "Cavern Lurker" and be able to specify all breed. From what I've experienced you can only "add all breed" once for each group. Try to edit the group and that list doesn't show up. Very annoying.

Happy Birthday DC!!!

How do we add dragons to an already made group? I made a fun codes group and I'm not seeing an option to add to it. I checked my dragon's action page and didn't see anything for it and editing the group only gives setting options. Thank you in advance for any advice. 😁

How do we add dragons to an already made group? I made a fun codes group and I'm not seeing an option to add to it. I checked my dragon's action page and didn't see anything for it and editing the group only gives setting options. Thank you in advance for any advice. 😁

Go to your dropdown menu and choose unsorted. You can sort from there. Just check the group you want to use.

Go to your dropdown menu and choose unsorted. You can sort from there. Just check the group you want to use.

Thank you so much. I have a bad cold and my brain is a little fuzzy right now.🤣

That works as long as you haven't added them to another group. If you have, you can still add them to a new group, but you have to go to the view page of the dragon and add them from there.

Happy birthday, Dragon Cave! I've been playing for nine years now, and I continue to be impressed with your longevity and low-key appeal. May you continue many years into the internet of the future!

Super psyched that raffles are coming back, and on a monthly basis, too. And groups are a great new feature.

Excuse me while I go put over 4000 dragons into groups. This is completely what I needed to bring my interest in lineages back. They were getting too darn hard to manage.

Groups do NOT work the way I need/wanted them to, so I won't be bothering with them.

Thanks for the new dragons, but the rest isn't that impressive. I'll be staying on hiatus.

I've woken up to the new hatchlings! Unfortunate that they are not wyrms but I'm still intrigued as to what "this isn't even my final form" is going to mean. And it looks like the caves are already back to normal - I skipped my driving lesson yesterday just to be here for the release and I'm glad I did, I would hate to still be hunting now.

Edited by Mangrit

Happy birthday DC!

I am in love with the ability to group dragons and have spent the past 15 hours doing just that. The lineages that I had on my scroll that were not being bred are all in a place now where I can find them and build mates. I have a project for the next 2-3 years I'm sure.

I can just imagine what the AP is going to look like in a few days, I know I'll be doing a fair bit of dragon breeding.

Thank you for the updates! biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday dc! And I really love the update, now I might have a chance to get a prize dragon. I can't wait to see how the adults will look like. happy.gif

I just checked the BSA list to use some pinks and noticed the BSA action for each dragon is right below the old action link! What is this?! That's it! I'm dreaming!

First we get amazing eggs, then we get a new BSA to prevent sickness then we get groups for our dragons then we get a Platinum trophy with an 8th egg slot and room for 24 growing cuties and now THIS?!

TJ, did you just personally look through my posts and fulfill each one of my wishes? Because it certainly feels that way. Between this DC birthday and last year's with the return of the Frills my ultimate wishes are complete for this site and it is now PERFECT! biggrin.gif

Thank you everyone who made this wonderful masterpiece happen! wub.gif

Also, I most likely won't get any new eggs because of my crappy signal and turtle-like internet speed, but even so I'm happy beyond words!

I just counted my dragons manually and put number names on unnamed ones to count the number of a breed, then groups come along and count them for me. xd.png

How are these eggs going so fast? It's still within the first day and I've only grabbed one from the Alpine. :c

Pssst check your PM