TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

(evinin @ May 21 2017, 10:11 AM)

Guys, am I the only one having severe difficulty getting these eggs? It is bloated with old eggs and the new ones just doesn't show up. I don't remember previous releases being like this.

Not just you. I got 2 black ones right around midnight my time (3am cave time), and then tried for another 2 hours and saw none at all. I tried all the 5 min marks, the halfs and the hour and the biomes were empty. I went to bed, got up and now the biomes are full of regular eggs already.

So, I'm happy I got the 2 black on the actual birthday release date. The other colors will have to be traded for it seems. I'm not giving up, but with my slow connection and all the regular eggs now, it's not looking good. I'd half hoped, that this being a special bday event, they'd flood a bit longer.

Annnnnd turns out my pc clock was off by 1 minute. wacko.giflaugh.gif No wonder all I saw was empty biomes last night, and nothing but normal eggs today. Fixed my clock, and now I have 7 new eggs, and one "oops" because my eyes latched onto "radiates" and I reflex clicked and snagged a Hellfire Wyvern.

One hour of five-minute hunting (alright, I missed one or two because I was so busy grouping my Undines tongue.gif ) and exactly one egg to show for it. blink.gif

With the new slot (eight egg slots!! :'D) I realized I could grab pairs for only two of the new breeds, and one each for the rest.

I grabbed two from the volcano (because the babies look like tiny t-rexes) then two from the alpine, because I realized the demand for this breed from there would be insane. Especially if these are anything like the xenowyrms.

I can't wait to begin burning thousands of hours organizing groups, and the everything else looks really great! Thanks DC team. happy.gif

*Chants* Power Rangers dragons, Power Rangers dragons, POWER RANGERS DRAGONS.

I really hope the showcase of badges does not mean that people can hide a badge from others. Personally i don't have a Snow Fort (translating i was no there for the 2013 Holiday event), but i like to have a look at them on other scrolls. And when people are able to hide certain badges that's not okay for me. Be proud you were there, even when you don't decorate something or the Jolly Folly glitched for you and you were not able to get the coal or the present... (My friend could not finish the first Jolly Folly because of a glitch.)

Group told me I had over 700 turpentines. I wasn't aware I accumulated so many haha.

Loving the new stuff tho. Might get to see some really cool purebred Shimmer lines ohohoh.

Happy birthday dragon cave!! <3

Loving the new dragons and all the changes! Love the idea of monthly raffles.

Thanks TJ, spriters, and all else involved smile.gif

Edited by coo_

The eggs are dropping at the top of the hour and on the 5-minute mark, but they go fast, esp. w/ the other eggs mixing in , which was just a few hours after they started dropping. I don't think an early mixing in of other eggs is fair. At least 24 hrs for new eggs only.

The eggs are dropping at the top of the hour and on the 5-minute mark, but they go fast, esp. w/ the other eggs mixing in , which was just a few hours after they started dropping. I don't think an early mixing in of other eggs is fair. At least 24 hrs for new eggs only.

I went to bed sometime after the midnight drop maybe at 1 and came back 4-5 hours later and found they were mixing in with old eggs

I wish I had realized about group numbers. I gave a few tries (deleted them) before figuring out my first group, which ended up being #75. I wonder how small of a number those poor, sad, deleted groups were?

That's what I would also like to know, it's very inconvenient to be able to put only 1 breed in a group...

These also work ~ ☺☻♥♦♣♠•

Also whoever GROUPED their ZOMBIES feel free to add them into Spreadsheet ~ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wS0...#gid=1122281886

To add more than one dragon breed to a group, you have to click "add dragons of same lineage" or manually add the dragons to the group by clicking on the actions button and proceeding from there.

Tigerkralle

Posted on May 21 2017, 04:15 PM

I really hope the showcase of badges does not mean that people can hide a badge from others. Personally i don't have a Snow Fort (translating i was no there for the 2013 Holiday event), but i like to have a look at them on other scrolls. And when people are able to hide certain badges that's not okay for me. Be proud you were there, even when you don't decorate something or the Jolly Folly glitched for you and you were not able to get the coal or the present... (My friend could not finish the first Jolly Folly because of a glitch.)

I noticed I am missing some badges that I had before

LOL never mind I just saw the link to look at the rest of mine

Edited by Merlot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DRAGONCAVE! I can hardly believe it's been around for so long. Here's to it having many more. :3

Hm, I just can't get two of the new eggs. I will try twice more today but I seriously don't think getting a new release should be so hard. The event is great and all but it would be a shame if I don't even get to grab these eggs.

Hm, I just can't get two of the new eggs. I will try twice more today but I seriously don't think getting a new release should be so hard. The event is great and all but it would be a shame if I don't even get to grab these eggs.

if you need help grabbing the eggs just let me know and i'll catch them for you once im no longer egglocked!

Cant believe dragon cave is now 11, I've been here for 7 of those years.

Dragon cave is the now the same age I would have been when I joined, my how time flies. laugh.gif

Happy birthday to Dragcave,

happy birthday to Dragcave,

Happy birthday dear favorite adoptable site,

Happy birthday to Dragcave.

sweet new dragons

I just noticed this...

"Grown Dragons1,666"

mellow.gif

Happy Birthday, DC! The updates are absolutely wonderful. I'm so grateful and excited about everything (especially getting an 8th egg slot!). Thanks for the updates.

It'll probably take me a little while to get used to the Vampire sprite change, but the new sprites look great and the lineage and biting history is awesome to have. I'm also glad that raffles are back so more people can have CB Prize dragons. The "Power Rangers" hatchies are looking adorable too. I can't wait to see their final forms. biggrin.gif

Is "This egg glows with a brilliant radiance"

a) one of the new eggs?

cool.gif a new description of Nebula Dragons?

c) a figment of my imagination? But I'm sure I just saw such an egg whiz by. blink.gif

Well it isn't one of the new eggs....

I wander away for a minute and my eggs are sick. At least I can try out the new "Ward" BSA and hope they get better before their six hours are up. I have them fogged for the time being.

I also hope TJ's gender soon. I want to see how much like Power Ranger Zords these are.