TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I have!

I think they mean who sprited it, doll xd.png (but congrats, hope you're enjoying those eight slots~)

that is so cool, happy birthday DC smile.gif Thank you for everything you've done to me.

I wonder who is the spriter of the new eggs? It usually shows at the bottom of the page but I see no name there? Also.... *pokes TJ's eggs* I wanna see the hatchies! xd.png

GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE GOT ALL THE EGG AND ANOTHER MISCLICK

Imma bite the eggs I got to abandon them. (if I could, really anaki)

I think they mean who sprited it, doll xd.png (but congrats, hope you're enjoying those eight slots~)

Oops -- sorry, it's late here (4 am EST). Definitely no brain power left. rolleyes.gif

But yeah, it's nice have eight slots now. Even if I still need to nab a Forest and a Jungle new egg tonight. I'm glad I suddenly remembered it was the Cave's birthday!

gets up...

hurries to computer...

looks at her dragons and sees a Platinum Badge...

is happy already and takes a look at the news post...

FAINTS

Thankyou TJ and mods to listen to our suggestions, it means a lot to all of us users.

I'd love to take credit but all thanks should go to TJ and the involved artists. ^^

I'm playing around with the groups now which is a lot of fun - great feature!

Does anyone know how to add several breeds to a group?

I tried hunting on mobile and it's better but.. It suddenly logs me out when I logged on 5 mins ago and I missed the eggs.

GOD DAMMIT

Finally managed to snag one and an accidental horse.

GOD DAMMIT GAME

GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE GOT ALL THE EGG AND ANOTHER MISCLICK

Imma bite the eggs I got to abandon them. (if I could, really anaki)

Chill, please. Multiple posts with all caps semi-swearing aren't necessary.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I cannot chill with that kind of internet going on with my laptop and stuffs.

Sorry but I rage pretty easily.

I'm playing around with the groups now which is a lot of fun - great feature!

Does anyone know how to add several breeds to a group?

I haven't really played around with it, but I think if you're adding specific dragons/multiple breeds, you can't mass add (hopefully that's something to come). You have to go to the dragon's page and add it.

I'd love to be wrong on that, though!

This is really awesome! Thank you TJ and artists, also Happy Birthday! biggrin.gif

I cannot chill with that kind of internet going on with my laptop and stuffs.

Sorry but I rage pretty easily.

The great thing about the internet is that you have an automatic filter here. You have to click post, type out your post, then post your reply. There's plenty of time to stop and think or to chill. ;3

~~~~

So these are already mixing in? Aw, I only had room for three eggs. Hope I can catch these later! xP

Are they dropping in all the biomes? I don't have time to read thru 22 pages...

Black - Alpine

Pink - Coast

Blue - Desert

White - Forest

Yellow - Jungle

Red - Volcano

One color for new biome!

I haven't really played around with it, but I think if you're adding specific dragons/multiple breeds, you can't mass add (hopefully that's something to come). You have to go to the dragon's page and add it.

I'd love to be wrong on that, though!

Ah, ok, thanks. So I'm not being dense. wink.gif

Maybe mass add will be added later, together with custom sort, that would be awesome!

Finally turned for the first time an egg in a Vampire! 1 fail and 1 success xd.png

YAY cause now I have a red to go with the blue.Times like this is when I truly HATE thunderstorm induced lag/no internet at random...usually just as I'm hopefully about to successfully snag another new egg.*head/DESK*

~Spam removed; please do not post in all caps; nobody likes to be yelled at~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Ok I haven't looked through every last page, but has anyone else noticed that the new eggs are the hecking power rangers?

Ok I haven't looked through every last page, but has anyone else noticed that the new eggs are the hecking power rangers?

TJ said "wide range of powerful dragons" biggrin.gif

Okay, so I'm trying to create a group and to add multiple dragons to it since that is the idea. I get it that most people would like to sort them by breeds or by lineages but I would like to sort them based on my criteria. Yet, I can only select one dragon from the dropdown. I tried with holding "shift" but I still can select just the one. Has anyone found a way to overcome this? It would be a bit tiresome to manually add each dragon from my over three hundred to a group. This is the feature that I am most excited and most grateful about but I just don't know how to make it work. Any suggestions?

I just recovered from my fainting spell wink.gif and went to click all the new eggs in TJ's post. And found the hidden message !!! Another goodie after so many goodies.

TJ, this is fantastic !

Best DC birthday ever !

It feels like Christmas and Easter and birthday and whatnot rolled in one big happy firework of great surprises !

Thank you !!