TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I did but hopefully you don't need one for this ability since it summoned an adult.

Just curious since you need a slot to get a leetle tree.

They have summon!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/eEnHq

EDIT: I think you can use it again if you get another set of six. My duplicate blue dragon doesn't show the summon ability so maybe?

*Insert huge anime sparkly eyes here*

I normally save geeking out for special occasions and this is one of those times.

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GAIA!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! BEST RELEASE EVER!!! I cannot wait to try this for myself!!!

Eta: also maybe its not that you have to catch another 6 if you fail. Maybe you can only have one of those on your scroll and that's why the bsa isn't there anymore.

Edited by Syiren

They have summon!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/eEnHq

EDIT: I think you can use it again if you get another set of six. My duplicate blue dragon doesn't show the summon ability so maybe?

I see your Sinomorph is female while mine is male, so clearly Sinomorphs are not one-gender only. smile.gif I wonder if people will be able to breed Sinomorphs together, once they have a pair on their scrolls.

Edit: I just noticed that there is no mention whatsoever of the summoning in my Action Log.

Edited by Duysterwald

*reads thread* *Screams in excitement at BSA*

Also, my first pair just grew up--the red ones. Ahh, they're so beautiful. They were beautiful hatchies and now they're beautiful adults.

I see your Sinomorph is female while mine is male, so clearly Sinomorphs are not one-gender only. smile.gif I wonder if people will be able to breed Sinomorphs together, once they have a pair on their scrolls.

It'd be tough since it's a flip of the coin what gender you get.

--

......I wonder what happens if you breed it with a GoN.

I hope someone tests this soon. :000

Edited by irrelevantindigo

It'd be tough since it's a flip of the coin what gender you get.

--

Does a limit show up on the special breed limit page?

I actually just considered doing this, but I ultimately decided against it, as I will have another batch growing up tomorrow and hope to summon another Sinomorph then, which will hopefully be female so that I can then breed it with my male. smile.gif

Edited by Duysterwald

Doesn't for me. Just the leetle tree and GoN. Though, idk if it would since I haven't sinosummoned.

--> https://dragcave.net/help/limits

Thanks for the link. smile.gif

Looks like TJ and the spriters were hiding one last b-day surprise for us. Sneaky genius overlords. tongue.gif

I actually just considered doing this, but I ultimately decided against it, as I will have another batch growing up tomorrow and hope to summon another Sinomorph then, which will hopefully be female so that I can then breed it with my male. smile.gif

Be sure to post it in the zyuo-breeding thread if it works out! :000

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Ah, so they do have a BSA! Very cool! Hopefully I'll be able to eventually get a yellow egg. They've eluded me for two days now, and I haven't even seen one today.

Amazing BSA! I;m excited to try it out once I get a full set smile.gif

I attempted to breed two regular Zyumorph with a GON and "You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced."

Edited by DarkEternity

I attempted to breed two regular xenomorphs with a GON and "You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced."

WHAT are you saying? Xenomorphs? What

Probably they mean zyumorphs.

@DarkEternity- Use fertility next time you breed. It should increase egg chances.

* Zyumorph

The Summon! I really want to see what kind of rainbow pattern is on the back of its wings... But I guess it's left to the imagination for now.

Gonna try for a summon tomorrow morning when my hatchlings grow up, and if it genders right I'll try to breed it to my GoN.

I am SO late to the party! I had a feeling blacks might turn out to be my favorite but looking at hatchies I was leaning more on yellow/white. Come adults, and my favorites are blacks after all! They are like vicious dog-cum-dragon creature.. lol.. yeah, just... I love them! All the others are great as well!

AND OH EMM GEE The summon BSA!! This birthday event has set the bar SO HIGH for all future birthday events tbh. TJ said it right, this isn't even his final form! Honestly it's been one surprise after other in this release, it is hands down the best release/event to ever happen on DC.

I just appearified a Sinomorph and he refused Nalina (my female GoN), but then again I didn't use Fertility so I was probably just unlucky.

Soooo, the noise I just made when I realised these guys DO have a summon BSA and saw the Sinomorph? I just scared the daylights out of my cat who was asleep on my knee xd.png This is AMAZING, I can't wait for my Zyus to grow up so I can summon one of these guys! Not only that, but this really lends itself to the story I have for my scroll so now I can plan descriptions for these guys! wub.gif

I summoned a female Sinomorph! You don't need an open egg slot to summon. biggrin.gif

Bred with my GoN and got a black Zyu.