TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I'll test when my second set grows up... should be sometime tomorrow afternoon if I've done the math right tongue.gif

Nice! I should have my first full set soon, but won't have a second full adult set until about this time tomorrow.

Quick question, are the eggs still dropping? Didn't get to snatch one from the Jungle biome... sad.gif

Gonna have to keep lurking to get myself a Zyumorph

Quick question, are the eggs still dropping? Didn't get to snatch one from the Jungle biome... sad.gif

Gonna have to keep lurking to get myself a Zyumorph

I do see them quite often at the 5-min shuffle.

How hard are these to catch? I'd like to own at least a pair of CBs and I'm finally unlocked to go for more.

How hard are these to catch? I'd like to own at least a pair of CBs and I'm finally unlocked to go for more.

Depends on what colour you're after. Yellows are very hard - I've been mostly in the jungle biome so not sure on others

SINOMORPH.

AWESOME.

And the Adults have a one-time-per-sextuplet BSA!

Nice.

We finally have the Megazord!

Or is it the green ranger? xd.png

This is a great release.

Even if the eggs are really hard to catch.

New rares like the trios?

Maybe?

It looks like this might be one summon per scroll. I have a pair of adult reds, and while one has summon grayed out saying "this dragon has already used this ability," the other doesn't have the BSA listed under actions at all:

You have to have a set of all colors(6) to do it. You only seem to have one set grown.

Edit: I didnt realise I didn't go to last page ... I now see, when I posted, that this is already answered. Sry xd.png

I hope I will have luck with summoning as I did with GoNs. I summoned first two in first try and a third with a second try. biggrin.gif *fingerscrossed*

Edited by dejaentndu

Got another black one, but still no pink.

so my dragons grew up AND THERES A SUMMON ACTION. i used the summon and got this pretty little lady c:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/4BrFd

Uuuuh - did anyone point out the lineage counter yet?

That one counts as gen ZERO ohmy.gif

Very cool - wonder what it will do with the generation counter in lineages.

Yeah I was wondering about that too! Bred dragons are normal gen 2 though, since the other parent is gen 1.

when i bred her and got an egg she now counts as gen 1

https://dragcave.net/lineage/YGBbs

@pollyfirstfirst once you have all six colours of zyumorphs grown up there is a summon bsa that you can use to get a fully grown sinomorph dragon. the zyumorphs can only use the bsa once so if you want to use it twice you have to get a second pair of all the zyumorph colours

*Prays for Sinomorphs not being limited and not joining the nightmare level of frustration GoNs have been bringing to her, let them possible to come in adult pairs and somehow produce Sinomorph frozens... *

if they don't even breed true they'd be just a duplicate of GoNs - Summon only, very restricted number (4 or less), no breeding true... why would they do that for though? I would simply not be able to truly believe this if this happens... Not only not unique but very much targetted against some of the completionist-based playstyles (consciously or not at all), and this time not just the S1-MFs2-MFAd set per breed goals but also S1-S2-Ad per breed and, depending on the max number, maybe even of MF, not to mention xx number of Ad or MF per breed (like e.g. 10 pairs per breed) etc... Why... that just can't be the case, please...

So, for the sake of such thing's being targetted against certain scroll goals (with a potential of being even worse than GoNs on that), I seriously hope it's not the case... sad.gif

and no Summon action visible for other Zyus is hopefully a glitch, please tell me it is... Not even a MF possible, really? That just cant' be true... not to mention random genders if that's the case?

I'd suspect the gender of the summoned Sino should be the same as of the Zyu you do the summon from (OR always the opposite one)? Anyone able to confim or prove that assumption false?

I'd actually like if the number of Sinomorphs one can get was limited by the number of adult sets of Zyus at the moment of summoning (so if you ended up having, let's say 10 Sinomorphs, but then released some of the Zyus and have less than 10 sets after that, you still keep your 10 Sinos but can't attempt summoning again until you reach 11 sets), that would be pretty cool, though I hate collecting more than a pair per breed (even temporarily, still, better than being forced to keep these like the basic-action BSAs).

Would be best if the frozen Zyu sets are able to summon same-stage Sinos! biggrin.gif A very unique way to obtain a full set of stages and genders of a breed^^

ALL the new dragons are gorgeous wub.gif I'm glad we finally got a new Summoned Dragon, now I just need to get Pink Yellow and Red to complete my first set biggrin.gif

You Spriters rock!

I think I summoned with a male blue but I can't be sure. It would be neat if there was a way to get one or the other but I'd say its random.

just caught a jungle~

@Mightycucumber that one is for you <3

and yes my sino was female so if anyone manages to get a male one please let us know!

just caught a ~

@Mightycucumber that one is for you <3

and yes my sino was female so if anyone manages to get a male one please let us know!

One of my friends managed to get one.

EDIT: Yes, from six all female

Edited by Dragon p

One of my friends managed to get one.

did they summon the male sino with a female zyumorph?

Would be best if the frozen Zyu sets are able to summon same-stage Sinos! biggrin.gif A very unique way to obtain a full set of stages and genders of a breed^^

OMG yes please! ♥

I summoned a male Sino smile.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/RNUbq

FYI, five of my six Zyus were male.

Tried to breed him with a GoN but got no egg.

So they come in both genders.

Maybe they gender according to what genders you have more?