TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

These things sort last alphabetically (after yellow-crowned, before non-dragons). I hope it's a Z-breed. Zen dragon, zenith dragon, zephyr dragon, zodiac dragon, Zweihänder dragon...

Oh man, I have been here since 2008 and never thought the time would come for me to do something so embarrassing but even I have to proclaim "I love you TJ!!!" Publicly today after this mother of all blockbuster release today. tongue.gif I would have never expected such a ridiculously generous release in a lifetime, specially the return of raffles. I just want to cry right now, I am so happy! All my years of grievances with the game have been put to rest in one fell swoop. xd.png Time to actively get back in the game.

THANK YOU TJ, THIS IS THE BEST EVER DC BIRTHDAY GIFT!!!

Okay, so I'm trying to create a group and to add multiple dragons to it since that is the idea. I get it that most people would like to sort them by breeds or by lineages but I would like to sort them based on my criteria. Yet, I can only select one dragon from the dropdown. I tried with holding "shift" but I still can select just the one. Has anyone found a way to overcome this? It would be a bit tiresome to manually add each dragon from my over three hundred to a group. This is the feature that I am most excited and most grateful about but I just don't know how to make it work. Any suggestions?

I think it's not a feature YET. You'll have to add dragons separaty as of now.

Woooooow! The eggs look really cool biggrin.gif Now i'm curious, wanna see the adults xd.png

But why is there a pink one and not a green one? The pink and the red seem the same laugh.gif

Wow wow wow!!! I have a cool xenowyrm badge!!! And lots of other cool things have happened!!! I'm using too many exclamation marks!!!

Will the prize dragons have the option of choosing a code?

These things sort last alphabetically (after yellow-crowned, before non-dragons). I hope it's a Z-breed. Zen dragon, zenith dragon, zephyr dragon, zodiac dragon, Zweihänder dragon...

Ooohhh, a Z breed! What an intriguing idea!

Oh my gosh you literally dod everything people asked for!! Amazing!

Woooooow! The eggs look really cool biggrin.gif Now i'm curious, wanna see the adults xd.png

But why is there a pink one and not a green one? The pink and the red seem the same laugh.gif

Is it pink? It looks purple-ish on my monitor.

Me:

Okay, I've had my breakfast, now let's have a look at what is going on at Dragon Cave's birthday. I'll only quickly grab the new dragons if there are any, and then do my university work and come back for the rest in the evening.

*opens news topic*

Groups.

GROUPS! OH MY GOD I CAN SORT MY FREAKING DRAGONS TO DEATH OMG OMG OMG THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER I LOVE YOU TJ ALSO EIGHTH EGG SLOT OMG OMG

I swear I'm going to sort my dragons all day. Good bye university project. New dragons are suddenly so uninteresting. wacko.gif

Over 8k views and the eggs still show no signs of hatching. *pokes at egg* Or do they have cracks and I'm just not noticing? It's hard to tell with black eggs, haha.

Will the prize dragons have the option of choosing a code?

With the raffle now being a monthly occurrence I wouldn't expect that. It would be wuite a workload for TJ to manually change all that codes, and soon there are only so many cool 5-signs-names...

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

There's a pink egg because there's always a pink ranger.

In case no one has noticed, because I just realised this.

To enter prize raffle, go to account -> Raffle Status -> Enter!

Raffles are monthly giveaways of exclusive dragons. Each month, perform a given task in order to enter the raffle (e.g. raising dragons). On the last day of the month, winners will be drawn from all entries. There will be 60 winners drawn each month: 5 gold winners, 10 silver winners, and 15 bronze winners for each of the Western and Eastern Prize Dragons.

Next Drawing May 31, 2017 Entry Requirements Raise 3/3 adult dragons
Edited by KiraLwolf

Happy birthday everyone!

Yay to all the new features! Thanks TJ and everyone who helped implementing them! It's awesome smile.gif

OMG!!! This is so awesome!

Thank you TJ!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DRAGON CAVE!

*runs to catch new eggs*

Super happy with everything! Could we possibly get the ability to breed within groups though? Unless I've missed it somewhere. biggrin.gif

Nabbed my fill of new releases, looking forward to seeing the hatchies and adults. A bit worried about seeing other breeds aleady mixing in, but I hope the drop lasts a long time and that the 5 min drops continue to be so abundant, so it's not too bad (I caught all my eggs on my cellphone). Good luck to all who's still hunting!

A huge thank you for an additional badge, Platinum badge looks really spiffy (and having extra eggslot/hatchie spaces is neat) and tabs, these are super sweet aditions! Raffles are pretty cool, Vamps look great - don't know what's up with looking at their offspring, is there something new there? Anway, awesome improvements!

OH MY GOD SO MUCH COOL STUFF!

Ahem...

Thank you TJ! And Everyone who helped make this all real!

I am so happy to see groups and a new trophy! This is all very exciting!!!

Happy Birthday everyone!!! 11 years strong!

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

I am loving these announcements and changes! biggrin.gif

Monthly Raffles - wow, that is absolutely top draw! Exciting stuff!

Platinum Trophy - what a result! That slot will come in handy, big time!

Groups - this will become an extremely useful tool indeed

Whites - an anti-sickness bsa is exactly what the doctor ordered

Vampires - you guys are looking great, nice shading!

New Eggs - can't wait to see how you turn out. Thanks Spriters

Happy 11th Birthday DC!

Huge thanks goes to TJ for adding these exciting changes! And thanks to any other staff members who were involved with all this, as well as the people behind the ideas thumbs_up.png

Collecting eggs from one biome at a time, between sorting. I'm only missing the alpine variant<3

Oh, the "old" eggs are already in the mix......

Luckily I managed to snag 4 of the new ones, each from a different biome. Now I need to remember to only grab from the biomes I don't have an egg from yet biggrin.gif

And yay, I just noticed my Platinum trophy!!!! I love it!

Happy to see the Prize dragons have returned and I think I like the way the Raffle is done now. With three dragons to raise even newbies have a fair shot at the raffle biggrin.gif