TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Who ever gets adults first, please tell us if they have a BSA.

'Cause I gotta know.

My yellow hatchi lives! Its going to be a couple days late getting to the adult party but I don't mind ^.^

Edit: I'll see it tomorrow as it's late for me and I'm going to bed.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I have 7 hatchies that could grow up in as few as 3 hours, but none of them have gendered yet. sad.gif

It will take 10 hours for my full set of 7 gendered hatchies to reach adulthood

so tomorrow morning i will know if they have a BSA =P

Edited by Sirithiliel

@Sirithiliel I cant seem to get many >< I wont have any to breed oCo I really wanted the blue ones ;w;

@Sirithiliel I cant seem to get many >< I wont have any to breed oCo I really wanted the blue ones ;w;

They're a permanent release. You have plenty of time to keep trying.

oh good ;-;

EDIT: I thought they were limited ahha. Also like the old crystal ones I think you can crossbreed like yellow x white = ?

Edited by Dragrawry

Are TJ's frozen hatchlings sick? Or is it a weird result of rolling them back from adults.

Also I was hoping one of us would have an adult by now ;(

How many breeds maximum can one scroll have ? My scroll has 190, does anyone has more ? ninja.gif

I have 7 hatchies that could grow up in as few as 3 hours, but none of them have gendered yet. sad.gif

Same thing here, I have a hatchling from a different species that I caught along with these by accident and it gendered before the new release did! xd.png This sucks cuz I got new ones to make breeding pairs for them!

Finally caught my second red, so one red hatchi one red egg, two blue hatchies on my way to make a second set!

My lowest for click count were just at 3600 or so clicks I do not remember however how many unique views but it was around 650

So my oldest hatchie grows up in 14 hours, haha. I'll just have to hear the news, are the closest ones an hour to go?

My oldest can grow in an hour thats if it doesn't need loads more views to grow. laugh.gif

Ohhhhh I can see on AoND that some people already have adults 👏👏👏👏

Someone report on BSAs soon pls

When a user doesn't have a full trio, does a BSA appear on their action pages? Because f not, then we'll have to wait for someone with a full set to be sure.

My black pair grew, the rest are lagging behind. *pokes hatchies*

So???? What is the action page like?? You're keeping us in suspense here.