TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Oh, that's good, for me at least since I influenced my first set to be all female xd.png Bit of an interesting way to do it, though.

"Nope, nixed that theory. I have five grown up females and one grown up male, and my Sinomorph came out male." -HPhaeton

Haven't seen anyone report a failure yet. smile.gif

Whoa. Amazing. Let's keep fingers crossed for it to stay that way!

I have a set of adult males and summoned a female. I really hope there's some way to make sure my next summon is male, since I'd like to have pairs if possible.

"Nope, nixed that theory. I have five grown up females and one grown up male, and my Sinomorph came out male." -HPhaeton

Dern it. Welp, back to just hoping it's definitely based on full sets and not just a one-time-deal type thing. Really, this is why it should've been eggs like the GoN, though I suppose then people would've complained they were TOO like GoNs.

EDIT: My babs are all starting to grow up! wub.gif So in 3 hours I'll be able to summon a Sino! biggrin.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

I only just now learned there was a release happening! What's this about sinos and zyums and gender ratios and summoning? Can somebody help me catch up on all the info?

I only just now learned there was a release happening! What's this about sinos and zyums and gender ratios and summoning? Can somebody help me catch up on all the info?

There's 6 new Dragons, Zyumorphs, which can be found in all the biomes with a different colour in each one:

Blue - Desert

Red - Volcano

Black - Alpine

White - Forest

Yellow - Jungle

Pink - Coast

Sinomorph is a special dragon that, when you have a full adult set of Zyumorphs, can be summoned, seems to be one per set atm.

Six new dragons were released, and they're called Zyumorphs. Once you collect all six, you can summon a Sinomorph. People thought the gender of the Sino depended on the genders of the Zyus, but that's a false rumor.

Edit: Woops, didn't see the post above this until after I posted this.

Edited by Purpzie

There are 6 Zyumorphs released, dropping one in each biome. They require a LOT of views to hatch but get sick very easily, so you have to be careful with them. If you have a set of 6 different adults, they have a group summon BSA like the Trio dragons for a Sinomorph dragon.

Also ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Gryphonic

hey ohmy.gif its power ranger dragons, get all 6 summon the 'zord' one heh

where do these guys sort when sorted by breed? I cant even find my grown ups if i dont filter by age

where do these guys sort when sorted by breed? I cant even find my grown ups if i dont filter by age

Have you checked the very end of your scroll? They sit after yellow crowns and before yellow dinosaurs

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Have you checked the very end of your scroll? They sit after yellow crowns and before yellow dinosaurs

I have and theres nothing between Xenos and Dinos.

My yellow crownes sort after my striped river for some reason? but not these new ones

Thank you, everyone!

Also hey, Scarlet! It's gonna be a struggle to catch these now, haha, I really want that forest ranger, it's lookin' great

All of them are pretty, and that forest dragon has got to be my absolute fave.

ah i see lol, my account is set to

Legacy Breed Name

Edit, found after diamond wings

Edited by djengis

ah i see lol, my account is set to

Legacy Breed Name

Ah! Okay

I have and theres nothing between Xenos and Dinos.

My yellow crownes sort after my striped river for some reason? but not these new ones

Check below Diamonwings. wink.gif

trying to gather another set of 6 so i have a male and a female of both. So far i've only been able to snag another 2. These little guys have become hard to snag!

trying to gather another set of 6 so i have a male and a female of both. So far i've only been able to snag another 2. These little guys have become hard to snag!

With the news that they can summon I'm not surprised.

I just need my yellow one to grow up to have a full set of adults. I'm honestly not thrilled with this instant adult idea. I am just curious if we will be able to summon more than one.

Argh! This is driving me crazy, I'm just waiting for my red to become adult so I can summon. Over 7,100 views and 3 days 23, and it ain't budging!

Summoned! And dang, she's female like my GoN. Guess I'll have to wait to see if anyone else gets any avatars out of that breed pair.