TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I summoned a female Sinomorph! You don't need an open egg slot to summon. biggrin.gif

Bred with my GoN and got a black Zyu.

I wonder if it's even possible to get a GON. I have my 3 so it would auto-abandon. I think much more likely to only get Zyumorphs, but time will tell.

Ooooo..............

From the Sinomorph description: "...its appearance serves as a beacon of light in the face of looming calamity."

I hope they're not trying to tell us something. 0_0;

I wonder if it's even possible to get a GON. I have my 3 so it would auto-abandon. I think much more likely to only get Zyumorphs, but time will tell.

Maybe an avatar.

What;s the cool-down on the summon thing ? And is it like GoNs - even if you CAN do it more than once, all of the dragons in the group go on CD (in the legendaries after you summon, this happens.)

Ooooo..............

From the Sinomorph description: "...its appearance serves as a beacon of light in the face of looming calamity.

What if next Birthday we get something similar,only the dragons summon a monstrous, calamity-causing Dragon? ohmy.gif

Well, this was definitely a wonderful surprise to log on to.

A new BSA that summons a new dragon?! And I didn't think this event could get even better.

The new dragon looks fricken amazing as well, I can't wait until I can summon my own! ^-^

What if next Birthday we get something similar,only the dragons summon a monstrous, calamity-causing Dragon? ohmy.gif

Ha! That'd be pretty cool. smile.gif

Does the Summon action have a fail rate? Anyone tried and not ended up with a new dragon? huh.gif

What;s the cool-down on the summon thing ? And is it like GoNs - even if you CAN do it more than once, all of the dragons in the group go on CD (in the legendaries after you summon, this happens.)

It just gets greyed out maybe they can only use it once.

user posted image

It's going to be interesting finding out. I have more than one full set of Zyumorphs, but it's going to be a while before they're all grown.

Hopefully someone will manage to summon one soon so we can see it.

Also it looks like we can use it only once on one set? That's maybe better because it makes it more rare and makes us hunt more of these. biggrin.gif

Ooooo..............

From the Sinomorph description: "...its appearance serves as a beacon of light in the face of looming calamity."

The looming calamity is not having a Sinomorph, and their appearance saves us from that. biggrin.gif

5 more hours until I have six adults. I'm so excited. laugh.gif

The looming calamity is not having a Sinomorph, and their appearance saves us from that. biggrin.gif

5 more hours until I have six adults. I'm so excited. laugh.gif

ROFL xd.png

I have four growing up any time soon, but I have to wait 5-6 hours for the last two of my first set to grow.

Maybe an avatar.

That would be interesting. Wonder what type.

I have two full sets with a long time to wait. I wonder if I can do this twice. Or maybe even once PER DRAGON (that image tishavara posted says "this dragon has already used...")

Edited by fuzzbucket

Ayyyy I got my own biggrin.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/f8VxP

It's female ~ maybe because I have 2 male GoNs and 1 female GoN

Awww man - I really hope that's not how it works - I have the same GoN gender-split but I'm hoping that my Sinomorph will be male so I can try Luckiest Catch with him. :s

Awww man - I really hope that's not how it works - I have the same GoN gender-split but I'm hoping that my Sinomorph will be male so I can try Luckiest Catch with him. :s

I mostly got male adult Zyumorphs from first batch and summoned it with male Blue one... I was also hoping for a Male one :/

Well you can still release one of your male GoNs or both and re-summon them ~ I did so with my female one :L

Awww man - I really hope that's not how it works - I have the same GoN gender-split but I'm hoping that my Sinomorph will be male so I can try Luckiest Catch with him.  :s

I summoned a female Sino and I've got 2 female Gon's and 1 male. I hope we can get more than one as I'd prefer male too.

I'm so glad that my Zyumorphs are going to be all grown up by tomorrow so I can try the summon feature. Does it work every time or can it fail?

Maybe just maybe ~ Sinomorphs gender is based on which gender prevails on your scroll?! I know I mostly get female dragons with no influence :L

Also photo biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS