TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

*borrows another member's charred poking stick* come on babies. Grow up. Let me summon. I would have used Red bsa's when u guys were eggs if I had known this was gonna happen. Sickness or no sickness.

Edited by Syiren

I summoned a male with a female white zyu. Has anyone summoned a second yet?

Edited by Jazeki

@pollyfirstfirst once you have all six colours of zyumorphs grown up there is a summon bsa that you can use to get a fully grown sinomorph dragon. the zyumorphs can only use the bsa once so if you want to use it twice you have to get a second pair of all the zyumorph colours

Aw, that's annoying. Each pair can only summon once? I still need some to have three full sets...Although it seems to me that people have been having very good luck? How many have managed to summon or failed to do so?

I summoned a female sino!

It can breed with my only male GoN!

Aw, that's annoying. Each pair can only summon once? I still need some to have three full sets...Although it seems to me that people have been having very good luck? How many have managed to summon or failed to do so?

So far there seems to be a 100 percent summon rate.

Mine is also female, summoned with a female blue

https://dragcave.net/lineage/T5ce3

i dont think its related to that, seems random to me. I however always tend to get more females than males

Edited by Scarlet

Mine is also female, summoned with a female blue

i dont think its related to that, seems random to me. I however always tend to get more females than males

You have more female Zyums than male. It seems that is the way Sinos gender.

Edited by dejaentndu

I got a female sad.gif Hopefully It's not a one-time thing, because I really want a male. (If it is a one-time thing, has anyone tried releasing it or killing it to see if the Summon action is brought back again?) Also, can she please stay off the top of my scroll?

The design is cool, though! Love the wings and the tail!

You have more female Zyums than male. It seems that is the way they gender.

Could be, in that case if we can summon again i'll get a male since i made them all to be a pair

did this happen with everyone ? you have to own more of the gender you want?

So far there seems to be a 100 percent summon rate.

Ooh yay. Can't wait for my Zyumorphs to grow up! Also thank you Jazeki for notifying me of this event.

Could be, in that case if we can summon again i'll get a male since i made them all to be a pair

did this happen with everyone ? you have to own more of the gender you want?

I've checked everyone that said they had summoned one and 100% of them have their Sino gender according to which of Zyums they have more.

I've checked everyone that said they had summoned one and 100% of them have their Sino gender according to which of Zyums they have more.

i have an equal number of male and female zyumorphs right now though. my one pink hatchie has yet to gender

With just the black and white egg there will be avery long way for me to summon something. .. =(

I wish they were somewhat common or at least better to catch.

i have an equal number of male and female zyumorphs right now though. my one pink hatchie has yet to gender

I think only grown ups count tho.

And I guess if you have even number of both genders Sino will gender randomly.

With just the black and white egg there will be avery long way for me to summon something. .. =(

I wish they were somewhat common or at least better to catch.

they seem to be dropping less and less for me over the past few days. only saw two jungles the past hourly drop from 8:00-9:00 am est. managed to catch one of them luckily

~Spam removed~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

The Sino is beautiful! Once all of mine are grown up tomorrow, I'll summon one.

Nope, nixed that theory. I have five grown up females and one grown up male, and my Sinomorph came out male.

so my dragons grew up AND THERES A SUMMON ACTION. i used the summon and got this pretty little lady c:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/4BrFd

Whaaaaat. My goodness, you can actually summon AN INSTANT ADULT with these?! Man I absolutely love it... Hope the failure chance isn't as high as with GoNs. ><

Yayy one of my Zyus grew up, just five few more~

Whaaaaat. My goodness, you can actually summon AN  INSTANT ADULT with these?! Man I absolutely love it... Hope the failure chance isn't as high as with GoNs. ><

Yayy one of my Zyus grew up, just five few more~

Haven't seen anyone report a failure yet. smile.gif

Yeah I was wondering about that too! Bred dragons are normal gen 2 though, since the other parent is gen 1.

I have an older Ember from two pairs of Thuweds that are at gen 0. Seems like a bug.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/qT8ac

Edited by Purpzie

Oh, that's good, for me at least since I influenced my first set to be all female xd.png Bit of an interesting way to do it, though.

Of my adult zyus i have 4 males and 2 females (gendered according to the gender of their color power ranger) I achieved a male sino.

If the gender you have more of if the 6 affects the gender of the sino once I get a yellow egg and gender it male and they all hatch and grow up I should be able to sommone a female as I will have 4 girls and 2 boys.