TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I summoned a female Sino and I've got 2 female Gon's and 1 male. I hope we can get more than one as I'd prefer male too.

Ah, good to know! I was waiting for more evidence, thank you. smile.gif

I just checked ~ Summon action "This dragon has already used this ability." only on 1 of each adults is grayed out and the lonely Red adult I have doesn't have it listed yet so probably with every set of 6 adults you will be able to use the Summon action biggrin.gif

I have 8 adults and ALL of them have the summon text greyed out. I'll have to wait a couple days for the others to grow up as they just hatched, to see if I can summon again with the next set.

Also, this dragon is at the TOP of my scroll, despite my scroll being in chronological order. Can I move it? Will it mess up the rest of my scroll if I try? It must be in chronological order! I do not want it at the top of my scroll!

Edited by wbmorgan

I know it took 48 hours in hatcheries before my Zyu eggs started cracking. But they hatched 51 hours ago and are still ungendered. Come on my sweeties, I don't want to fog your siblings from second batch nor to leave them hatch without proper influence.

And Sinomorph looks great - with all that colorful stripes, especially those bracelet-like, yet the body as whole remains grayish. And also that pose saying The Power Is Mine.

Hold on - am I seeing this right, the Sinomorph's lineage view says generation ZERO? For all other CBs and even GoNs it says 1. unsure.gif

Other peoples' Adults are growing up and I still don't have a Jungle! Time to really crack down and get hunting!

Oh, flubbernuck! Just impulse-clicked a Dino and didn't register the Zyu next to it until it was too late xd.png Oh, well, at least someone on Departures will enjoy it when it comes off cool down.

Hooray, they do have a BSA! The Sinos are gorgeous. Can't wait to try to summon one of my own.

Hold on - am I seeing this right, the Sinomorph's lineage view says generation ZERO? For all other CBs and even GoNs it says 1. unsure.gif

Someone bred one - what gen did that yield ?

Ah. Second, as you'd expect. Odd.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/7Sgwv (Already posted in this thread so I assume it's OK ?)

Edited by fuzzbucket

Someone bred one - what gen did that yield ?

Ah. Second, as you'd expect. Odd.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/7Sgwv (Already posted in this thread so I assume it's OK ?)

IF you breed a 7g with a 3g the baby will be 8g, so the offspring is probably just adding in to the "higher" gen of the other parent--aka 1.

Sounds like a simple glitch or oversight to me, nothing more.

Wow, I guessed right that they have a summon action, the Sinos look awesome wub.gifwub.gif ! Now I'm at round two of trying to gender my hatchies before I hatch my second batch, I want pairs ! xd.png

Summoning these guys as adults while we have to raise GoNs from babies feels weird.

I would have preferred if they summon an egg, too. We could have frozen the hatchie and had a new summoned dragon like GoN. I wouldnt have had problems if it was unbreedable either.

It looks like this might be one summon per scroll. I have a pair of adult reds, and while one has summon grayed out saying "this dragon has already used this ability," the other doesn't have the BSA listed under actions at all:

user posted image

It looks like this might be one summon per scroll. I have a pair of adult reds, and while one has summon grayed out saying "this dragon has already used this ability," the other doesn't have the BSA listed under actions at all:

Because you need 1 of each Zyumorph adults for the Summon action to be available.

It's the same with my extra adult ~ now I have to wait for the other 5 and then see if I can summon again.

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

It looks like this might be one summon per scroll. I have a pair of adult reds, and while one has summon grayed out saying "this dragon has already used this ability," the other doesn't have the BSA listed under actions at all

I hope not and it's just that you need a full set >.>

Edited by CharonDusk

Do you have a second full set, though? That'll be the true test of whether we can summon more than one Sino, I suspect.

I have three adults so far. The last one will grow up on two day sleep.gif

Do you have a second full set, though? That'll be the true test of whether we can summon more than one Sino, I suspect.

I'll test when my second set grows up... should be sometime tomorrow afternoon if I've done the math right tongue.gif

I dont have the grey summon button on my adults yet, not even in one of the two reds

weird

guess i wait for all to grow up

I really hope you can get to have more than one! I believe it would be one per set, to a certain limit. I'm hoping for an even number, the three of GoNs is a bit... frustrating.

I would have preferred if they summon an egg, too. We could have frozen the hatchie and had a new summoned dragon like GoN.

Same, especially if we will be able to summon multiple ;u;