TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

When a user doesn't have a full trio, does a BSA appear on their action pages? Because f not, then we'll have to wait for someone with a full set to be sure.

Wouldn't it be a sextet? *giggles*

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Oh, hm. I think the summon action disappeared if you're locked or something (I forget... it's been a while since I've summoned) but I doubt these would have anything like that so I guess it's nothing then!

Too bad, I would have thought 'this isn't even my final form' would have meant something? Unless you need all 6 for it to show up but I doubt it tbh.

Oh, hm. I think the summon action disappeared if you're locked or something (I forget... it's been a while since I've summoned)

It does-- I can't summon right now.

I do hope there's a summon-esque BSA still. :0

Action page is the same. I think this may mean no bsa? I don't remember what it's like to not have a trio set. D:

Same here. smile.gif I will have a full adult set within an hour though, so I still have hope that a BSA will appear in the "Actions" page then.

Oh, hm. I think the summon action disappeared if you're locked or something (I forget... it's been a while since I've summoned) but I doubt these would have anything like that so I guess it's nothing then!

Too bad, I would have thought 'this isn't even my final form' would have meant something? Unless you need all 6 for it to show up but I doubt it tbh.

There may be a difference between being unable to summon through scroll-lock/cooldown and just plain not having a full trio.

MessengerDragon is right. I checked the wiki and summon only shows up once you have a full set which I have had for yeeears. Pardon my memory, I'm sorry!

Edit: HYPE

Edited by maaters

Alright, I have a full adult set now and I can confirm that they indeed do have a BSA! biggrin.gif It's called Summon. happy.gif

Wait what an instant dragon?!

Alright, I have a full adult set now and I can confirm that they indeed do have a BSA! biggrin.gif It's called Summon. happy.gif

Maybe that's why there was a glitch earlier with the earthquake bsa? Just a thought. :0

Maybe you can show us a screen cap or something? My curiosity is only partially satisfied.

Oh that's really cool! And just to check you don't sacrifice the original 6 to make the final one right 😂

They have summon!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/eEnHq

EDIT: I think you can use it again if you get another set of six. My duplicate blue dragon doesn't show the summon ability so maybe?

WHAT TO THE WHAT

I love being wRONG

They have summon!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/eEnHq

EDIT: I think you can use it again if you get another set of six. My duplicate blue dragon doesn't show the summon ability so maybe?

Did you have to have an egg slot in order to summon?

I think you can use it again if you get another set of six. My duplicate blue dragon doesn't show the summon ability so maybe?

Hopefully it's a cool down? The first six were already hard enough to catch. xd.png

--

I wonder if it breeds true or if it just makes more zynos of... whatever affinity each zynos is.

Did you have to have an egg slot in order to summon?

I did but hopefully you don't need one for this ability since it summoned an adult.

Does it have a failure option? Has anyone tried and failed?

Does it have a failure option? Has anyone tried and failed?

I hope not! can you imagine having to re-catch all of them if the one-summon-per-sextet is true?