TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I'm playing around with Groups. I have all the shinies and holidays split into groups, and now i'm going through my entire scroll trying to find my "special" dragons, the ones I've named after real people.

I am really liking the groups and all of the other new things! I am also liking the new hatchlings, I can't wait to see what they look like as adults!

Happy 11th Birthday biggrin.gif

Guys the whole 'the eggs and hatchies remind me of power rangerd' get even more freakier when you realize that the black egg (alpine), yellow egg (jungle) and blue egg (desert) are found in the same biomes their Zord counterparts hide in? Black Mammoth is in the arctic (snoweee and snow is on alpine mountains!!!!), Yellow Sabertooth is in Deep Jungle, Blue Triceratops is in the Desert. (I'm rewatching the show right now on Netflix biggrin.gif)

Vampire progeny! White BSA! A new trophy level! New dragons! A MONTHLY RAFFLE!!! It's everything I ever hoped for!

...except for the fact that I apparently missed this whole thing by two days and now I'll never catch a single damn one of the eggs. Yay me.

My thoughts exactly, friend. But hey, happy birthday DC! *stalks the biomes*

~Feathers

Anyone know if there is a limit on how many groups you can make?

Guys the whole 'the eggs and hatchies remind me of power rangerd' get even more freakier when you realize that the black egg (alpine), yellow egg (jungle) and blue egg (desert) are found in the same biomes their Zord counterparts hide in? Black Mammoth is in the arctic (snoweee and snow is on alpine mountains!!!!), Yellow Sabertooth is in Deep Jungle, Blue Triceratops is in the Desert. (I'm rewatching the show right now on Netflix biggrin.gif)

And the red one is in the Volcano.....!!!!!

Is there any way to custom sort in a group, or even to use whatever the normal scroll sort order is? I'm finding it a lot less useful for lineage projects than I hoped, because I can't find a way to put mates together other than to name them in a way that the naming order sorts them appropriately, which doesn't much help for things like song lyric lineages. tongue.gif

Is there any way to custom sort in a group, or even to use whatever the normal scroll sort order is? I'm finding it a lot less useful for lineage projects than I hoped, because I can't find a way to put mates together other than to name them in a way that the naming order sorts them appropriately, which doesn't much help for things like song lyric lineages. tongue.gif

The first post says that's coming soon. ;3

The first post says that's coming soon. ;3

Oh, derp! I even reread that three times, and still missed it! Thank you, Sock. biggrin.gif Well, I have most of them sorted (800 of my almost 4200 are left), so I think I will finish sorting after the awesome new custom sort comes up! biggrin.gif So excited!

...well then. *starts looking up names from Sentai shows*

(hahaha assuming that i can get even one of each considering that they were nigh-impossible to find only a day after sleep.gif )

(hahaha assuming that i can get even one of each considering that they were nigh-impossible to find only a day after sleep.gif )

You will! Every single multi-release like this ends up with them disappearing completely for a few days. Then either TJ fixes the error, or the ratios quickly even out, or something happens, and suddenly they go from impossible to get to flooding the biomes. wink.gif

Technically the pink PTERODACTYL zord is the one is volcano. The red Tyranosaurus was just hide underground.

However (as I explained to DC chat) most of the volcano is underground hence why red is there. Pterodactyls lived in cliffside nests because they ate fish so putting the pink in coast still pays homage to the pterodactyl zord.

Also the White Tiger Thunderzord has a scene that is pasted onto many episodes of going through a forested area with Tommy riding on his head/back ;p

Awwww....anyone else getting error on the Cave??

Awwww....anyone else getting error on the Cave??

Yup, just noticed the event and there's an error. ^^'

All the new stuff looks extremely cool though, can't wait to test it all out and grab some new eggs!

Just ER'd two eggs, when they hatch I can hopefully chase down a white and red new release :'D

Also just here to announce...I've stolen all dinozord and Thunderzord names.They are mine ALL MINE mwhahaha....yes yes I am in love with these new Power Ranger esque eggs <3

'...a wide range of powerful dragons for you to add to your mighty collection.'

Range

Powerful

Mighty

Mighty Power Rangers?

Or maybe I'm reading into this too much.

I still cannot get over how awesome this birthday event/celebration/whatever is! Groups, new raffles, the new filters for faster breeding/BSAs, the extra egg slot! So many things we have been waiting for and wanting all given to us at once!

Look at all those dinos.

I still can't figure out what could the yellow one possibly be tho. Not a dino if it has those arms and no backlegs.

Eight egg slots! Woo! THANK you! Now my even-number OCD can rest easy. XP

Now...to go (try) to catch those new eggs...

Look at all those dinos.

I still can't figure out what could the yellow one possibly be tho. Not a dino if it has those arms and no backlegs.

The griffin thunderzord? (::::